Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up (61739 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by perry2020(f): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2014
enm:

5k mba, ko jo.
Lolxx so you no get,you dey ask. anyways was just pulling ur legs.do have a nice day.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by mako007(m): 8:01am On Sep 09, 2014
perry2020: Smh doubt if she can be proud enough to tell her kids this.
You don't need to sell your body no matter how hard the times might be.
Haba! She's not selling her body o, she's just leasing out. Marriage is the only term justified for selling body. If girls don't lease and majority of una form "I've not done it before" who will take care of us, monkeys?
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by mako007(m): 8:04am On Sep 09, 2014
sholasholala: whatever rocks their boat... That not withstanding, I don't see most of these girls who sleep around doing anything meaningful with money..
easy comes, easy goes ...
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Naavah(f): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2014
Olorun maje ki ebi pami de ibi ti mati fi obo jeun.

1 Like

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by perry2020(f): 8:22am On Sep 09, 2014
mako007: Haba! She's not selling her body o, she's just leasing out. Marriage is the only term justified for selling body. If girls don't lease and majority of una form "I've not done it before" who will take care of us, monkeys?
Lmao.leasing Hilarious.
Define trade.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by DikSin(m): 8:51am On Sep 09, 2014
Clone2020: SMH... There is no justification whatsoever for prostitution
Why take it seriouscheesy
I heard more of a guy's voice: na one confused boy write that thinggrin
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by mako007(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2014
perry2020:
Lmao.leasing Hilarious.
Define trade.
Buying and selling of goods and services
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by perry2020(f): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2014
mako007: Buying and selling of goods and services
So u see they sell their service or service men as she said in exchange for money that's trade,selling of her body.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by mako007(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2014
perry2020:
So u see they sell their service or service men as she said in exchange for money that's trade,selling of her body.
no it's selling of services, look at this way, a guy goes to the barbers shop, he pays to av his hair cut, he goes with his clipper in most cases, in few cases if he's sure the barber sterilizes his clippers he could chose to use the barbers clipper, he pays for his hair cut? Did the barber sell the clipper to him?
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:

What made you think I have never gone through hard times,the hardest times sef back then in school when I would be given 5k as monthly allowance I was staying in an hostel were I had to buy food and buying food each day twice daily alone was 6k for the month(not three times daily ooo)(t wasn't even enough for feeding sef not to talk of other things oo),no other money or source of income,i could sell anything sell able(bedsheets,clothes),i made jewelries and sold,liquid soap and sold(aldoe twasnt as if much money was coming in but at least I could use the little to sustain). I cut unnecessary expenses,planned well and had a list of priorities.i knew girls who would go around with sugar daddies and hunt for white men(where are they today? Either dead,used for ritual or battling with stds and hiv,very few,very very few of them end up fine today and it's coz of grace ) Today look at me,am doing so fine and I have never regretted my doings for one day because those situations helped me in becoming who I am today. if I was into prostitution then do u think the grace of God would have been so buoyant in my life.
But girls of nowadays just love showoff,they want to be on 30 inches Brazilian hair and use the latest phones,assessories,latest dresses,shoes and bags even bleaching cream of 15-45k(which are unnecessary).

nice
keep your head up

1 Like

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
If you have not been there,,you will never know...

Many people do crazy things just to survive undecided

we always have a choice
right or wrong
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:
Smh doubt if she can be proud enough to tell her kids this.
You don't need to sell your body no matter how hard the times might be.

thanks jawee

we need to keep our pride
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 06, 2015
saalma:
And by business I mean buying n selling. I've sold indomie and eggs, I've sold pants and bras, I've sold hair extensions (attachments and weavons), I've sold body sprays, just so that I make the money a little more n i didn't have to beg or borrow to survive or even become a runs girl. These things I had made up my mind about

your a true lady
the true lady works and earns right
not put off her dignity and pride
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2015
Janeify:
The girl is crazy..depending on men and not yourself is stupidity.that's one of the reason why some guys have the guts to call Nigerian girls hoes because they've seen laziness and hopelessness in them

thats right
laziness and lack of pride

you spoke well
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:

NEVER coz I ain't a slut.i don't depend on people,I work for my money(so I ain't that broke). besides I don't get intimate with every tom,dickk and Harry that comes my way because I respect my body,(a lot of women look older and worn out than their age because they overused their body.

unhmm
grin
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2015
priscaoge:

With this,Y generalise? Because your parents can't afford all u need? Did your Mum prostitute to raise u? I don't know how people reason. Y not be satisfied with what u have? Selling ur body isn't d best option here. In My department when I was in school,a girl use to sell snacks,she practically begged someone to teach her how to make those things. My assistant CourseRep design beads n sell. All your action is just a quest to have what u can't afford,maybe latest cloth,shoes,etc,even after getting the money u still spend it on useless things. I was @ Asa road last week,some group of policemen and a lady came and arrested a boy that use to repair Keke. They said that d guy robbed the woman and other people in a Bus with a gun. The lady went to MTN office n tracked her phone(meanwhile the phone has a tracking device,even when u remove the sim). They told him d name of the current user n his location. The story long shaa but what am saying is that the guy was claiming it's poverty,that he can't feed well bla bla bla. His colleagues there said that it's all lies that d guy is always greedy. So let's stop making silly excuses.

nice nice nice
one out of many
your a true lady
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by mapist(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:

What made you think I have never gone through hard times,the hardest times sef back then in school when I would be given 5k as monthly allowance I was staying in an hostel were I had to buy food and buying food each day twice daily alone was 6k for the month(not three times daily ooo)(t wasn't even enough for feeding sef not to talk of other things oo),no other money or source of income,i could sell anything sell able(bedsheets,clothes),i made jewelries and sold,liquid soap and sold(aldoe twasnt as if much money was coming in but at least I could use the little to sustain). I cut unnecessary expenses,planned well and had a list of priorities.i knew girls who would go around with sugar daddies and hunt for white men(where are they today? Either dead,used for ritual or battling with stds and hiv,very few,very very few of them end up fine today and it's coz of grace ) Today look at me,am doing so fine and I have never regretted my doings for one day because those situations helped me in becoming who I am today. if I was into prostitution then do u think the grace of God would have been so buoyant in my life.
But girls of nowadays just love showoff,they want to be on 30 inches Brazilian hair and use the latest phones,assessories,latest dresses,shoes and bags even bleaching cream of 15-45k(which are unnecessary).

If all u av put down is true,den,I must say u deserve a vals gift frm me bt,dat wud be afta u av voted Buhari grin
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
I see a lady regretting her actions and looking for silly excuses to justify her actions

it's not too late to change my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
Fishbrain pple..Later,u wil open ya u.s.eless mouth and say,,he impregnated me or he raped me??When infact,u allow moni to be d gateway 2 ur legs
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Kobidave1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
It's not a must sharing ur body cos of money. U can still get a guy dat can be ur boyfriend and take care of u.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by daxon001(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
And dis dumb words smooth 4 her mouth as she dey talk am.
#I pity u
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by iyky(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Big time Cock and Bull story..Her generation before her were all prostitutes Dats why she is so Proud to Write dis Nonsence!!
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Faibuhari: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
It should be why I sleep with diffrent men
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Truckpusher(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
ayukdaboss:

In as mush as I don't support her views I'll say don't judge. People are facing really hard times you have to experience before you can understand.
Even if we agree that poverty is the factor here most of them are usually as a result of greed,laziness and how the society treats the less privileged people and this is the crux of the matter but I maintain that there is no justification.

1 Like

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
This was written by a male.

1 Like

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Infomizer(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
This profession has thrived since the beginning...That's a statement!

1 Like

Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by nduchucks: 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
For each sinful prostitute, there exists 10 - 100 or more sinful men.
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Faibuhari: 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:

are you married?
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by nekaa(f): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
If you have not been there,,you will never know...

Many people do crazy things just to survive undecided
You probably didn't get plenty hate/condemning quotes for this your comment cause you are a guy.... I can only imagine how different it coulda been if you where a girl...
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by Faibuhari: 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
perry2020:

with this your profile pix I will still ask you to repeat your story verbatim
Re: Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up by elantraceey(f): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
Stop giving yourself excuses , there are girls in my faculty that add to what their parents give them by working during holidays and selling and doing other things in school . You just want an easy way out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" / My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.