Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD (17847 Views)

SOLLDDDDDD**Toks Toyota Camry Tiny Lite.. 800k / SOOLLDDD::::::On Pre-order **MINT 2009 Hyundai Elantra Sport** ONLY 1.699M Naira / Xmass Clearance Mercedes Benz, S430 Mint With 38,000 Miles Best Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by femmy2010(m): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2014
segzicres: op you and I know that once a car's mileage is more than 100k its seen as a death trap and therefore stupidly cheap. So why double the actual price?

Wonder why peeps would comment on what they aren't sure of.
160k plus is the average for an 11 year old car given that it travels an average of 15k per year.

bigass: You guys just call ridiculous prices. This is what I just got with 1.35 with papers and registration. Besides whats MINT about a 2003 car

There is no fixed price for a car.
Each vehicle comes with its own unique feature and an accident one would be sold cheaper after repair.
This one put on sale comes with a rare leather seating and you are seeing the pics as it is in Canada thus proving it ain't accidented/insurance throw-away.

bigass:

haba 350 ke. This is a2003car clearing shouldn't be more than 220k

Clearing this currently is N380k.
Under the new hiked tariff regime,the least amount used to clear a car is way above N220k

@Mr Fhemmmy,
This is a very lovely buy option and the few that appreciates it would quickly rush it.
The rare leather seating it comes with makes it a stand out.

1 Like

Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by oluwaseunla(m): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2014
femmy2010:

Wonder why peeps would comment on what they aren't sure of.
160k plus is the average for an 11 year old car given that it travels an average of 15k per year.

There is no fixed price for a car.
Each vehicle comes with its own unique feature and an accident one would be sold cheaper after repair.
This one put on sale comes with a rare leather seating and you are seeing the pics as it is in Canada thus proving it ain't accidented/insurance throw-away.

Clearing this currently is N380k.
Under the new hiked tariff regime,the least amount used to clear a car is way above N220k

@Mr Fhemmmy,
This is a very lovely buy option and the few that appreciates it would quickly rush it.
The rare leather seating it comes with makes it a stand out.

Wish there is a button I can use to double-like your posts. Well said, and from a professional clearing agent too.
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by segzicres(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2014
ChristineC:
Mileage has nothing to do with safety of a vehicle
this is African mentality at its zenith. mileage has everything to do with safety. ask any random American if he will buy a car with mileage above 100k before the one lower, you can also ask yourself.

just remember that Africa is the refuse bin of advanced countries
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by ChristineC: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2014
segzicres:
this is African mentality at its zenith. mileage has everything to do with safety. ask any random American if he will buy a car with mileage above 100k before the one lower, you can also ask yourself.

just remember that Africa is the refuse bin of advanced countries
So a car manufactured in 2003 is expected to have 20k miles on it grin grin grin
Answer on a billboard Mr. Whiteman Mentality.
I see loads of people buy classics like the 1984 Impala in the US, surely those classics have only 10,000 miles.
smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Fhemmmy: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
bigass:

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated! If I wasn't in this business, I would have said same, 220k was clearing cost before the new tariff regime. ?. Looking forward to being your dealer too but thanks for your insightful comment
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Fhemmmy: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
bigass:

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated! If I wasn't in this business, I would have said same, 220k was clearing cost before the new tariff regime. ?. Looking forward to being your dealer too but thanks for your insightful comment cheesy
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Fhemmmy: 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
oluwaseunla:

Sis, that must be before tariffs were hiked. My wife bought a 2001 vehicle from Europe post-hike, and the cheapest reliable clearing she got was 310k.

Land border clearing is also cheaper on face value, but by the time you add that levy you pay within Cotonou (about 170k or so), it becomes almost thesame, besides for me, the stress is not just worth it.

Oga Fhemmmy, I like the way you run things, keep it up, and may the good Lord bless you and all that is yours.

My Chairman at the top, thanks for this awesome rense, one word at a time, we will be educated about cost and effect... may the Lord bless you too and all you do will prosper
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Fhemmmy: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
segzicres: op you and I know that once a car's mileage is more than 100k its seen as a death trap and therefore stupidly cheap. So why double the actual price?

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated! But next time, better you say you know and not that me and you know, cos I ave no idea what you are talking about. ?..any ride coule be a death trap regardless of mileage and you sound smart, so tell me what a 2003 ride should have as mileage, also, I guess 2013 ride with over 10k mileage is a dead trap and should be picked on the street without paying for it.
Nice to comment but better to look at alll angles be4 comments.
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Fhemmmy: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
ChristineC:

Thanks for your comment, we will all do the best to make the best happen
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by segzicres(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
ChristineC:
So a car manufactured in 2003 is expected to have 20k miles on it grin grin grin
I see loads of people buy classics like the 1984 Impala in the US, surely those classics have only 10,000 miles.
smh undecided
are you saying classics are poorly made like recent cars? check out saab and why they closed down. I'll feel safer in anolder car ( classics I.e.) that were properly made, lovely trimmed hand crafted parts. not they aluminium and metal or plastic mix you have now.

Please buy a benz 200 do a crash test and check out the damage difference Btw a 2003 same version.
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by segzicres(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated! But next time, better you say you know and not that me and you know, cos I ave no idea what you are talking about. ?..any ride coule be a death trap regardless of mileage and you sound smart, so tell me what a 2003 ride should have as mileage, also, I guess 2013 ride with over 10k mileage is a dead trap and should be picked on the street without paying for it.
Nice to comment but better to look at alll angles be4 comments.
lol. you are a bit confused. I'm not particular about the age of the car. cars are usually built to last for centuries, all im saying is if you are buying a car over there that has over 100k mileage its cheaper so crash your rocket price to a reasonable price. that's all
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Fhemmmy: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
segzicres:
lol. you are a bit confused. I'm not particular about the age of the car. cars are usually built to last for centuries, all im saying is if you are buying a car over there that has over 100k mileage its cheaper so crash your rocket price to a reasonable price. that's all

Now i am confused? Thanks for the insult
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
you are right chritine. but this car would fit u dear....
ChristineC:
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by segzicres(m): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Now i am confused? Thanks for the insult
learn to take constructive criticsm. thats not an insult, read it over and over, you'll understand that its an observation. cheers
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Fhemmmy: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
segzicres:

Sir, I am glad that you are so smart and knows a lot about such . . . please a 2003 Corolla LE with Leather and as clean as this ride with the mileage that it has, please tell me how much in $$ you think it will cost in the USA, Canada or Europe (Let us leave Europe out of it, cos i dont know much about Europe) Please educate me and educate the rest of the house and if you could support your argument with facts, that would be great . . . . Not trying to show that i know it all oh, cos i am still a student in this business and i am willing to learn under your able teaching
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
Does he really know what he is saying? If you can't make him reason well i bet i could do less
ChristineC:
smh undecided
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Fhemmmy: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
segzicres:
learn to take constructive criticsm. thats not an insult, read it over and over, you'll understand that its an observation. cheers

Sir, dont worry about that, even if it was an insult, it is all GOOD, i am not allergic to insult, just let us reason together and teach us what you know with fact about how much ought to buy that ride in $$ in USA and in Canada
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
[size=18pt]1.4mill cash flemmy[/size]
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
ocman: [size=18pt]1.4mill cash flemmy[/size]

Oga mi Sir, my chairman at the top..... You are surely good at dangling a Banana infront of an hungry monkey . . . . Show me the money jare and let us deal, you would love this machine, and we have a container loading oh, which this machine could be included if you drop me deposit . . . in a container means not a single thing will be stolen by Wharf rats
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by ChristineC: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
ocman: you are right chritine. but this car would fit u dear....
cheesy thanks oo
Hopefully, God provides the means
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by segzicres(m): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Sir, dont worry about that, even if it was an insult, it is all GOOD, i am not allergic to insult, just let us reason together and teach us what you know with fact about how much ought to buy that ride in $$ in USA and in Canada

the internet is your friend. wink
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by oluwaseunla(m): 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
segzicres:

Sir, I don't think you can call it constructive criticism again, since it's not entirely correct. You made it sound as if once a car is above 100k miles, it becomes dangerous and hence should be picked up for peanuts which isn't true.

http://www.motortrend.com/cars/2003/toyota/corolla/le_sedan/969/pricing/

Check out the link, the average price of that particular car with that particular trim and mileage is $6168. Factor in roughly $2k dollars for trucking, shipping, bol sending; that gives you roughly $8k, which is roughly 1.3 mil in naira. Now add clearing of over 300k, that gives you excess of 1.6 mil in naira. I never mention Fhemmmy's profit o (abi you no want make him drop chop money for mama bomboi ni?).

Summary is that 1.5mil naira for this particular car, trim and mileage is a good deal. Maintainance is what really matters, not necessarily mileage.

P.S. Be careful of cars with ridiculously low mileage, it may have been rolled back or been in an accident, making it spend a long time without being driven.

Peace!!!
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
segzicres:

the internet is your friend. wink

Ha ha ha ha ha . . . . Thanks for showcasing how smart you are with your fact . . . .
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Fhemmmy: 2:37am On Sep 09, 2014
We will be glad to be your dealer too . . .
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by mazumathe1st(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
Fhemmmy: We will be glad to be your dealer too . . .
u av a very gud sense of humor and d maturity u displayed is rare,kip it up bro,I wil d.v buy my car frm u,GOd willing,u can't please d world,jst continue being urslf...my siena has 200k mileage on it and it stil drives well,so its al abt maintenance,d engine sound die,..ma toyota est fantastic....

u
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by calculusx(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Like I always say, mileage is just a Number. An elderly man can be healthier than a young man depending on how he take care {maintenance} of himself. Age {mileage} is just a Number. Lovely and Rare Ride

3 Likes

Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Fhemmmy: 12:46am On Sep 10, 2014
mazumathe1st: u av a very gud sense of humor and d maturity u displayed is rare,kip it up bro,I wil d.v buy my car frm u,GOd willing,u can't please d world,jst continue being urslf...my siena has 200k mileage on it and it stil drives well,so its al abt maintenance,d engine sound die,..ma toyota est fantastic....

u

Coming from a great man like you, i am humbled, Sir . . . Thanks and looking forward to your business too
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Fhemmmy: 12:46am On Sep 10, 2014
calculusx: Like I always say, mileage is just a Number. An elderly man can be healthier than a young man depending on how he take care {maintenance} of himself. Age {mileage} is just a Number. Lovely and Rare Ride

My Chairman has said it all, i hail, sir
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
smiley
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Fhemmmy: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
cool
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Fhemmmy: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
Another week is going where last one went, it is all by His grace
Re: Available For Pre-order **MINT With Leather 2003 Toyota Corolla**only SOLLDDDDDD by Fhemmmy: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Views From Range Rover Hse/vogue Or Sport Users And Dealers / Used 2010 Acura TL Tech Package Drop Price N2.550 / 2014 Model Toyota Prado Txl Fully Loaded Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.