Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

April Fool Pranks - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / April Fool Pranks (891 Views)

Goal.com April Fool Scam And How I Fell / April Fool Jokes Messages And Pranks Ideas / Other Names For A Fool In Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Fool Pranks by kokoye(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2008
Here's one.

Some friends of mine decided to pull a fast one on their dad - he had a nice restaurant down their street and it was making loads of money at the time.

So they planned with their security man to come wake the old man up early in the morning on April fool's day and tell him the restaurant was on fire grin

The poor security man did as he was told - ran to the man's door and started banging and screaming about the building that was 'on fire'.

Then the unexpected happened - the old igbo man dashed out of the house with only his underwear terrible sight with his hands on his head swearing. He ran thru the street to his restaurant b4 he realised there was no fire. After seeing an old naked man run down the streets, no one had the courage to tell him it was April fool's day.

The rest is left to ur imagination o - the security man fired himself right away and my friends never told their dad they planned it.

If na you nko?
Re: April Fool Pranks by KarmaMod(f): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2008
so the guard is now suffering from unemployment from a stupid prank

There are just some people you dont play such pranks with and this dad sounds like one of them.
Re: April Fool Pranks by kokoye(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2008
yes o

This was way back in the late 80s though.

That man was tough sha. Once killed all of his son's rabbits to get back at the son.

He's dead now, was a king in some Edo state town - aghenebone or soemthing
Re: April Fool Pranks by KarmaMod(f): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2008
kokoye:

That man was tough sha. Once killed all of his son's rabbits to get back at the son.

Lmao and this is the same man they tried to pull a prank on?
Re: April Fool Pranks by kokoye(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2008
yup. cheesy kids will always be kids.
Re: April Fool Pranks by kokoye(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2008
we wrote a fake love letter from a guy to a girl he really couldnt stand during high school. The girl fell for it and went to meet this guy during lunchtime so the guy could buy her lunch (that was the way back then to show that she wanted him too).

We stood at some distance watching when she went to meet him and the guy, already pissed that she was walking towards him and was like 'Can I help you?' with a mean and disgusting look.

The sorry girl turned around, saw us all and immediately knew it was a setup.

E-M-B-A-R-R-A-S-S-I-N-G!! grin grin
Re: April Fool Pranks by Moyola(f): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2008
oh my dayz!! grin
Re: April Fool Pranks by kokoye(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2008
go on. Share
Re: April Fool Pranks by SeanT21(f): 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2008
I never Played a Prank on anyone!!!!
Re: April Fool Pranks by kokoye(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2008
yea right.

The share comment was for Moyola anyway
Re: April Fool Pranks by kokoye(m): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2008
The guy proposed to his belewu girl on April fool's day - was mean to be a joke o.

Foolish guy, theyre married today with 2 kids!
Re: April Fool Pranks by Moyola(f): 12:13am On Oct 30, 2008
foorish guy indeed!! grin

kokoye:

go on. Share

noin tu share 4 now! smiley

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Ruler In The Conservative North / Magic Or Skill: See A Yoruba Man In Action / Zen Koan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.