Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Why You're Not Earning Anything Online!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You're Not Earning Anything Online!! (570 Views)

Why Am I Not Earning With My Adsense Account( See Reasons) / 10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business / 2 Reasons Why You're Not Making Money Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You're Not Earning Anything Online!! by Tolzeal(m): 7:58am On Sep 08, 2014
A lot of people come to me for me free help and I have noticed a similarity in a lot of people who arefailing to earn. Most of these people are not willing to work hard in order to reach success, or they have given up after failure.

If you plan to be successful in anything, then most of the time it is going to require your time and effort. What I recommend doing is changing your mindset when trying to work online. Instead of being upset about what is not working, you should try to figure out ways to make it work better. Everything you need to start is literally right here on NL and Internet(A wide home) .

You can go learn from graphics tutorials, Website building Tutorials, Do some microjobs online and many other things. The only thing stopping you right now is yourself.

Also, a lot of what you will find to start out with has already been used by many and will not bring in as much profits. What I recommend doing is just looking at the free resources to get your own ideas of how you can earn online. There are also many things such as PPD(Pay Per Download) and SMM (Social Media Monetization) that are well known, but can still bring in large profits if you put in the time to find new ways to use them. If you put in the time and don't give up you will more than likely reach success.

Just keep trying every day until you finally get to where you want to be.
Re: Why You're Not Earning Anything Online!! by Tolzeal(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
wink
Re: Why You're Not Earning Anything Online!! by seoxpert(m): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2015
True talk at OP

(1) (Reply)

Is =n=5,000 Daily Ok For You? / 10 Effective Ways To Make Money As Student Here In Nigeria / Please Kindly Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.