Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? (15680 Views)

MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. / Pls Its Urgent ..... Interview Slated For Tomorrow / Please Help, Its Really Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:02am On Sep 08, 2014
I heard airtel usually employ fresh graduates especially OnD holders into entry level positions like customer care officers and call center agents,you go tru training for a month or 3 weeks depending on the location,any one with info or who has an idea about it?
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by samik900(m): 4:33am On Sep 08, 2014
@bobby,go nd drop ur for dea office wit one passport!ma frnd jst completed his training.dea office is @lekki!mind u dea pay iss 40k

1 Like

Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:22am On Sep 08, 2014
samik900: @bobby,go nd drop ur for dea office wit one passport!ma frnd jst completed his training.dea office is @lekki!mind u dea pay iss 40k

samik,thanks for ur contribution,i know am asking too much dunno if u can help me with ur frnds contact?plsss
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Agbotoluwa(m): 6:40am On Sep 08, 2014
Hw did you apply
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by samik900(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2014
@bobby,Icsnl,airtel office,#40 samuel ugwu street,lekki phase one.I tink dis z d info u nid
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by senatorken01(m): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2014
pls, did u av any infor abt their office location in Abuja. Maybe head quarter.
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2014
samik900: @bobby,Icsnl,airtel office,#40 samuel ugwu street,lekki phase one.I tink dis z d info u nid
icsnl
jux wish i cud tawk to ur frnd to knw if they re still recruiting
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
U can go drop the CV yourself at CCSNL
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
babeline: U can go drop the CV yourself at CCSNL at Lekki. You tell the Lekki shuttle conductor that you are going to Jeremiah. When u come down, tell anyone you are going to Airtel office or CCSNL and they would direct you. The pay is 40 k though
Babeline,thanks dear,d pay is ok, am currently working and serving at d same time jux want to boast my cv before i enter d labour market fully next,seems u know much about dem?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Bobbyunitedfc:
Babeline,thanks dear,d pay is ok, am currently working and serving at d same time jux want to boast my cv before i enter d labour market fully next,seems u know much about dem?

You're welcome
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Pls during that training are they going to pay for that 3month and am a graduate can I go there and sumit my cv are they going to call me
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
babeline:

You're welcome. Yes a friend told me about them last year. I went there, did the training, passed and was waiting to be picked. However I wasn't picked in the end cos the guy in charge of the training started chasing me. Long story. Anyways, I moved on and got something better at Mtn

i like long stories but rite now is not the time, cheesy.....am considering the distance and tfare to that place from my end,i wana b sure if they are recruiting now or u jux submit cv and wait till u get the famous text message?

tawkin about MTN,dnt mind if u, winku know fill me in

1 Like

Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
adewumiopeyemi: Pls during that training are they going to pay for that 3month and am a graduate can I go there and sumit my cv are they going to call me

adewunmi,dts d same question i asked babeline,shes gona answer us wen she wakes up cheesy as for the payment,yes they pay u 23k during the traini,sumone workin dia now told me dat
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Dmcool(m): 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
Pls. guys do u know if they are also recruiting at their Ibadan office
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:55am On Sep 09, 2014
@ bobyunited. ave u sumitted ur own cv.. And hw sure they will call us for training wen will sumited not that they will keep us waiting for abt 3 month.. Are they realy sure they will call us because am thinking of going there and sumit it... Tomorrow
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2014
I just call there customer care nw. The guy just told me that airtel is recuriting there customer care agent that is on the daily.. So. Guys do u no hw far on there recuriting stuff.
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Praise5: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2014
Pls guys do they request for a particular discipline, degree class or age? My friends needs a job
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Marvin67: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2014
I'm so interested in this. Infact, I think I'd go there today.
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2014
adewumiopeyemi: I just call there customer care nw. The guy just told me that airtel is recuriting there customer care agent that is on the daily.. So. Guys do u no hw far on there recuriting stuff.
U called customer care to ask if theybare recruiting? bro u dey vex o,like babeline said u jux av to submit ur cv,they will call,my frnd did same 2months ago now he is collecting 40k evrymonth in abeokuta, so all we need do is take the ist step by submitting our cvs,i can't go there cos am so tired, worked night shift in a hotel so consider my situation, ONE OF US HERE SHUD JUX GO AND GATHER ANUF INFORMATION FOR US ALL,ALL I KNOW IS DAT THEY RECRUIT NO MATA UR CLASS OF DEGREE
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2014
Marvin67: I'm so interested in this. Infact, I think I'd go there today.
Pls Go nbro,gada anuf info
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Marvin67: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2014
I ________ hereby pledges to take the sacrifice and spend my transport money to gather to go to the above mentioned place to gather more information and return to this thread before the end of the day to give out that information. So help me God.

Signed
Marvin67

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2014
Marvin67: I ________ hereby pledges to take the sacrifice and spend my transport money to gather to go to the above mentioned place to gather more information and return to this thread before the end of the day to give out that information. So help me God.

Signed
Marvin67

Lmaoo dude,cmon
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bobbyunitedfc:

adewunmi,dts d same question i asked babeline,shes gona answer us wen she wakes up cheesy as for the payment,yes they pay u 23k during the traini,sumone workin dia now told me dat

The training goes on for just a fee days. Maximum of 3 days

1 Like

Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
U guys should just go and submit ur CV there and wait to be called for training
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Marvin67: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
I went there to submit mine today. The lady said they'd call me. The address is plot 4 jeremaih ugwu street. I'm a bsc holder so other bsc holders should also go. Pls who knows how long we'd have to wait before they call?
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
Marvin67: I went there to submit mine today. The lady said they'd call me. The address is plot 4 jeremaih ugwu street. I'm a bsc holder so other bsc holders should also go. Pls who knows how long we'd have to wait before they call?
nice one bro,did u get to ask hw much,babeline said its 40k,sumone on NL said its 79,so i duno
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hunmmmmmmmm observing....
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Blessedmum(f): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
If it's d same Airtel Call Centre job dat am aware of d locations are in Ibadan&Abeokuta.Airtel has no hand in d recruitment because deh don't run it directly.it is being run by Spanco&Techmahindra and d pay is 40k as said.As regards d recruitment I ll advise u contact their Hr.
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Mighty4life: 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
@bobbyunitedfc, u are very correct about the Abeokuta training and recruitment. I have someone over there right now working as a customer care rep. They usually do shifting too. Two months ago they did the training at Abeokuta opic plaza, and now they have resume duty. Anyone interested to go and submit their cv at the designated place. They will surely give a call.
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2014
Blessedmum: If it's d same Airtel Call Centre job dat am aware of d locations are in Ibadan&Abeokuta.Airtel has no hand in d recruitment because deh don't run it directly.it is being run by Spanco&Techmahindra and d pay is 40k as said.As regards d recruitment I ll advise u contact their Hr.
so u sayin if we get d job we either get posted to abeokuta or ibadan?
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by taiwogurl: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2014
Blessedmum: If it's d same Airtel Call Centre job dat am aware of d locations are in Ibadan&Abeokuta.Airtel has no hand in d recruitment because deh don't run it directly.it is being run by Spanco&Techmahindra and d pay is 40k as said.As regards d recruitment I ll advise u contact their Hr.

Pls how do I contact their Hr
Re: Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? by Rapture07: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2014
Pls guys I wanna ask if this recruitment is effective in benin or delta state.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants / 70k Banking Job In Ikorodu Lagos State Or 30k Teaching Job In Ekiti. Please Help / 5 Advantages Of Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.