Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

How Might You Use This In Nigeria? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Might You Use This In Nigeria? (1247 Views)

What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? / SEA FOAM! What Is It And Why Should You Use It? / When Do You Use Your Car Hazard Light? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Might You Use This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 08, 2014
Here I come again to introduce Nairalanders to the obscure automotive specimens.

Here we have a 1996 Ford E Series Cab chassis built originally as an RV. Over the years and along the way it has lost it' interior furnishings.

So it's like a fresh canvass.

How will you use this?

1) Bring it back to her old glory as a recreation vehicle?

2) Convert it to a rolling buka that you can position at sports arena, secretariats, etc

Other options?

On eBay for less than N500,000 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-E-Series-Van-RV-FORD-E350-RV-CARGO-VAN-OR-TRUCK-STORAGE-/221542708988?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3394f976fc&item=221542708988&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Re: How Might You Use This In Nigeria? by grimadult(m): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2014
Option 2 is just ideal cool
Re: How Might You Use This In Nigeria? by Denn(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2014
mobile farm house....

how are the amenities inside?

useful during farm construction and set up
Re: How Might You Use This In Nigeria? by Chuckdee(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2014
Option 2 or convert to cooling van.

But vehicle has been sharply sold off though sad
Re: How Might You Use This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2014
grimadult: Option 2 is just ideal cool

This is one of the business ideas that I have for Nigeria.

Re: How Might You Use This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2014
Denn: mobile farm house....

how are the amenities inside?

useful during farm construction and set up

It's complete empty and ready for finishing touches to whatever you want.
Re: How Might You Use This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 08, 2014
Chuckdee: Option 2 or convert to cooling van.

But vehicle has been sharply sold off though sad

Though mostly would be things the average Nigerian would frown at, but cars I share will have one thing in common - extremely affordable and priced ridiculously low.

Personally I do not have space for such a monster as I would have bought it and resold it for double the asking price - it sold quickly due to it being a fantastic price.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'Volks Wagen Touareg'. / Kia Motors Now On Konga – Buy Suvs Or Kia Cars Online From Konga / Land Rover Jeep -what About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.