Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Which One Is Better For 3ds V8.1.0-18, R4i Gold 3ds Or Supercard Dstwo - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which One Is Better For 3ds V8.1.0-18, R4i Gold 3ds Or Supercard Dstwo (1046 Views)

How To Update Gateway 3ds Card To Play V8.1.0-19 3ds Games With OMEGA V2.3b / Nintendo 3DS V8.1.0-19 Flashcards Compatibility List! / How To Use Supercard Dstwo Play Games On 3ds V6.2.0-12 /dsi V1.45 And Ds Lite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is Better For 3ds V8.1.0-18, R4i Gold 3ds Or Supercard Dstwo by Dylanday: 5:29am On Sep 08, 2014
Currently the best cards for playing ds games are r4i gold 3ds and supercard dstwo, if you want to choose one card for your 3ds console. i would recommend you choose one of them, which one is better, which card you should buy for 3ds and ds consoles, supercard dstwo or r4i gold 3ds, this post will send the advice.

Both of them are working great on your ds and 3ds consoles, both of them are working great on the latest 3ds V8.1.0-18, but they do have different features, supercard dstwo is the best card for its features, it has a lot of extra features which other cards do not have, such as real time save, real time cheat, slow motion, play gba games on your 3ds consoles, all those features, the r4i gold 3ds card doesn't have. for r4i gold 3ds card, it is a best card for playing ds games and enjoy the normal features. it has very good game compatibility and can play nearly all the ds games.

you can check the dstwo card from here supercard dstwo

So if you want to recommend one for you, it really depends what features do you want, if you just want to find a r4 card for playing ds games, get the normal features, r4i gold 3ds card of course is the best. but if you want to play gba games, get all the advanced features, supercard dstwo is much better. and supercard dstwo is also much more expensive for its features, nearly double than the r4i gold card.

you can check the best r4i card from here r4i gold 3ds

Both of them are good cards and can be used on your 3ds and ds consoles.

(1) (Reply)

PS3 Cd Swap / Drop Your Soldiers Best Commando Army Game / Facing A "Dll Missing" Error On PC Game? This Might Help Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.