Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

How was This Video Made Please? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How was This Video Made Please? (1549 Views)

Watch This Video And Give Me Your Opinion. / Iclone 5 Pro, Movie & Music Video Made Easy. / Pls Dont Watch This Video If You Have No Plans To Pee On Your Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How was This Video Made Please? by lazinc(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
I could watch it over and over and still don't know how its made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7beTfxO33ec

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How was This Video Made Please? by ChildofChukwu(m): 12:09am On Sep 08, 2014
Wow!!! shocked

Can't say. My guess, the video was edited by a pro. It's all make belief like we see in the movies. Very convincing though.
Re: How was This Video Made Please? by NaLaugh: 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
lazinc: I could watch it over and over and still don't know how its made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7beTfxO33ec

Step 1: record the "grab" hand gesture, while the little boy dives into the pool.

Step 2: record the same hand motion as step 1, but without the little boy in the scene.

Step 3: record the "throw" hand motion without the little boy in the scene.

Step 4: record the same hand motion as step 3 while the little boy dives in.

Go into your favorite video editing program:

a. Play step 1 and pause at the exact frame where the little boy is mostly covered by his hand, and the frame before the hand starts to "grab."
Slice the clip right there.

b. Play step 2, and at the first frame where the hand starts to close, slice the clip right there and attach it to "a" above.

c. do the same thing for the "throw" effect, but in reverse.

Unfortunately for me, i can no longer watch movies with a normal perspective. All i see are technical patterns and the creation process.
It messes with my ability to enjoy movies at times.

2 Likes

Re: How was This Video Made Please? by lazinc(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
NaLaugh:

Step 1: record the "grab" hand gesture, while the little boy dives into the pool.

Step 2: record the same hand motion as step 1, but without the little boy in the scene.

Step 3: record the "throw" hand motion without the little boy in the scene.

Step 4: record the same hand motion as step 3 while the little boy dives in.

Go into your favorite video editing program:

a. Play step 1 and pause at the exact frame where the little boy is mostly covered by his hand, and the frame before the hand starts to "grab."
Slice the clip right there.

b. Play step 2, and at the first frame where the hand starts to close, slice the clip right there and attach it to "a" above.

c. do the same thing for the "throw" effect, but in reverse.

Unfortunately for me, i can no longer watch movies with a normal perspective. All i see are technical patterns and the creation process.
It messes with my ability to enjoy movies at times.

Nice

(1) (Reply)

Imasin Effect Portfolio / I Need Your Criticism On This Work For My Improvement / Exploring Nigeria Through Ben Enwonwu’s Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.