Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,455 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals (5228 Views)

While In Hostel. What Happens After Heavy Rain On Campus. Guys N Gals / Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. / Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by adeowo84(m): 1:23am On Sep 08, 2014
i once school in unical where i was opportune to have friends and colleagues from other tribe. As a students' leader, i know must of what was going on around me...like lecturers having affairs with my classmates(ladies), and some other social vices..Akwa ibom gals can be cheap, arrogant, desperate and fetish at times. Among all this traits, was d day i receive a shocker at my colleague traditional marriage. i had lead some some of my colleague to her wedding to her village to grace the occasion.we got der late in d nite,TM had already be.concluded, so we started girating (at least to show dat students don enter dia village) against d next day wc was to be d white wedding. as a gentle guy, i just sat in a corner gistting with some folks and d celebrant. suddenly my assistant, who happen to b a friend to this celebrant ask her this question '...now that u will be wedded what will u do about Dr. E (my lecturer in school)' and this was the bride answer ' even as i de wed tomorrow i go still de fu** Dr.E,i too like dat man'. i was hell shocked and felt so sorry for d next day groom.
I have not been able to delete dat episode from my head as i saw many of the akwabomites gal fallen cheaply and messing around...i dont hate them at all but i cant date dem not to talk of marring dem...oh! but some good ones de o like Otobong in nysc camp.#smiles

2 Likes

Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 08, 2014
tongue
Your tribe no de fuuuck around?Bad chicks are everywhere,don't generalise.

6 Likes

Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by crisycent: 1:31am On Sep 08, 2014
What's your point bruv? I'm not from akwa ibom but I see your post as insulting.

6 Likes

Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 08, 2014
Ikpa kpong mkpor ado, even ur girl friend is guilty of wht you are saying
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Gboliwe: 2:02am On Sep 08, 2014
adeowo84: i once school in unical where i was opportune to have friends and colleagues from other tribe. As a students' leader, i know must of what was going on around me...like lecturers having affairs with my classmates(ladies), and some other social vices..Akwa ibom gals can be cheap, arrogant, desperate and fetish at times. Among all this traits, was d day i receive a shocker at my colleague traditional marriage. i had lead some some of my colleague to her wedding to her village to grace the occasion.we got der late in d nite,TM had already be.concluded, so we started girating (at least to show dat students don enter dia village) against d next day wc was to be d white wedding. as a gentle guy, i just sat in a corner gistting with some folks and d celebrant. suddenly my assistant, who happen to b a friend to this celebrant ask her this question '...now that u will be wedded what will u do about Dr. E (my lecturer in school)' and this was the bride answer ' even as i de wed tomorrow i go still de fu** Dr.E,i too like dat man'. i was hell shocked and felt so sorry for d next day groom.
I have not been able to delete dat episode from my head as i saw many of the akwabomites gal fallen cheaply and messing around...i dont hate them at all but i cant date dem not to talk of marring dem...oh! but some good ones de o like Otobong in nysc camp.#smiles

All hail the Nigerian graduate!
It was your type someone saw and tagged us all as unemployable. Plus your analytical mind is at par with that of a pupil in primary school.

Tell us where you are from let us tell you how "all" the girls from your state are, Mr "student's leader"

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Finestlex(m): 2:33am On Sep 08, 2014
lynpetra: tongue
Your tribe no de fuuuck around?Bad chicks are everywhere,don't generalise.
no mind the Op, him himself dey collect..

5 Likes

Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by roymary: 2:45am On Sep 08, 2014
Akwa Ibom grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin grin Better Pikin grin
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by MeGaStReEt: 3:00am On Sep 08, 2014
adeowo84: i once school in unical where i was opportune to have friends and colleagues from other tribe. As a students' leader, i know must of what was going on around me...like lecturers having affairs with my classmates(ladies), and some other social vices..Akwa ibom gals can be cheap, arrogant, desperate and fetish at times. Among all this traits, was d day i receive a shocker at my colleague traditional marriage. i had lead some some of my colleague to her wedding to her village to grace the occasion.we got der late in d nite,TM had already be.concluded, so we started girating (at least to show dat students don enter dia village) against d next day wc was to be d white wedding. as a gentle guy, i just sat in a corner gistting with some folks and d celebrant. suddenly my assistant, who happen to b a friend to this celebrant ask her this question '...now that u will be wedded what will u do about Dr. E (my lecturer in school)' and this was the bride answer ' even as i de wed tomorrow i go still de fu** Dr.E,i too like dat man'. i was hell shocked and felt so sorry for d next day groom.

Leave story, na Yoruba women get degree for adultery. Husband and Wife dey do competition for adultery.

Not to talk of their daughters, Damnnnnn

9 Likes

Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 08, 2014
crisycent: What's your point bruv? I'm not from akwa ibom but I see your post as insulting.
Asin undecided, very big one..

3 Likes

Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by lomaxx: 4:30am On Sep 08, 2014
Generalization is the root of all bigotry.
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Enoquin(f): 4:53am On Sep 08, 2014
Disdain? Oh ye that are seated on the high horse, be careful lest thou be pulled down and trampled upon by the thing which thou speakest against. Spell aright and we just might take your 'thoughts' serious.

5 Likes

Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by valmunich(m): 5:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Fallacy of hasty generalization
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by adeowo84(m): 6:08am On Sep 08, 2014
MeGaStReEt:

Leave story, na Yoruba women get degree for adultery. Husband and Wife dey do competition for adultery.

ok.but sorry to disappoint you...am not from der
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by adeowo84(m): 6:10am On Sep 08, 2014
Enoquin: Disdain? Oh ye that are seated on the high horse, be careful lest thou be pulled down and trampled upon by the thing which thou speakest against. Spell aright and we just might take your 'thoughts' serious.

yes ma!...d spelling dos not define d op...just my humble opinion
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by adeowo84(m): 6:14am On Sep 08, 2014
valmunich: Fallacy of hasty generalization

i do av good friends from there but my experience with d some ladies from there no funny o...i still have good gal friends from from AKS.
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by hungryboy(m): 6:15am On Sep 08, 2014
ebot ubom ayem mi eh, da ishie
if to say u near me u for chop slap,
There are loose girls in every tribe
stop the generalisation

5 Likes

Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by adeowo84(m): 6:16am On Sep 08, 2014
MeGaStReEt:

you may right bro...but naa my own experience i de tell unaa o
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by adeowo84(m): 6:22am On Sep 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

It was your type someone saw and tagged us all as unemployable. Plus your analytical mind is at par with that of a pupil in primary school.

Tell us where you are from let us tell you how "all" the girls from your state are "student's leader"

guy! calm down if u see me talk u no fit stand there...naa tapo error joo ITK
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by adeowo84(m): 6:24am On Sep 08, 2014
crisycent: What's your point bruv? I'm not from akwa ibom but I see your post as insulting.

sorry if its insult to you...just sharing my experience and i view it.
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Gboliwe: 6:27am On Sep 08, 2014
adeowo84:

guy! calm down if u see me talk u no fit stand there...naa tapo error joo ITK
Madam, seeing is believing!

You no sabi write English, so just dey manage they express yourself for pidgin. Atleast for pidgin, everything dey correct. Moreover, we sabi typo and we also sabi grammatical flaws.
The main point anyway is thet you mention the place you are from and let us tell you with details and pictures how useless your girls are.

5 Likes

Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by coolzeal(m): 6:38am On Sep 08, 2014
Well, I've being to Uyo and the op ain't lying. The men and women are just bunch of s*ex freaks. Am not complaining tho because I had fun too.

3 Likes

Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by rozayx5(m): 6:54am On Sep 08, 2014
Gboliwe:

Tell us where you are from let us tell you how "all" the girls from your state are, Mr "student's leader"

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

dont mind the f00l, calling our women cheap.
i can tell he is a cheap guy so he has cheap women hanging around him undecided

1 Like

Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 08, 2014
Is that the reason why you started your sentence with a small lettered 'i' instead of a capital letter 'I'
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2014
Lol...... I can bet that one Ak babe has shown this one pepper hence this rant on nairaland.
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by docsholz(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2014
I've read worse against yoruba girls on nl and the hypocrites shouting don't generalise either kept quiet or supported it

OP next time don't generalise it's immature

2 Likes

Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by tempest01(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2014
Ikpa...girls will always be girls...not just aks girls
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by passionate88: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2014
Lacomus: Ikpa kpong mkpor ado, even ur girl friend is guilty of wht you are saying
But she's someone's wife... No longer boyfriend/girlfriend ish again. She should have respected that marital convenant. This is one of the reasons I kinda detest "modern" marriages. Very FAKE
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by gemiclem(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2014
Lacomus: Ikpa kpong mkpor ado, even ur girl friend is guilty of wht you are saying

nko nton ke ado
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Dannylux: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2014
I believe this isn't the first time anyone of us is hearing something like this about Akwa Ibom girls. Let's not feign ignorance of this.

6 Likes

Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Tymax(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2014
Dannylux: I believe this isn't the first type anyone of us is hearing something like this about Akwa Ibom girls. Let's not feign ignorance of this.
As in too much sef! Everybody loves to take a swipe at chics from this region for this particular reason.
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by Dannylux: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2014
Tymax:
As in too much sef! Everybody loves to take a swipe at chics from this region for this particular reason.

I wonder why people are tryna pretend.
Re: My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals by tdayof(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2014
this thread will lead to tribalism!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Single And Searching! / When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. / Ayamatanga!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.