Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! (18096 Views)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Does Any One Know About Gold Business On This Forum / I Have Serious Raw Gold Buyers In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by lertee(f): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2014
tosscash1:
arh yuu a northerner hor easterner ? undecided
I'm a Nigerian smiley

8 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OCTAVO: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2014
lertee:
I'm a Nigerian smiley
Brilliant!

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2014
To those that just want to get down to main point,i must inform you that it doesn`t happen in a day.

I passed through steps,i failed many times and now i`m succeed in this one that is why i am sharing my experience so far.

To those that read and listen with patience thank you.

Patience Is Success

Kick start the ride…… lets go

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2014
lertee:
I'm a Nigerian smiley
hok.

gudday nigerhian.

har Lhike yuu
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2014
Yes with sweet mouth and little cash i passed through the MMA.

In twinkle of an eye we landed at HongKong airport, chei the airport beautiful no be small but i pretended like MMA was better.

I passed through protocol and here i am in the city of Kowloon located at central HK, with London bus i landed at Tsim Tsa Tsui.

There i found Chunk King Mansion , home to black,Indians and Phillipino,hustling ground to our exported runs girls,i met a lot of them sha.

Days run to weeks, i became perfect interviewer to this ashewo girls from different state in Nigeria, It was one of this girl that advised me with your level of computer technology,mainland China would be the best for you.

Wow such advise from my ashewo friend, it was remarkable, well that is what our country turn them to.

I made my research few days later i packed my baggages as usual i headed to Beijing China, it was a relief because i first landed at African restaurant where men were having fun, gist and other transactions were on.

God so good, a fellow brother took me in after hearing how genius i am in computer… ( His hope was to use me )

That was how it started, we started making money, my first pay was $50,000 through internet struggle and so it goes on and on with average of One transaction in a month, after a year of hustling online,i had enough to come back to Nigeria.

Yes i came back its time to spend wisely, i became my own boss.

Haulage Business was the first i invested into.

2 dump trucks and 1 DAF 95 was the first 3 truck that i bought.

I wasn`t lucky in it at all, from bad drivers to lies to everything bad bad bad, it got to a stage i started believing the drivers were using juju on me.

After a year i ran out of business with nothing to show for it, i sold my car and i returned to China, Before i got to China most of the people that were my friends has been arrested on different charges. shocked shocked shocked Oga Oooo shocked shocked shocked

If you ever get arrested in China just pray to God because NA TAPE RULE DEM DEY TAKE MEASURE THEIR PRISON SENTENCE

Igi ganganran magun mi loju, okere lati n wo.

That was how i packed my baggages and left ( To where ) yes to new destination with little or few human right.

Thus i landed in Tokyo Japan.

Here i became a true and good Nigerian with a registered legitimate business…. Thus the gold rush started, how?

Follow me in the next episode.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by cybug: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2014
Yeah... I like how you put it in a dairy..

Following

Ps: what were you involved in that made you $50,000. Hope it's not what i'm thinking (internet fraudalent or hard drug related activities)?
How many years did you spend in Asia?

5 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
cybug: Yeah... I like how you put it in a dairy..

Following

Ps: what were you involved in that made you $50,000. Hope it's not what i'm thinking (internet fraudalent or hard drug related activities)?
How many years did you spend in Asia?

Oh i will give an answer to your curiosity.

Yes so many small trade that went all wrong in Nigeria were very successful in China.

Let me put it straight.

The man that accommodate me was fluent in Chinese, but he lack basic internet idea.

Now we compliment each other, i am good with internet use and he was good at speaking Chinese.

With his idea we started operating intermediary company that help foreigners who want to buy heavy machineries ( e.g Crane, Heavy tractors, crawlers and so on ) in China.

Our commission ranges from 5% - 10% on both side (Smartness) after successful transaction.

You see we made a lot in just a year selling heavy equipments.

All documents and transactions passed through us and it was all successful until i left and things went wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OCTAVO: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Waiting for your update... I dey gbadun your tori.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by dotcomnamename: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Fantastic, i'm loving this cheesy
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Thank you

E ku ijoko oo

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OCTAVO: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
OYINBOGOJU: Thank you

E ku ijoko oo
Oooooooo
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
OCTAVO:
Oooooooo

You be funny man…..

how u dey?
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OCTAVO: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

You be funny man…..

how u dey?
Mehn, I dey fine o. Just dey use your thread cool body anytime I'm online.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
OCTAVO:
Mehn, I dey fine o. Just dey use your thread cool body anytime I'm online.

Thank you jor bro

no wahala i will update the finish line when i wake up.

For now it is 3am here.

Make i sleep small.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

Thank you jor bro

no wahala i will update the finish line when i wake up.

For now it is 3am here.

Make i sleep small.

Boss wat is the essence of this ur Super story. . Do you wanna teach us hw to catch fish or you just want us to hear wat you pass true?

3 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

Boss wat is the essence of this ur Super story. . Do you wanna teach us hw to catch fish or you just want us to hear wat you pass true?

Patience is success ( Patience is part of this business and systemmatically i am teaching about the patience now )

4 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OCTAVO: 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

Patience is success ( Patience is part of this business and systemmatically i am teaching about the patience now )
As you don wake now, we dey prepare to sleep. cheesy
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
OCTAVO:
As you don wake now, we dey prepare to sleep. cheesy

Lets hope for brown new day with a good finish touch to this gold journey.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by lugiano1: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pls try and complete dis journey
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

Lets hope for brown new day with a good finish touch to this gold journey.
omo aye...continue na
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by jamace(m): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Chai, this story is dragging for too long na. cheesy

Any way, just like somebody said above, it is a good diary. Keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

okk, but ur moniker sound funny o. . Oyinbogoju means "whitearenotwise"

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by JAkpayen(m): 4:41am On Sep 10, 2014
I can easily count those who are patient and those whose blood they hot like say dem catch hyperthermia. I'm enjoying your story even if it takes 1 year to complete and understand everything. Patience they say is key. Thumbs up Oyinbogoju

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2014
Good morning bro and sis.

I hope you never forget where we stopped and for those who just enrol on this trip I say welcome aboard this flight NL001 Oyinbogoju.

Its serious! In fact very serious!!

Grass is not always green on the other side.

But of course as a hustler like myself there was always a way out.

Good I have tasted money, in fact I don chop money and this is my testimony ( In P Square Voice )

Now I Japan, I couldn't settle for less, I must start from where I stopped in China.

I have learnt the secret of success is not how hard you work but it is how perfect is your strategy.

Yes I am legit but there is more to it, I needed a perfect connection to start again.

Again I put my computer experience into action, I started making research not too long I found my way.

Yes the way is Japanese doesn't really deal with black,most especially Africans unlike China where blacks were small god.

Anyway I am here and I must find my way, behind a successful man there is a woman so they say and thus I put that into action in a little or no time my strategy yielded a result, I wasn't after money from a lady but I was after connection and I got it.

My lady introduced me to some diamond importer from Cambodia,yes good that was a good way to start.

We had appointments on so many time but after a short period of time they decided to back off,alright they can back off but as for me I won't stop.

I contacted my Ghanian friend about Ghana gold, fortunately he has idea and uncle who was into exportation of gold,I started communicating with the uncle few months later I packed my baggage came to Nigeria from Nigeria I moved to Ghana,I met the uncle and his associates after few days of discussion I decided to buy few grams from them. ( in had no idea or whatever how to detect fake gold ).

When I got back to Japan we went straight to refinery to test it with the help of my Japanese friend behold it was fake. Wow $1000 just went down the drain.

I took it as part of my lesson, I consulted my laptop again searching for real seller in Ghana, most Ghanians all claim to be gold seller looking for someone to drain again but with my little experience again I asked deeper question and it got to a stage that they ran by themselves but there was a man out of them ooopppssss he was too stubborn.

Then again I took him for his words I went to Ghana again, our first meeting was like family meeting, we were up to 15 in One small room after so much talk they happen to be same as others ..............extra ordinary con men.

Okay at least I have tried I returned to my hotel room in a disappointment and frustrated mood, wow I couldn't believe that I failed again, too many questions begging for answers in my mind.

E be like say I no get brain.
E be like say somebody dey do me.
E be like this biz no be my way.
E be like say e be like say e be like say I dry rush my life self.

Who can listen to my stories and frustrations ahah I couldn't expose my failure to anyone but before I leave this fucking Country I must show my anger to a Ghanian .

I called the special taxi driver that always take me around, I explained everything to him as an elderly guy that he was he listened to me with full attention, he took all my insult to all Ghanian without a word at the end he said nothing.

For my mind I wanted him to talk but he said nothing , i realised I was fooling myself but alas something came out of his mouth.

He said thank your God because you shall look no more, I was shocked and felt like wetin this one dey talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:43am On Sep 10, 2014
He slept in my hotel room that night, early in the morning we jet out to a village called Konongo we met his uncle a miner himself,that was the turn around of my fortune.

I got small quantity because we didn't notify him we were unable to get much but he took us to another village called Obuasi I met new miners we got another small quantity from there we went to Takwa where we met the real deal and I got more than enough, the journey from village to village sound and look easy but actually it took us 4 days to shuttle in between the villages.

Since then I have established a solid relationship with the 3 miners and I got my supply steadily and no cheating.

Now I realise the real gold dealers are like farmers that work and live in the farm.

If anyone tell you they have gold of so so and so so kg abeg watchout oo won fe gba e ni.

The real sellers are hidden like gold itself, it takes a chain of committed connections to get them.

And that was how I became established gold dealer.

To God be the glory I travel to at least 3 countries in a month supplying my buyers, in fact I select where I make supplies considering securities and relationship with buyers.

Yes and yes I can say boldly say that I am a fulfilled man at the end.

6 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by edisoncash: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2014
Though I appreciate your story but you did not give detials about this business which is the reason that brought us here

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by DoroMega: 7:25am On Sep 10, 2014
Wow! A very inspiring,entertaining and educative story. So how would you advise a newbie to start this biz? what capital should one have,how can one get genuine buyers etc
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by lugiano1: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2014
How can someone in nigeria who doesn't have much finance join you in dis biz because most of pple lik me are very much interested to join
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2014
edisoncash: Though I appreciate your story but you did not give detials about this business which is the reason that brought us here

You have every right to ask me any question and I promise to give you a comprehensive answer.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2014
DoroMega: Wow! A very inspiring,entertaining and educative story. So how would you advise a newbie to start this biz? what capital should one have,how can one get genuine buyers etc

It is capital intensive business also it is highly rewarded.

The only reason why most people lost out is because they deal with the wrong people.

If you really want to make it in this business then you must be dealing directly with miners, break any barrier between you and miners and you shall see the goodness of God.

That is the only way out.

3 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OCTAVO: 8:45am On Sep 10, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

You have every right to ask me any question and I promise to give you a comprehensive answer.
Okay boss, what's your aim of creating this thread? Is it that you want to show us the way, or you want to tell us what you went through before you found the way?

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by JAkpayen(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:
Have you ventured into SA for gold?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Things Successful Entrepreneurs Have In Common / Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market / Tara Fela-Durotoye: I Started Makeup Business With N15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.