Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo (19764 Views)

Debate: Messi V Raul - Who Is The Bigger Champions League Legend? / Messi V Ronaldo / Didier Drogba And Christiano Ronaldo Hot Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Iamzuna:

Yes boss. To keep Ronaldo out or mark him out does not mean he cant score goals. Now kindly unpark! ! grin
grin grin very hilarious! You made it look as if he was pocketed. I will take your laughing smiley as eating the humble pie, you lost on that particular point.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Iamzuna:

What he meant was for the shot to hit the target even if the keeper catches it.

I have been giving you some benefits of doubt regarding being a sentimental Messi fan but you just confirmed it with this point of yours. Was the freekick he ballooned over the bar against Germany at the world cup accurate? Several times, I have watched Messi whine the ball totally off target, even in the match against Germany at first half, he blew a one on one chance when his shot went off (parallel) the keeper's left vertical pole. Let's be objective when we argue. Messi does not have a 100% shot accuracy except if your definition of 100 % is different from the normal one.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Iamzuna: Another topic i would luv wud b Pep Guardiola vs Jose Mourinho. I knw Naturalwaves will be happy bt Pep na my man anyday anytym
Hahahaha. I wonder why we are always on opposite sides.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
naturalwaves:
grin grin very hilarious! You made it look as if he was pocketed. I will take your laughing smiley as eating the humble pie, you lost on that particular point.

Tahh... Lost what.. For the fact that i dont want to long things does not mean that i lost. I was rude to him and was only making amends not that i gave up, never... He only pointed out to me what he was referring to and that does not mean that he actually won that because i have given him his own to work out... grin grin grin grin grin

My smiley is just the same as my face, i am always smiling grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
naturalwaves:
Hahahaha. I wonder why we are always on opposite sides.

I know why... Its because you love Ronaldo and everyone i know that likes Ronaldo as well like Mourinho.... But it would be nice to have that debate... i no go talk too much but i will just be countering every point you bring up wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Iamzuna:

I know why... Its because you love Ronaldo and everyone i know that likes Ronaldo as well like Mourinho.... But it would be nice to have that debate... i no go talk too much but i will just be countering every point you bring up wink wink wink wink
.That does not apply to me though. I like being as objective as I can not because I love Ronaldo. I love Messi too. I love Pepe and Mou but khakhi no be leather( debate for another day).
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
naturalwaves:
.That does not apply to me though. I like being as objective as I can not because I love Ronaldo. I love Messi too. I love Pepe and Mou but khakhi no be leather( debate for another day).

Oya na... Defence mode activated....
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Lily4star(f): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
naturalwaves:
Trust me, I don't give excuses, come over and let's go buy you a basketful of customised Ronaldo chin chin.

Muuuuuuuah thanks baby kiss

Don't forget to watch my Darling United beat Leicester City tomao ok?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Lily4star(f): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Iamzuna:

I am not obsessed ooo. I just love the guy, I love Ronaldo as well but Messi is better than him by miles. I used to love Ronaldo before and seriously i wanted him to even be better than Messi and i would argue to any length that Ronaldo was better... but make we dae see truth dae talk am. I am not disputing the fact that Ronaldo had a better season last time but Messi equally had a good WorldCup. For now i would say that both players are Level but on a normal day Messi is far ahead (and the topic says Who is better).

For that chin-chin for your area, i no know say na the same area you and Naturalwaves dey stay ooo.. Besyds just thank God say you no buy am ooo cos i hear say people way chop am dey purge and some of them dey hospital oo. Na beg i take beg you no chop am ooo...

Its obvious you love Messi more than Ronaldo, and really its your choice, love anybody you wanna love but pleaaaassse the Ronaldo chin-chin can't purge me undecided, the last time I ate it peepss kept asking me this next day

"Lilian, Lilian, abeg wetin make you fresh like this?"
I kept telling them that it was the Ronaldo chin-chin I ate, now its a hot cake where I reside wink

One more thing, don't forget to watch my Darling United grab 3points at Leicester City tomao ooo, its good as Liverpool is loosing, at least they bought more players this season, make e no be like say nah Man U own bad pass. grin
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lily4star:

Hahaha Toilet loading.....
United will win but nothing for una this season tongue
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lily4star:

Okay, I will try to
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lily4star:

Its obvious you love Messi more than Ronaldo, and really its your choice, love anybody you wanna love but pleaaaassse the Ronaldo chin-chin can't purge me undecided, the last time I ate it peepss kept asking me this next day

"Lilian, Lilian, abeg wetin make you fresh like this?"
I kept telling them that it was the Ronaldo chin-chin I ate, now its a hot cake where I reside wink

One more thing, don't forget to watch my Darling United grab 3points at Leicester City tomao ooo, its good as Liverpool is loosing, at least they bought more players this season, make e no be like say nah Man U own bad pass. grin

EPL is boring, i dislike that league with passion (na personal thing abeg ooo). Na sleep i use dae watch Arsenal match until i vex kuku comot. Dont worry, since Arsenal cannot win the league i pray United wins it but i doubt United can....
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Lily4star(f): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
naturalwaves:
Okay, I will try to

What do you mean by you ll try? undecided

If you don't watch it don't buy me the chin-chin again, I don't want cry
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Lily4star(f): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Iamzuna:

EPL is boring, i dislike that league with passion (na personal thing abeg ooo). Na sleep i use dae watch Arsenal match until i vex kuku comot. Dont worry, since Arsenal cannot win the league i pray United wins it but i doubt United can....

You too you re among the doubters abi, don't worry end of the seaon ll tell. If you like hate the league, just make sure you watch my team undecided
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lily4star:

What do you mean by you ll try? undecided

If you don't watch it don't buy me the chin-chin again, I don't want cry

I won't even attend to my busy schedules tomorrow because of the match. I will watch it. Give me a smile.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Lily4star(f): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
naturalwaves:

I won't even attend to my busy schedules tomorrow because of the match. I will watch it.

Better, oya apologise for the tears you just caused
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lily4star:

Better, oya apologise for the tears you just caused
I am sorry. *takes handkerchief from pocket, wipes her tears*
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Lily4star(f): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
naturalwaves:
I am sorry. *takes handkerchief from pocket, wipes her tears*

*Smiles* Thank you

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:37am On Sep 21, 2014
Iamzuna:

Hey Mr Mubi no complain o. Me neva even start my own o, i just dae counta points wae Ronaldo fans dae raise. When i start my own analysis and begin state facts, u go complain tire o.

And cum to think of it, na talent you get so o and you fit open new topics where we all compare footballas, coaches and clubs. We as loyal commentas go always dae ground to do justice grin grin

For your hard work, u go get guguru and chilled kunu 4rm me tomorow.

Lol, love from a brother! I've missed kunu tho. And guguru
Iamzuna:

Hey Mr Mubi no complain o. Me neva even start my own o, i just dae counta points wae Ronaldo fans dae raise. When i start my own analysis and begin state facts, u go complain tire o.

And cum to think of it, na talent you get so o and you fit open new topics where we all compare footballas, coaches and clubs. We as loyal commentas go always dae ground to do justice grin grin

For your hard work, u go get guguru and chilled kunu 4rm me tomorow.

Lol, love from a brother! I've missed kunu tho. And guguru? I'd manage that too grin
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:38am On Sep 21, 2014
Lily4star:

The guy is obsessed with Messi, no mind am, they even sell the Chin-chin in my area with Ronaldo nylon, I still saw it this morning but no money to buy. sad
LMAO
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by MoyoGENERAL: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Iamzuna: All dese analysis na jege jare. If mesef analyze both players based on potentials and ability, then Ronaldo would win by a wide margin but then your ability and potentials cannot make you a better player (ask Totti, Rooney, Cassano) but there is what we call Statistics (sic) and the Stats speaks 4 each player. Now concerning Ronaldo and Messi, if i should be biased then i would say they are equal but the truth is Messi is way ahead of Ronaldo. It was only Ronaldo's last season at United and last season that he was on equal level with injured Messi. And please any1 callin Portugal an average team knows little or notin about football.
brosieee, can you compare Portugal with argentina!?...he he he...
...they are light years apart in football!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by habiolah(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lily4star:

*Smiles* Thank you

You two should get a room jare...
and park well. lol
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Lily4star(f): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
habiolah:

and park well. lol

ℓ̊ I Lafº°˚=)) =)) ˚°º≈so teyº°˚ ˚=)) =)) °º≈i piss º°˚ ˚º4 body°˚ ˚°º~=)) =)), I smell Jealousy, my friend come and watch Man United kick ass jor
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by habiolah(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lily4star:

ℓ̊ I Lafº°˚=)) =)) ˚°º≈so teyº°˚ ˚=)) =)) °º≈i piss º°˚ ˚º4 body°˚ ˚°º~=)) =)), I smell Jealousy, my friend come and watch Man United kick ass jor

your nose sharp o cos na only little jealousy dey. I go follow Man U for nairaland
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Lily4star(f): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
habiolah:

your nose sharp o cos na only little jealousy dey. I go follow Man U for nairaland

Ok cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
habiolah:

and park well. lol
Hahahaha, funny dude.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
habiolah:

and park well. lol
Hmmm, well Just walking around "by"
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2014
You guys are wicked oooo... Lily baby e be like say dem dae fear to ask you wetin happen yesterday. So please come give me an explanation ooo. Because the one wae happen yesterday no be small thing ooo. Thank God i tae for church so i no waste my time watch am.

I know say na so people go dey ask you say
"Lilian, Lilian, abeg wetin make dem dey always do Woman Ununited like this?"
and you kept telling them that it was the David Moyes and he has left, now its a hot cake (LVG) thats doing the job.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2014
naturalwaves:
Hahahaha, funny dude.

Sup bro... Just wanted to ask you which you think is better... Messi's goal yesterday or Okocha's goal... No debating ooo... Just yes or no..
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2014
Iamzuna: You guys are wicked oooo... Lily baby e be like say dem dae fear to ask you wetin happen yesterday. So please come give me an explanation ooo. Because the one wae happen yesterday no be small thing ooo. Thank God i tae for church so i no waste my time watch am.

and you kept telling them that it was the David Moyes and he has left, now its a hot cake (LVG) thats doing the job.

Lol
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by habiolah(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Iamzuna: You guys are wicked oooo... Lily baby e be like say dem dae fear to ask you wetin happen yesterday. So please come give me an explanation ooo. Because the one wae happen yesterday no be small thing ooo. Thank God i tae for church so i no waste my time watch am.

oga, you come dey kick person wey dey ground. That one dey pain pass the fall o.
lol @ woman ununited.
Lily, I no join am dey mock una team o
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Lily4star(f): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2014

My dear cry

I don find heartbreak smiley tire but I no see, Seun need to add am join.

Pls one minute silence for the lost match, show your respect.

I tire oo, No excuses Deary, no excuses. We fd up

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ozil: I Will Decide When I Want To Leave Arsenal, Not Other People / Griezmann Severs Ties With Huawei Over Uighurs / Steve Ritsons 2nd Golf Course Designed & Built In Anambra Southeast Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.