Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! (18086 Views)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Does Any One Know About Gold Business On This Forum / I Have Serious Raw Gold Buyers In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
emmykpes: Pls, @ OP let have episode on the GUIDELINES here as explicit as you can quick ! i can't wait any longer; thanks so far.

Thank you bro.

I will do my best to bring smile to some peoples face.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
OYINBOGOJU: For those that sent me e-mail.

I have replied accordingly.
if i am buying from the miners to resell,will i still start with the 37000usd capital?
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
omoteamac: if i am buying from the miners to resell,will i still start with the 37000usd capital?

Its not that you can`t get small quantity but the miners mostly prefer to deal with big buyers.

It could be pride or just business strategy but the fact is big buyers always come back because they mean business and the miners need turn over as fast as possible.

The cost of operating the mines also is on the high side like ( diesel for crane and other maintenance expenses for machineries including payment for staffs.) all those things are on daily basis and enough fund is needed to keep them working everyday.

But with $18,500 for 500Grams (Half A Kilo) maybe i can work out something with my miners.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by DoroMega: 10:38am On Sep 11, 2014
Where do you sell your gold,local or international.
2. How did you find genuine buyers with your 1st sale.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by usmanktg2(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2014
Excellent masterpiece oyinbogoju.

My problem is I still can't figure out how the buyers are also dangerous, since they will pay me right away, in what ways could they cheat me
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
DoroMega: Where do you sell your gold,local or international.
2. How did you find genuine buyers with your 1st sale.

I deal with international market bro,I don't do.

If you follow me from the beginning of this episode then you will understand I had buyers before I got started.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
usmanktg2: Excellent masterpiece oyinbogoju.

My problem is I still can't figure out how the buyers are also dangerous, since they will pay me right away, in what ways could they cheat me

This point require a full episode I swear.

But I can authentically tell you that the buyer are even more dangerous than seller.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by pinkyni(m): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
OYINBOGOJU: The best I can do on this forum is to introduce you to my miners and give you the guidelines.
Gbam!
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by DoroMega: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tell us more about the 'buying market'. Assuming i have my gold now, where/how do i sell it internationally.
How do i know the genuine & fake buyers. Give us the guidelines & precautions to take.Thanks
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
DoroMega: Tell us more about the 'buying market'. Assuming i have my gold now, where/how do i sell it internationally.
How do i know the genuine & fake buyers. Give us the guidelines & precautions to take.Thanks

As I have said before your point require a full new episode.

Watch out!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by cybug: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
^^ i'm looking forward to that episode, bro.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
cybug: ^^ i'm looking forward to that episode, bro.

No wahala
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
usmanktg2: Excellent masterpiece oyinbogoju.

Buyers are dangerous because they can shot you after payin you and collect the money back or they can plan coop for you. .

I think anyone that wanna go into dis biz gat to be smart and wise

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Money dey dull person o. .

Chai@ boss OYINBOGOJU hw can someone that doesnt hv money to buy&resell benefit 4rm this biznes

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
LONGFELLOW02: Money dey dull person o. .

Chai@ boss OYINBOGOJU hw can someone that doesnt hv money to buy&resell benefit 4rm this biznes

Yes money dey dull many people

This biz is is about cash and carry.

Save and get ready, no time is too late.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by emymeeky: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
Please do not give anybody your money until you verify the person beyond reasonable doubt
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
emymeeky: Please do not give anybody your money until you verify the person beyond reasonable doubt

Candid advise.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Manweysabi(m): 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hmmm... Gold

You'll expose yourself to dangers... You'll always be watching your back.
You'll dream dreams.

Hmmm... Money

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by chidi2pus(m): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hmmm

There's a catch in this whole thread or maybe it's just paranoia

OP you didn't mention you're a member of this gold dores and you said you have a valid export licence in Ghana which contradicts your dogged unwillingness for interested persons to go for the valid and official way of doing such business . Infact you're not saying a lot of things as mentioned in the webpage which bears an exact image of one of the images you put up here earlier.

Please clarify.

P. S when I read your write ups all I just hear is..... Sc.. undecided

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Good research @chidi2pus

Why do I have to tell you which organisation I belong to?

The purpose of this thread to share my experience and encourage others who may want to go into any business of their choice.

I said the process of getting a licence is tough like getting an oil bloc licence in Nigeria.

The best way out is to partner with companies or miners who have licence and make your agreement on black and white paper.

I have passed through those stages,thus its easier for me export gold without an scratch.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
Manweysabi: Hmmm... Gold

You'll expose yourself to dangers... You'll always be watching your back.
You'll dream dreams.

Hmmm... Money

What is the moral of this post?

Fear is the bane of failure, if you can't try something new, honestly you can never get to a new height.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Manweysabi(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

What is the moral of this post?

Fear is the bane of failure, if you can't try something new, honestly you can never get to a new height.

No mind me o... I watch alot of movies that's why... Just talking to no one in particular.

hope I can learn one or two things from this thread.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
Manweysabi:
No mind me o... I watch alot of movies that's why... Just talking to no one in particular.

hope I can learn one or two things from this thread.

No wahala bro

I created this thread with open mind also.

I need nothing from anyone.

I just feel someone may learn from my stories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by cybug: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Oyinbogoju... Come and update your thread o
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by cybug: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
double post

1 Like

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

No wahala bro

I created this thread with open mind also.

I need nothing from anyone.

I just feel someone may learn from my stories.
Bro; pls I think I'll waant yu as my business guardian/mentor ; I really like ur style n Morale; I havve no doubt; U'll be an invaluable tutor...m

I love business so so muchh; buh I'vv been unable to venture into any; I just dey manage my C/S work; buh I really need to try sumthing new!!!
Hope u wouldn't mind!b!
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
cybug: Oyinbogoju... Come and update your thread o

Thanks bro.

The response is slow and that is why i take it slow also.
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Raymondenyi:
Bro; pls I think I'll waant yu as my business guardian/mentor ; I really like ur style n Morale; I havve no doubt; U'll be an invaluable tutor...m

I love business so so muchh; buh I'vv been unable to venture into any; I just dey manage my C/S work; buh I really need to try sumthing new!!!
Hope u wouldn't mind!b!

You can do and be anything you want bro.

This thread is to empower you,so feel free to write down your challenges, im sure good people of nairaland will look into it.

3 Likes

Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 13, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

You can do and be anything you want bro.

This thread is to empower you,so feel free to write down your challenges, im sure good people of nairaland will look into it.

can I have ur personal contact?
Re: Guidelines in Raw Gold Business !!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2014
Raymondenyi: can I have ur personal contact?

Feel free to send an E-mail to seventh_heaven_jp@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote Plans To Generate 12,000MW Of Electricity By 2018 / 6 Things Successful Entrepreneurs Have In Common / Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.