Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? (1033 Views)

Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by mcdreeezy: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
Which among these did you practise when you were young?

1) Dip the bread inside the tea?
2) Can't eat the meat until you finish the food.
3) Beg for a sweet which your friend has licked.
4) Licking the plate with your tongue.
5) Closing the fridge absolutely slow to see wen d light goes off
6) Hiding behind the door to scare someone.
7) Others.....signify

Let's see your funny replies

Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
2 Can't eat the meat until you finish the food.
4) Licking the plate with your tongue.can't forget those memory
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
All except number 3
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Drinking dad's alcohoL..
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by sunnedee: 12:17am On Sep 08, 2014
mcdreeezy: Which among these did you practise when you were young?
1) Dip the bread inside the tea?
2) Can't eat the meat until you finish the food.
3) Beg for a sweet which your friend has licked.
4) Licking the plate with your tongue.
5) Closing the fridge absolutely slow to see wen d light goes off
6) Hiding behind the door to scare someone.
7) Others.....signify
Let's see your funny replies
Did and still doing 1 and 2. 4 when I want to make you feel your food is sweet. (You must be close to me before I can do 4 sha.) sad
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 08, 2014
Can't remember my childhood.
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by sweettease(f): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2014
Yomieluv: Can't remember my childhood.
sad poor you. Why can't you remember it?
I hope you were joking though.
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by horlabiyi(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2014
1,2,4,5 and 6
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by Haywhymido(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
All of d above except 3 n 4
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by egopersonified(f): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
Number one gives me the creeps, did all the others.
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
....lol...I did everything except number 3....Am still doing some till date....

God!!....i do that number 6 alot.....i think i still scared my younger brother some weeks ago.....He did his back some days after....

...Lemme add mine
1. Pretending like you are dead
2. Doing ojujukalaba when NEPA takes the light.
3. Doing tinkotinko and after-round-one....

My childhood was superb....i have the best family in the world...
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
With the exception of No.3, I did all of the above and more....

Another of my favorite was wrapping my meat with the last ball of eba to chew it. cheesy

i ''drove'' spoke and wheel, sugar-carton-car(the one with mineral cork as wheels).

I mixed garri and coke/fanta/goldspot etc.

Dancing/running 'bout in the rain with nothing but those bright coloured pants we dorned as kids. Smh cheesy.

Don't blame me. It was the sense of a child. tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by Kanwulia: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Digging my nostrils and eating my SNORT!

Yaaaaaaaay!!!!!! grin
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2014
I did # One n Six wella...
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2014
@nnekamezor : I can now see you like play well-well. 1,2,5 and 6.
I still hide behind the door to scare ma hubby till date grin

Then my mum used to buy tins in bulk a lot, like soap, maggi... so when ma neibor sends her kids to go buy dose items, I corner them and sell from our store grin...
Later I use the money and buy 'ewa agonyi' tongue
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie: @nnekamezor : I can now see you like play well-well. 1,2,5 and 6.
O yeah , u still do dat u till dat?? Ur funny oo....... , Na so.. Datz me for u. ( Nneka d mischievous one.). I remember vividly one nite, many yrs back my immediate elder bro was sleeping on d couch i went to d refrigerator, poured some water cold into a cup n poured it into one of his ears den hid beside d couch....omo see gobe, my bro jumped up , frightened, my dad was lik" ogini" my bro said he felt a cold liquid inside his ear oo.. Me dey whr i dey , dey laugh ooo.. He later found out dat it was me sha... Well i neva did dat again to him .. Tho he didnt touch me, he jst was angry.
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie: @nnekamezor : I can now see you like play well-well. 1,2,5 and 6.

Then my mum used to buy tins in bulk a lot, like soap, maggi... so when ma neibor sends her kids to go buy dose items, I corner them and sell from our store grin...
Later I use the money and buy 'ewa agonyi' tongue
Lol , u eh... By d way watz Ewa agonyi Am lost dear...
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2014
nnekamezor: O yeah , u still do dat u till dat?? Ur funny oo....... , Na so.. Datz me for u. ( Nneka d mischievous one.). I remember vividly one nite, many yrs back my immediate elder bro was sleeping on d couch i went to d refrigerator, poured some water cold into a cup n poured it into one of his ears den hid beside d couch....omo see gobe, my bro jumped up , frightened, my dad was lik" ogini" my bro said he felt a cold liquid inside his ear oo.. Me dey whr i dey , dey laugh ooo.. He later found out dat it was me sha... Well i neva did dat again to him .. Tho he didnt touch me, he jst was angry.
Lol, that was extreme. I used to do ma elder bro ruff play sha, and he really loved me o, so I knew he wouldn't hit me back. I remember once he was playing this game way back, weda na 99 in 1 they call it or so.

He annoyed me earlier on, looking @him playing dat game and laughing was eating me up...lol. I just walked up to him and hit it, it fell and d screen cracked. I didn't know the guy head done full, he just jacked my barbie doll o, nd started running outside with it....naso I pursue am...before I could get to him, he threw it over the fence, into 1 public yard. I ran back to wear slippers, ran to the house...I saw so many evil looking kids in the compound, I just knew ma doll was gone. cry cry
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2014
nnekamezor: Lol , u eh... By d way watz Ewa agonyi Am lost dear...
Togo beans I think...these togolese people in lagos have a way of prepin beans, it's not even the beans that is special ,it is the sauce they sell it with, they sell yam too, rice,spag... but na that beans(with bread) they move market pass. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol, that was extreme. I used to do ma elder bro ruff play sha, and he really loved me o, so I knew he wouldn't hit me back. I remember once he was playing this game way back, weda na 99 in 1 they call it or so.

He annoyed me earlier on, looking @him playing dat game and laughing was eating me up...lol. I just walked up to him and hit it, it fell and d screen cracked. I didn't know the guy head done full, he just jacked my barbie doll o, nd started running outside with it....naso I pursue am...before I could get to him, he threw it over the fence, into 1 public yard. I ran back to wear slippers, ran to the house...I saw so many evil looking kids in the compound, I just knew ma doll was gone. cry cry
Hahaha, pooor u. Any way ya maama will always get another doll fr ya...i guess it didnt hurt u fr long abi
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2014
nnekamezor: Hahaha, pooor u. Any way ya maama will always get another doll fr ya...i guess it didnt hurt u fr long abi
She na bought me the plastic one cry. So it actually hurt me for long!! cry cry
Re: Which Among These Did You Practise When You Were Young? by priscaoge(f): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nos 2,4,5,6

Because am d baby of d house(Lastborn),I always have my way n my immediate older sibling gets d punishment until one day we were alone in d house,d guy gave me d beating of my life. What I dogringrin? I deflected his ball with matches. When he asked me I deniedcheesycheesy

That No6 reminds me of d day I scared my bro. He was coming outside to throw a bowl of dirty water,as usual I scared him n out of fear he threw d all dirty water on me and ran inside shouting that he saw a ghost. The worst was that d water has plenty of tomatoes seeds in itundecidedundecided,I thank God there was no peppercheesycheesycheesy It wasn't funny. After that day I didn't scare him againcheesy. I still do that till now tho + No2 especially when d meat is big. I prefer when I finish eating,I will relax n do justice to itgringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Rich Man Builds Free Luxury Flats For Poor In Town Where He Grew Up. / The 10 Commandments Of Marriage / The Joy Of Having TRIPLETS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.