Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,362 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker (80363 Views)

Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo / Crush Of The Week; The Ghanaian Women Edition / Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie Is The 3rd Most Desirable Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by traware(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Without any hint of partiality,I can confidently declare that Northern Nigerian women are by far the most beautiful women on planet earth.With no attachment,make-up,expensive clothing...nothing they still pull it off.They are very feminine with no trace of masculinity,polite,slim and 'love' you(men)for real if you're confident,witty or charismatic enough.No pretence amongst them whatsoever.I've actually been stunned to blindness by the total physical beauty of some of them.Women from other parts of Nigeria fuelled by jealousy,always say crap about them.Don't ever believe them

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: am not homo jooor, I'm just being myself by putting up my picture.

ha ha, that's not u, that pic is all over the net.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
traware: Without any hint of partiality,I can confidently declare that Northern Nigerian women are by far the most beautiful women on planet earth.With no attachment,make-up,expensive clothing...nothing they still pull it off.They are very feminine with no trace of masculinity,polite,slim and 'love' you(men)for real if you're confident,witty or charismatic enough.No pretence amongst them whatsoever.I've actually been stunned to blindness by the total physical beauty of some of them.Women from other parts of Nigeria fuelled by jealousy,always say crap about them.Don't ever believe them

r u from the north?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
traware: Without any hint of partiality,I can confidently declare that Northern Nigerian women are by far the most beautiful women on planet earth.With no attachment,make-up,expensive clothing...nothing they still pull it off.They are very feminine with no trace of masculinity,polite,slim and 'love' you(men)for real if you're confident,witty or charismatic enough.No pretence amongst them whatsoever.I've actually been stunned to blindness by the total physical beauty of some of them.Women from other parts of Nigeria fuelled by jealousy,always say crap about them.Don't ever believe them

all4naija, what do I say about this?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
osystein:

ha ha, that's not u, that pic is all over the net.
hahahahaha, this is a nigerian, you see why I said ghanaians are dummies? En don chop am nicely.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: hahahahaha, this is a nigerian, you see why I said ghanaians are dummies? En don chop am nicely.

So I was right, u probably have a lot belly. Y put another man pic as your profile. R u a downlow brother
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2014

What a fallacy!

Northern Nigerians? Or you mean Fulani girls? Mtcheew

South Southern girls are the most beautiful and got the first African Miss World. Deal with it. undecided
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

So I was right, u probably have a lot belly. Y put another man pic as your profile. R u a downlow brother
I uploaded it immediately u talked about your pics and am gonna remove it, ghanaians are dummies, how on earth will I upload my real pics.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
osystein:

all4naija, what do I say about this?
I don't know what to say than he is entitled to his opinion. How can one tell they are the most beautiful women in Nigeria when their faces are covered up? I still doubt they are the most beautiful women in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by traware(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Logicalmindy:

What a fallacy!

Northern Nigerians? Or you mean Fulani girls? Mtcheew

South Southern girls are the most beautiful and got the first African Miss World. Deal with it. undecided
Sir,have you ever travelled out of the state or region you reside in?You are speaking to a person who has travelled to many states within and outside Nigeria.I know what I am talking about.The only women who can really be compared beauty-wise to Northern Nigerian women are Nigerien women.Many Southern Nigerian women are too 'thicky'-brea.sts,buttocks,legs,thighs...are too big.They possess large features.Moderation is key to beauty.A quality NorthernNigerian women possess
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by traware(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija: I don't know what to say than he is entitled to his opinion. How can one tell they are the most beautiful women in Nigeria when their faces are covered up? I still doubt they are the most beautiful women in Nigeria.
Sir,not all women in Noerthern Nigeria are covered up.Many are so sophisticated and beautiful,I doubt you'll ever be able to approach them.True talk
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: hahahahaha, this is a nigerian, you see why I said ghanaians are dummies? En don chop am nicely.

Dude I'm Nigerian, but that's not u. I checked that pic on google image source search, there's hundreds of hits, u just took a random pic from the net, huh?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
traware: Sir,have you ever travelled out of the state or region you reside in?You are speaking to a person who has travelled to many states within and outside Nigeria.I know what I am talking about.The only women who can really be compared beauty-wise to Northern Nigerian women is Nigerien women.Many Southern Nigerian women are too 'thicky'-brea.sts,buttocks,legs,thighs...are too big.They possess large features.Moderation is key to beauty.A quality NorthernNigerian women possess

Keep decieving yourself. I have seen many hausa girls and none of them are pretty.

Ugly or average dark girls.

The only beauty in the north is fulani.

Heck! Even Iheoma Nnadi(MBGN 2014) beat 90% of fulani beauty.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
osystein:

Dude I'm Nigerian, but that's not u. I checked that pic on google image source search, there's hundreds of hits, u just took a random pic from the net, huh?
we are saying thesame thing, I uploaded it for that ranting guy to believe, I told him that's my pics and he believed. Do you think I can ever upload my real pics? Even if am ramsey noah, I know only a nigeria will be smart enough to know cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by traware(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
X
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by traware(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Keep decieving yourself. I have seen many hausa girls and none of them are pretty.

Littleone,why did you dodge my main question?'You have seen'.Have you ever travelled out of your state or region to Northern Nigeria before?From your post,I can tell you haven't.That means you lack the experience to air any view about Northern Nigerian ladies on this thread.In 'Sirshymex' voice,'sit down son'
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
traware: Sir,not all women in Noerthern Nigeria are covered up.Many are so sophisticated and beautiful,I doubt you'll ever be able to approach them.True talk
Okay! Why would I have to approach those kinds of primitive looking women in the North? Jeez! I would rather remain a bachelor than chat up Northern Nigerian women in their traditional looks. You must be joking, dude!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by osystein(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: we are saying thesame thing, I uploaded it for that ranting guy to believe, I told him that's my pics and he believed. Do you think I can ever upload my real pics? Even if am ramsey noah, I know only a nigeria will be smart enough to know cheesy

kikikiki, I misread your post , sorry. grin
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Logicalmindy:

seconded, fulani are the fine northern folks not hausas.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by traware(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: seconded, fulani are the fine northern folks not hausas.
Ofcourse you'll believe the fulanis are more beautiful because as I'm very much aware,Igbomen love light-skinned women.Northern Nigeria possesses both dark and light skinned 'stunners'.FACT:Not all fulanis are light skinned and apart from Hausas and fulanis,there are hundreds of other ethnic groups in the Northern region.Read a book littleone
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
traware: Ofcourse you'll believe the fulanis are more beautiful because as I'm very much aware,Igbomen light-skinned women.Northern Nigeria possesses both dark and light skinned 'stunners'.Not all fulanis are light skinned and apart from Hausas and fulanis,there are hundreds of other ethnic groups in the region.Read a book littleone
seriously, I don't wanna let things out on this thread, just know hausas are not fine, fulanis are.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
traware: Littleone,why did you dodge my main question?'You have seen'.Have you ever travelled out of your state or region to Northern Nigeria before?From your post,I can tell you haven't.That means you lack the experience to air any view about Northern Nigerian ladies on this thread.In 'Sirshymex' voice,'sit down son'

Hausa girls are not beautiful.

Fualani girls are beautiful but their beauty is exaggerated.

A google search on fulani girls will give you loads of ugly girls and even the one I see over here.

Heck! I got a fulani girls as high school classmate with her junior sister even some fulani couples with their children live in my estate and they ain't pretty as exaggerated.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by mrham03(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: seriously, I don't wanna let things out on this thread, just know hausas are not fine, fulanis are.
lol, so u know that nigerian girls arent fine right? Good to know
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by traware(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija:
Okay! Why would I have to approach those kinds of primitive looking women in the North? Jeez! I would rather remain a bachelor than chat up any Northern Nigerian women in their traditional looks. You must be joking, dude!
Have you ever been to northern Nigerian before?From your post,I can tell you haven't.So why have this view about Northern Nigeria and its people?Aren't you aware all ethnic groups in Nigeria have settled in the North with their families and businesses?Have the 'primitive' people hurt a single hair on their skins?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by traware(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Hausa girls are not beautiful.

Fualani girls are beautiful but their beauty is exaggerated.

A google search on fulani girls will give you loads of ugly girls and even the one I see over here.

Heck! I got a fulani girls as high school classmate with her junior sister even some fulani couples with their children live in my estate and they ain't pretty as exaggerated.
I'm done with your little mind
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by chinazaekperem2: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
mrham03: lol, so u know that nigerian girls arent fine right? Good to know
fulani and hausas are both in nigeria, do you have comprehension deficiency?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
traware: Have you ever been to northern Nigerian before?From your post,I can tell you haven't.So why have this view about Northern Nigeria and its people?Aren't you aware all ethnic groups in Nigeria have settled in the North with their families and businesses?Have the 'primitive' people hurt a single hair on their skins?
No, I haven't been to Northern Nigeria before. I would have loved to but I am afraid for my life, looking at the cases of Boko Haram and religious rife in that region. Despite those, I don't think they are sophisticated as you made it to look here. I have seen images coming out of that part of the country with appalling dirty-looking people. Jeez! I think there is need to open them up to modern life because almost all of them look primitive to me.

Thank you.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by mrham03(m): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: fulani and hausas are both in nigeria, do you have comprehension deficiency?
u need to back up kid, didnt u say hausa girls arent nice and are hausa girls not nigerians?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I uploaded it immediately u talked about your pics and am gonna remove it, ghanaians are dummies, how on earth will I upload my real pics.

Why not, there are people here with their real pics. You have pot belly hence the reason you try to pass someone else as you. That a damn shame.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
traware: I'm done with your little mind

run along, little kid. This thread is meant for Nigeria vs Ghana not inter-ethnic tribe. smiley
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by traware(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija:
No, I haven't been to Northern Nigeria before. I would have loved to but I am afraid for my life, looking at the cases of Boko Haram and religious rife in that region. Despite those, I don't think they are sophisticated as you made it to look here. I have seen images coming out of that part of the country with appalling dirty-looking people. Jeez! I think there is need to open them up to modern life because almost all of them look primitive to me.

Thank you.
Alright.If you say so but I'm always surprised when I read posts like this on nairaland because it seems to me sometimes,there are more people from the eastern and southern parts of Nigeria residing in the north than indigenous northerns themselves.Anyway,your post is no different than a white european or north american saying all africans are starving and war ravaged because of photos from the internet and television screens

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date / Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.