Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Tom Ikimi's Quote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tom Ikimi's Quote (1352 Views)

Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi / Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tom Ikimi's Quote by aljharem(m): 4:30am On Sep 08, 2014
"It would come as no great surprise if Bola Tinubu’s
boasted great wealth did not derive from any stupendous inheritance - ancient
or modern. I have also become aware that he too is a beneficiary of most of the
lucrative contracts in all the (Yoruba) ACN states without exception
".

............Chief Tom Ikimi

[August 26th, 2014]

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by egift(m): 4:46am On Sep 08, 2014
Tinubu Media Office Lagos-Nigeria,
August 31st, 2014
Reply to Chief Tom Ikimi.

I ordinarily would not have responded to Tom Ikimi’s lengthy chronicle of falsehoods, cheap blackmail and abuse. My only reason for this response is that I know Tom Ikimi’s style. He subscribes to the view that no matter how unbelievable a lie may sound if you brazenly assert it and repeat it often enough you may persuade many that it is in fact true. I have seen Ikimi perpetrate this deviousness in his years in public life.

1. Regarding Ikimi’s bid for the Chairmanship of the Party. It was clear to practically everyone who had the interest of the party at heart that we simply could not have a man of Tom Ikimi’s antecedents as Chair of the party. As chairman of the NRC, one of the only two political parties in the country under the military transition programme, Tom Ikimi not only connived with the then military regime to annul the elections, terminate the democratic process and sell off his party. He became Abacha’s foreign minister, convincing the world that heinous state murders like the hanging of Ken Saro Wiwa were just acts! If Ikimi were the Chair of APC the party would have to sleep with both eyes open lest its chairman sell off the party before day break. No matter what anyone may say about me it is unlikely that I can be accused of supporting incompetent or morally light-weight individuals for important political positions. My philosophy is to put the best forward, men and women of competence and integrity, who can stand up to us politicians to challenge us and say no when necessary. Such people are not noisy or able to gain attention by being loud, I believe my role is to do all I can to project them. Who in their right mind would compare the highly principled Chief Bisi Akande, or Chief Oyegun with a Tom Ikimi? Either of these two men are known for their no-nonsense styles, not once in their careers would you hear that they betrayed a cause or were anybody’s stooge.

2. Ikimi also concocts a story of a meeting he claims I had with Deziani on the Oando/ ConocoPhillips transaction on the eve of the APC Convention. Only a Tom Ikimi can come up with the absurd falsehood that on the eve of the APC Convention when I was in crucial meetings practically round the clock I was meeting with the Minister for Petroleum! What exactly would have been the point of such a meeting especially on the eve of the Convention? Was it to prevent Tom Ikimi from emerging as Chairman of the APC? To what end? Of what value would it be to anyone except Ikimi himself? Besides if this was so why he is back to the same party that purportedly planned his down fall?

What is the Oando/ConocoPhillips transaction anyway? For those who do not know this is a private sale of the assets of ConocoPhillips to Oando. It was not patronage of any kind from the Federal government. The Federal government’s involvement was merely to formally consent to the sale. I was not involved and I have never been involved in any of Oando’s transactions.

Typically he plays on the fact that Wale Tinubu of Oando is my nephew. Oando has been thoroughly investigated by South African and British authorities in the past 5 years as part of the process of listing the company on the stock exchanges of those countries. Those rigorous and comprehensive investigations conducted by the governments and risk control investigators are to discover the actual ownership of shares in the company. Politically exposed persons like myself are prime targets for those investigations. All these investigations have shown that I have no investments in Oando. My public position on the entire transaction is that if an indigenous Nigerian oil and gas entity run by young serious minded Nigerians raise money transparently in the international capital markets to purchase private assets of a multi-national the Federal government ought to give its consent. That it took so long is shameful. The Conoco/Phillips transaction was a $1.7 billion dollars investment in Nigeria that would create more jobs,witness the establishment of allied industries and make the Nigerian Economy more attractive. I would have been extremely proud to have made such a transaction possible.

3. Regarding the nonsense about selling out on Ribadu. I think common sense should dictate that if ever such a deal were reached we would have had to inform our members in all the States. How could that have been done secretly? How do you tell hundreds of thousands of people not to vote for your own party without it becoming public knowledge?

At the formation of the APC, a crucial debate ensued about what to do about persons like Ikimi who had done awful things in the past, but who were now minded to align with the progressive tendency in Nigerian politics. Should we forever blacklist them? This would have been the easiest route, but it would have kept rancour alive. It would have made us slaves to the bleakest chapters of our past. Instead we opted to extend the hand of brotherhood, reconcile and put the past behind us. This would enable a broader political consensus, while also giving the likes of Ikimi an opportunity to atone for their grievous wrongs against the people and be rehabilitated.

We recognized that many leading Nigerians had committed acts of shame. Some for private profit, others who were otherwise decent people who had become prisoners to a terrible system.

Not surprisingly, Ikimi acting true to type abuse that magnanimity. He was never sincerely committed to the party. He was always playing out a PDP script. He only wanted the chairmanship of the party as a bargaining chip for negotiations with his benefactors. His defection purportedly on account of the loss of the chairmanship of the party is a mere subterfuge, once his ploy failed he had no other objective within the party, I knew he would go back to his sponsors. He is back in the company he deserves. And APC is better for it.

-Bola Ahmed Tinubu -

3 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by egift(m): 4:55am On Sep 08, 2014
PDP, Jonathan and their supporters are just angry that all the money they spent in the failed attempt to plant a PDP Mole as a Chairman of APC did not work. That is why when the APC Chairman release a statement the other day, it pained Metusella so bad, because they succeeded with Ikimi, they could have destroyed APC like they have been doing to Nigeria.

UP APC. God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by Gboliwe: 6:16am On Sep 08, 2014
egift: PDP, Jonathan and their supporters are just angry that all the money they spent in the failed attempt to plant a PDP Mole as a Chairman of APC did not work. That is why when the APC Chairman release a statement the other day, it pained Metusella so bad, because they succeeded with Ikimi, they could have destroyed APC like they have been doing to Nigeria.

UP APC. God bless Nigeria!

LMAO @ Ikimi being planted by PDP. grin grin

And to think that some of you think APC isn't destroyed already. Kai!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by aljharem(m): 6:33am On Sep 08, 2014
egift: Tinubu Media Office Lagos-Nigeria,
August 31st, 2014
Reply to Chief Tom Ikimi.
I ordinarily would not have responded to Tom Ikimi’s lengthy chronicle of falsehoods, cheap blackmail and abuse. My only reason for this response is that I know Tom Ikimi’s style. He subscribes to the view that no matter how unbelievable a lie may sound if you brazenly assert it and repeat it often enough you may persuade many that it is in fact true. I have seen Ikimi perpetrate this deviousness in his years in public life.
1. Regarding Ikimi’s bid for the Chairmanship of the Party. It was clear to practically everyone who had the interest of the party at heart that we simply could not have a man of Tom Ikimi’s antecedents as Chair of the party. As chairman of the NRC, one of the only two political parties in the country under the military transition programme, Tom Ikimi not only connived with the then military regime to annul the elections, terminate the democratic process and sell off his party. He became Abacha’s foreign minister, convincing the world that heinous state murders like the hanging of Ken Saro Wiwa were just acts! If Ikimi were the Chair of APC the party would have to sleep with both eyes open lest its chairman sell off the party before day break. No matter what anyone may say about me it is unlikely that I can be accused of supporting incompetent or morally light-weight individuals for important political positions. My philosophy is to put the best forward, men and women of competence and integrity, who can stand up to us politicians to challenge us and say no when necessary. Such people are not noisy or able to gain attention by being loud, I believe my role is to do all I can to project them. Who in their right mind would compare the highly principled Chief Bisi Akande, or Chief Oyegun with a Tom Ikimi? Either of these two men are known for their no-nonsense styles, not once in their careers would you hear that they betrayed a cause or were anybody’s stooge.
2. Ikimi also concocts a story of a meeting he claims I had with Deziani on the Oando/ ConocoPhillips transaction on the eve of the APC Convention. Only a Tom Ikimi can come up with the absurd falsehood that on the eve of the APC Convention when I was in crucial meetings practically round the clock I was meeting with the Minister for Petroleum! What exactly would have been the point of such a meeting especially on the eve of the Convention? Was it to prevent Tom Ikimi from emerging as Chairman of the APC? To what end? Of what value would it be to anyone except Ikimi himself? Besides if this was so why he is back to the same party that purportedly planned his down fall?
What is the Oando/ConocoPhillips transaction anyway? For those who do not know this is a private sale of the assets of ConocoPhillips to Oando. It was not patronage of any kind from the Federal government. The Federal government’s involvement was merely to formally consent to the sale. I was not involved and I have never been involved in any of Oando’s transactions.
Typically he plays on the fact that Wale Tinubu of Oando is my nephew. Oando has been thoroughly investigated by South African and British authorities in the past 5 years as part of the process of listing the company on the stock exchanges of those countries. Those rigorous and comprehensive investigations conducted by the governments and risk control investigators are to discover the actual ownership of shares in the company. Politically exposed persons like myself are prime targets for those investigations. All these investigations have shown that I have no investments in Oando. My public position on the entire transaction is that if an indigenous Nigerian oil and gas entity run by young serious minded Nigerians raise money transparently in the international capital markets to purchase private assets of a multi-national the Federal government ought to give its consent. That it took so long is shameful. The Conoco/Phillips transaction was a $1.7 billion dollars investment in Nigeria that would create more jobs,witness the establishment of allied industries and make the Nigerian Economy more attractive. I would have been extremely proud to have made such a transaction possible.
3. Regarding the nonsense about selling out on Ribadu. I think common sense should dictate that if ever such a deal were reached we would have had to inform our members in all the States. How could that have been done secretly? How do you tell hundreds of thousands of people not to vote for your own party without it becoming public knowledge?
At the formation of the APC, a crucial debate ensued about what to do about persons like Ikimi who had done awful things in the past, but who were now minded to align with the progressive tendency in Nigerian politics. Should we forever blacklist them? This would have been the easiest route, but it would have kept rancour alive. It would have made us slaves to the bleakest chapters of our past. Instead we opted to extend the hand of brotherhood, reconcile and put the past behind us. This would enable a broader political consensus, while also giving the likes of Ikimi an opportunity to atone for their grievous wrongs against the people and be rehabilitated.
We recognized that many leading Nigerians had committed acts of shame. Some for private profit, others who were otherwise decent people who had become prisoners to a terrible system.
Not surprisingly, Ikimi acting true to type abuse that magnanimity. He was never sincerely committed to the party. He was always playing out a PDP script. He only wanted the chairmanship of the party as a bargaining chip for negotiations with his benefactors. His defection purportedly on account of the loss of the chairmanship of the party is a mere subterfuge, once his ploy failed he had no other objective within the party, I knew he would go back to his sponsors. He is back in the company he deserves. And APC is better for it.

-Bola Ahmed Tinubu -

So Tinubu and APC did not know all these since 2006.

You must think Nigerians are fo.ols

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by egift(m): 6:41am On Sep 08, 2014
aljharem: So Tinubu and APC did not know all these since 2006.

You must think Nigerians are fo.ols

Tinubu was very comprehensive in his response. Stop humiliating yourself it is too early. Here it is:

PDP Mole got busted - Live with that and move on!

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by alabiyemmy(m): 7:03am On Sep 08, 2014
Was he also a PDP mole when he was a chieftain of ACN?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by Mogidi: 7:03am On Sep 08, 2014
aljharem: "It would come as no great surprise if Bola Tinubu’s
boasted great wealth did not derive from any stupendous inheritance - ancient
or modern. I have also become aware that he too is a beneficiary of most of the
lucrative contracts in all the (Yoruba) ACN states without exception
".

............Chief Tom Ikimi

[August 26th, 2014]

Still waiting for Tinubu to reveal where he got his stupendous wealth from, not minding his cocaine runs, where did the rest of his monies come from?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by egift(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2014
Mogidi: Still waiting for Tinubu to reveal where he got his stupendous wealth from, not minding his cocaine runs, where did the rest of his monies come from?

With this comment alone, we can all see you know nothing about Tinubu. You are just mad at him messing PDP's Suppression plans at every turn.

2 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by Mogidi: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2014
egift:

With this comment alone, we can all see you know nothing about Tinubu. You are just mad at him messing PDP's Suppression plans at every turn.

Since you know a lot about him why not explain how he made his wealth, don't forget his sizeable real-estates across the SW.
Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2014
If Tom Ikimi didn't have alterior motive I see no reason why he should leave the APC in anger.

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by egift(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2014
Mogidi: Since you know a lot about him why not explain how he made his wealth, don't forget his sizeable real-estates across the SW.

"If you are not informed, you are deformed" - Egift 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by aljharem(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2014
egift:
Tinubu was very comprehensive in his response. Stop humiliating yourself it is too early. Here it is:

If you think that is a convincing excuse in whatever measure, then you have another thing coming your way.

It is clearer by the day that truly APC has nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by aljharem(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: If Tom Ikimi didn't have alterior motive I see no reason why he should leave the APC in anger.

Buhari, Atiku etc were all PDP members before leaving in anger to APC so what are you saying ?

3 Likes

Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by aljharem(m): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2014
The truth is that if Buhari, Oyegun, Aregbesola, Senator Ojudu and Senator Ayo, are removed from the APC, what is left would be another PDP or something worse than it. Nigeria has no opposition party that is worthy of the name "credible opposition". Is it Atiku (Halliburton and Jefferson accomplice), Tinubu (Forged certificate, corruption Plc), Fashola (Chief agent of Dangote's forcible land grab and leader of "Drive-poor-people-away-from-Lagos" policy) or Bukola Saraki (Societe General's bankrupter-in-chief)? Who is it?

People who know Lagos state very well can tell you with the highest possible confidence that the state is fleeced more than the Federal government is fleeced by Jonathan. Fashola probably does not like it, but remember he was nearly removed or replaced before his 2nd term election. And if he was such a man of principle, why would he allow himself to be used as a facade for a thief hiding behind the curtain? He is a man under chain. And if there is any doubt about the mindless looting of Lagos state, that doubt is immediately resolved when the achievements on ground so far are compared to the humongous revenues accruing to Lagos. It is just like people who often cite Godswill Akpabio as a performing governor. Ridiculous! As soon as the figures paid to Akwa Ibom on monthly federal allocation (N22 billion) is laid bare, governor Akpabio's so-called achievement immediately looks like a silly joke and reveals a mindless rape on the coffers of the Akwa Ibom people.

This country is messed up big time. If Buhari runs again and wins, maybe - just maybe - he will create the transparent electoral system that will open the door for younger and brilliant, sincere, visionary Nigerians to start making progress in the politics of this damaged country. If things were normal in Nigeria, Buhari would not be the man that Nigerians are hoping for his help. But as it stands today, it is difficult to see any other light of hope that can save Nigeria from the horror of a single-party state in which the ruling party is a den of devilish and demonic greed, irresponsibility, mindless corruption, insecurity, waste and conscienceless lies. At least, I know Buhari will not disappear N20b. It doesn't matter how the PDP and mumu Nigerians try to twist the truth; the truth is that when it comes to contentment, character, firmness, and probity, Buhari is just several miles ahead of his peers in the politics of this God-forsaken country.

2015 will be our last chance to save Nigeria from unspeakable disaster! Believe it or not, it will be so!

---- True Nigerian
Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by egift(m): 7:46am On Sep 08, 2014
aljharem: If you think that is a convincing excuse in whatever measure, then you have another thing coming your way.

It is clearer by the day that truly APC has nothing to offer

If you think in any way that APC is out to convince a Chronic PDP stooge who is promoting the most corrupt party on the planet, you are in for a big surprise.

FYI, APC is only interested in working for the well being of many innocent Nigerians who are victims of PDP's evil leadership. And hopefully bring all those that have perpetrated evil against Nigerians to Justice.

Personally, I care less for anyone that have sold his soul to the Devil. Pack well before I do something that cannot be edited grin grin grin
Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2014
aljharem:

Buhari, Atiku etc were all PDP members before leaving in anger to APC so what are you saying ?

Buhari was never in PDP. Could you tell me any person that left his party because he was not allowed to chair the party?

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by aljharem(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Buhari was never in PDP. Could you tell me any person that left his party because he was not allowed to chair the party?

Atiku left PDP because he lost the primaries.
Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by Gbawe: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2014
egift:

Don't mind the daft chap. When an individual continues to ask the same question that has already received a comprehensive and very satisfactory answer, then you know he is a hateful chap who is not objective or fair. How can the response of Tinubu be faulted by any sane and even averagely objective mind? Did Tinubu feign ignorance of the past of Ikimi et al? Some people, because of the unobjective hatred of others, will only see what they want to see and not the reality before their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by ede1(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2014
Great Tinubu giving PDP sleepless night. Since 1999, like him or hate him. He his one of the best politician that has ever emerge out of this country. Just imagine our democracy without a viable opposition. We would have being practicing one party system without a choice to choose non compare. God bless those men and women making us to have an alternative party to PDP.
Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by Gbawe: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2014
egift:

If you think in any way that APC is out to convince a Chronic PDP stooge who is promoting the most corrupt party on the planet, you are in for a big surprise.

FYI, APC is only interested in working for the well being of many innocent Nigerians who are victims of PDP's evil leadership. And hopefully bring all those that have perpetrated evil against Nigerians to Justice.

Personally, I care less for anyone that have sold his soul to the Devil. Pack well before I do something that cannot be edited grin grin grin

Bro, you know them well. Who has time to waste on confused charlatan who cannot appreciate how aberrant they appear to neutral non-Nigerians over their hypocritical support of the universally-condemned PDP? These same hypocrites shouting against the APC are the same vociferous supporters of a ruling Party that callously looted funds meant to strengthen the capacity of our Army to fight terror. Our Army men are complaining bitterly and moral is seriously low yet these disgraceful PDP followers and hypocrites will not talk about that. They prefer to focus on what Agbada Tinubu wore today or the handbag the wife of Fashola used yesterday while remaining silent about the actions and inactions of the Party they support which is bankrupting Nigeria and squandering the lives of innocent folks.
Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2014
aljharem:

cheesy cheesy cheesy and who are the etc?You mean Osoba? Fashola? Tinubu? Oyegun John? Oshiobaba? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy As For Buhari, he was once PDP National Chairman, later BOT Chair of PDP and Next The President of Nigeria....
Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by aljharem(m): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2014
ede1: Great Tinubu giving PDP sleepless night. Since 1999, like him or hate him. He his one of the best politician that has ever emerge out of this country. Just imagine our democracy without a viable opposition. We would have being practicing one party system without a choice to choose non compare. God bless those men and women making us to have an alternative party to PDP.

APC is not an opposition that is the fact.

Nigerian parties lack ideologies. What ideology is APC or PDP on

Quit lying to us Nigerians
Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by Gbawe: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2014
barcanista: cheesy cheesy cheesy and who are the etc?You mean Osoba? Fashola? Tinubu? Oyegun John? Oshiobaba? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy As For Buhari, he was once PDP National Chairman, later BOT Chair of PDP and Next The President of Nigeria....

Have I not told you all the chap is confused and skipping his 'medications'?
Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2014
Gbawe:

Have I not told you all the chap is confused and skipping his 'medications'?
Like Seriously You did and I never doubted you. His sheer hate for the Man Tinubu and the APC as a party is making him senile.
Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2014
aljharem: The truth is that if Buhari, Oyegun, Aregbesola, Senator Ojudu and Senator Ayo, are removed from the APC, what is left would be another PDP or something worse than it. Nigeria has no opposition party that is worthy of the name "credible opposition". Is it Atiku (Halliburton and Jefferson accomplice), Tinubu (Forged certificate, corruption Plc), Fashola (Chief agent of Dangote's forcible land grab and leader of "Drive-poor-people-away-from-Lagos" policy) or Bukola Saraki (Societe General's bankrupter-in-chief)? Who is it?

People who know Lagos state very well can tell you with the highest possible confidence that the state is fleeced more than the Federal government is fleeced by Jonathan. Fashola probably does not like it, but remember he was nearly removed or replaced before his 2nd term election. And if he was such a man of principle, why would he allow himself to be used as a facade for a thief hiding behind the curtain? He is a man under chain. And if there is any doubt about the mindless looting of Lagos state, that doubt is immediately resolved when the achievements on ground so far are compared to the humongous revenues accruing to Lagos. It is just like people who often cite Godswill Akpabio as a performing governor. Ridiculous! As soon as the figures paid to Akwa Ibom on monthly federal allocation (N22 billion) is laid bare, governor Akpabio's so-called achievement immediately looks like a silly joke and reveals a mindless rape on the coffers of the Akwa Ibom people.

This country is messed up big time. If Buhari runs again and wins, maybe - just maybe - he will create the transparent electoral system that will open the door for younger and brilliant, sincere, visionary Nigerians to start making progress in the politics of this damaged country. If things were normal in Nigeria, Buhari would not be the man that Nigerians are hoping for his help. But as it stands today, it is difficult to see any other light of hope that can save Nigeria from the horror of a single-party state in which the ruling party is a den of devilish and demonic greed, irresponsibility, mindless corruption, insecurity, waste and conscienceless lies. At least, I know Buhari will not disappear N20b. It doesn't matter how the PDP and mumu Nigerians try to twist the truth; the truth is that when it comes to contentment, character, firmness, and probity, Buhari is just several miles ahead of his peers in the politics of this God-forsaken country.

2015 will be our last chance to save Nigeria from unspeakable disaster! Believe it or not, it will be so!

---- True Nigerian

So you had all of this in your stomach all along? How did you cope dinning with the APC scoundrels?
Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by PaulJohn1: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
aljharem: The truth is that if Buhari, Oyegun, Aregbesola, Senator Ojudu and Senator Ayo, are removed from the APC, what is left would be another PDP or something worse than it. Nigeria has no opposition party that is worthy of the name "credible opposition". Is it Atiku (Halliburton and Jefferson accomplice), Tinubu (Forged certificate, corruption Plc), Fashola (Chief agent of Dangote's forcible land grab and leader of "Drive-poor-people-away-from-Lagos" policy) or Bukola Saraki (Societe General's bankrupter-in-chief)? Who is it?

---- True Nigerian

Thanks bro for this post. It seems we that have realised no sane, innocent nor an incorruptible party in Nigeria today are increasing day-by-day. Majority of our politicians are crooks with dead consciences. We just have to select the few ones that are principled and focused from all these dirty parties that we have.
Too bad, Many of these few principled ones are not politically sound for Nigeria's type of politics, that's why we just have to allow ANYONE who presents them to us play the dirty politics that he's good at.

You listed Aregbesola and Oyegun as one of the few ones that differntiated the APC from the PDP, I totally agree with this. But you need to understand that it's this same corrupt Tinubu that made this people have the post they're occupying today. No sane human being should go for Ikimi over Oyegun for obvious reasons. They are not in anyway close in term of track record.

In short, our politics and system is bad, we just have to do everthing right to make sure those few ones whose track records are convincing get the job. This is why we need guys like Tinubu.
Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by aljharem(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
PaulJohn1:
Thanks bro for this post. It seems we that have realised no sane, innocent nor an incorruptible party in Nigeria today are increasing day-by-day. Majority of our politicians are crooks with dead consciences. We just have to select the few ones that are principled and focused from all these dirty parties that we have.
Too bad, Many of these few principled ones are not politically sound for Nigeria's type of politics, that's why we just have to allow ANYONE who presents them to us play the dirty politics that he's good at.
You listed Aregbesola and Oyegun as one of the few ones that differntiated the APC from the PDP, I totally agree with this. But you need to understand that it's this same corrupt Tinubu that made this people have the post they're occupying today. No sane human being should go for Ikimi over Oyegun for obvious reasons. They are not in anyway close in term of track record.
In short, our politics and system is bad, we just have to do everthing right to make sure those few ones whose track records are convincing get the job. This is why we need guys like Tinubu.

Walihi, WE DO NOT NEED SOMEONE LIKE TINUBU.

WE DO NOT NEED SOMEONE LIKE OSHIOMOLE

WE DO NOT NEED SOMEONE LIKE BUHARI.

WE DO NOT NEED SOMEONE LIKE AMAECHI

WE.DO NOT NEED SOMEONE LIKE ROCHAS

I am telling you the undiluted truth if you do not want to be biased

YES WE NEED LIKES OF APAIOBO

DONALD DUKE, FASHOLA

These are not about party but individuals

You need to understand that both PDP and APC lack political ideology.

Anything Tinubu will lose. Fact

What solution has Tinubu provided? Tell me
Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by tit(f): 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Has Tinubu the drug addict polished his yellow rotten teeth?

1 Like

Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by PaulJohn1: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
aljharem:

DONALD DUKE, FASHOLA

He hasn't provided solution, because he's doesn't capable to me. But, he has provided those that are capable and are providing solution: Fashola, Oyegun, Amosun, Aregbesola...
Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
aljharem:

DONALD DUKE, FASHOLA

You are indeed a joke.
Re: Tom Ikimi's Quote by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
tit: Has Tinubu the drug addict polished his yellow rotten teeth?
Dis one no get manners.

(1) (Reply)

We Killed Shekau In Nigeria – Cameroon / Identity Of Nigerian ''students'' Arrested In Malaysia For Criminality / Fulani Herdsmen Mobilise 23M Voters For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.