Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker (80444 Views)

Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo / Crush Of The Week; The Ghanaian Women Edition / Mr Nigeria, Kenneth Okolie Is The 3rd Most Desirable Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by ideee03(f): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
OAAC: Lool. Wow. No hate though. But i've never actually related GHANIANS to BEAUTY. I really don't know why, but subconsiously, the 2 words don't relate. *no pun intended* -_-
That's not surprising .How can a nigerian know beauty? No beautiful girl in your country. nigerians only see beautiful girls outside their zoo.Travel n see things n stop being a boko boy always in that useless boko country.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Is this a picture of your mother? grin grin grin

Real nigerian female. They look like men in trousers n skirts.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by adamskutty(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
onila:
no wahala,lets compare and contrast grin,

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by adamskutty(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: Real nigerian female. They look like men I'm trousers n skirts.
hahaha! Charcoal, cant u see the irony in that ranking ? grin grin
onila:

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
adamskutty: hahaha! Charcoal, cant u see the irony in that ranking ? grin grin
Don't be a fool.A Ghanaian dog is even beautiful than this stinking shapeless ape.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by adamskutty(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Those who did this rankinh should be caught and shot on the head grin

Bend down low grin

onila:

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by adamskutty(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: Don't be a fool.A Ghanaian dog is even beautiful than this stinking shapeless ape.
monkey! I know u are falling for them, show me ur sheboons grin
onila: kanuri

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by adamskutty(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Oxygen stop blabbing like a mad man, oya kindly post urs or forever remain silent grin
onila:

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by adamskutty(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
cheesy
onila:

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by adamskutty(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Mwauuh! Nigerians grin cool
onila:

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by adamskutty(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Oxygen akamu i waiting u charcant grin
onila:

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by adamskutty(m): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed
onila:

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
The day boko haram will set eyes on beautiful much endowed Ghanaian beauties like these, they will lay down their weapons.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
iggaz,
Nigerian girls I come across are always very
ugly. Almost any ugly(,most times also fat)
black lady I find around the block in Boston is
Nigerian. Is it that they just
sent the ugly and one-legged Nigerian shawties
down this end? I beg to differ. My conclusion
is that 50% of all Nigerian girls are goddamn
ugly! The ones blessed
with little elements of beauty are as silly as
crap. I hit on one in the club-- she had the
guts to look at me head to toe. And you know
what? She said, you aint
that bad!
I just laughed. Who does she take herself to
be? Because she's got looks a little bit
presentable? She aint know me yet! Must
surely get her served. Had to switch my
game around her all night. When I took this
shawtie home, only God knows! This girl who
claimed to be too hot to handle was the one
toasting me in my
apartment. Well, the way she screamed was
the impetus to my writing this. The
incoherentness of her scream is directly
proportional to her stupidity. I made her
suck my d**k like no other girl has done.
I constantly hit on my russian hotties. Men
russian ladies are fuckin' hot! They got the
curves, the lips and can f**k you real good. I
always toast them by saying-- russify me my
lascivious russian boo! Men, I gat one coming
2nite! I'ma give you guys updates!
So you ugly Nigerian shawties over here, go
mess and self-service yourselves. I'm lookin'
past your ugly faces, I must bet you also have
ugly Kitty-cats and wacky sexy styles.
Russian shawties rule in bed, nigga! Give it a
try! You won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: The day boko haram will set eyes on beautiful much endowed Ghanaian beauties like these, they will lay done their weapons.

The Day Boko Haram sets their eyes on this, they will kill themselves.. grin

grin

[img]http://bbafrica.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/mimi.jpg[/img]

Infact!! If Boko Haram had found her amongst the Chiboks girls they kidnapped, they would have #BroughtThisGirlBack.. grin

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
MadCow1:

The Day Boko Haram sets their eyes on this, they will kill themselves.. grin

grin

[img]http://bbafrica.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/mimi.jpg[/img]

Infact!! If Boko Haram had found her amongst the Chiboks girls they kidnapped, they would have #BroughtThisGirlBack.. grin
ugly nigerians scarin themselves to death n blaming boko haram since 1720.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: ugly nigerians scarin themselves to death n blaming boko haram since 1720.

The real surprise is that Ghanaian men would look at this Ghanaian girl and be like; O Charley, the girl dey be paa paa... grin

8 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dreyl: i don't see that as an achievement,you can only be proud and bragging around only if your country won the miss world crown like we did,besides beauty ain't related to Ghanaians,i'm not generalising but to be candid,the percentages of ugly ladies in ghana is astronomically high than the beautiful ones,i only know ghanaians are massively endowed when it comes to curves and behind...
Shalom

You won it in the 70s and since then what have you done. Beauty and sex appeal can't be in the same sentence with the country Nigeria. You can continue to hate on Ghana. The average Ghanaian don't find a Nigerian woman beautiful or sexy.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by MadCow1: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You won it in the 70s and since then what have you done. Beauty and sex appeal can't be in the same sentence with the country Nigeria. You can continue to hate on Ghana. The average Ghanaian don't find a Nigerian woman beautiful or sexy.

Hahahahahahaahaaaa...

O Charley, you dey lie fhucking.. grin

And what you dey talk say Nigeria win in the 70's?!

And even the handful of handsome Ghanaian guys cant afford to date a Nigerian Girl because of the Economy of Ghana. grin Can you imagine a Ghanaian guy bringing 300 Million Cedis to Nigeria only to find out that the exchange rate for all that money in Naira amounts to only 50 Thousand Naira.. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
MadCow1:

Hahahahahahaahaaaa...

O Charley, you dey lie fhucking.. grin

And what you dey talk say Nigeria win in the 70's?!

And even the handful of handsome Ghanaian guys cant afford to date a Nigerian Girl because of the Economy of Ghana. grin Can you imagine a Ghanaian guy bringing 300 Million Cedis to Nigeria only to find out that the exchange rate for all that money in Naira amounts to only 50 Thousand Naira.. grin

Yet there are three million Eba eaters in Ghana still hustling. Fact remains we don't find your manly women attractive. We might fork them occasionally but we will never marry them.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: That's not surprising .How can a nigerian know beauty? No beautiful girl in your country. nigerians only see beautiful girls outside their zoo.Travel n see things n stop being a boko boy always in that useless boko country.
lmao! When you round outta points and ideas, you get pained, and go "boko" on us. I think you're just damnn childish. FLEE!

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
OAAC: lmao! When you round outta points and ideas, you get pained, and go "boko" on us. I think you're just damnn childish. FLEE!
Lool..so what reply were u expecting from me?
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
adamskutty: Oxygen akamu i waiting u charcant grin

Northern nigeria holds the beauty in Nigeria. Apart from them Nigeria has no hope.

You, I don't get you, u have beautiful women like this up north and u choose to lie with a goat.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
OXYGENO1: Lool..so what reply were u expecting from me?
i really don't know how y'all think, hommie. But read my post, and read your reply. It just doesn't relate. I just dropped an opinion, and tagged at the end *no pun intended*, and you replied boko boy, boko country, like tf bruhhh. Why is bokoharam always your stronghold or your fave discussion about us

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
adamskutty: no wahala,lets compare and contrast grin,

Not just beauty but sex appeal also

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by OXYGENO1: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Yet there are three million Eba eaters in Ghana still hustling. Fact remains we don't find your manly women attractive. We might fork them occasionally but we will never marry them.
Fuckin a nigerian female? will your dick even erect.They look like walkin sticks ..straight ..no shape. Her smell alone can make u commit suicide. Toooo bad.All the same they ar being Bleep by dogs in Ghana for Ghc1..
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Kelewele(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
MadCow1:

grin grin grin

Charley Borga, why you dey bore kraaa?! grin

Blame Charley Ayi who wrote that book, not me.. grin

Me I just dey chop my Wackye with kelewele wey I buy for Kaneshe this morning.. grin
So you are the same okijajuju boy who is obsessed with kelewele huh?Anyway,i had no idea cows have now forsaken grass for kelewele.
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Northern nigeria holds the beauty in Nigeria. Apart from them Nigeria has no hope.

You, I don't get you, u have beautiful women like this up north and u choose to lie with a goat.
i beg to differ hommie. I'm sorta like an unbiased nigerian. YESSS, northern girLs are mindBlowing, but every other region and tribe has girlsss. The northerners are just "differently" beautiful. *peace* cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
adamskutty: hahaha! Charcoal, cant u see the irony in that ranking ? grin grin

onila: smiley
Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by JiggamanGh: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
OAAC: i beg to differ hommie. I'm sorta like an unbiased nigerian. YESSS, northern girLs are mindBlowing, but every other region and tribe has girlsss. The northerners are just "differently" beautiful. *peace* cheesy

They are the most beautiful girls in Nigeria. They are only girls in Nigeria that has sex appeal even if they lack curves. The rest of Nigerian girls are shaped like amoebas.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

They are the most beautiful girls in Nigeria. They are only girls in Nigeria that has sex appeal even if they lack curves. The rest of Nigerian girls are shaped like amoebas.
i really don't know about that nig. Y'all think you know shiit about nigeria, but you don't know jackk. Like i said, every tribe has got its unique feature. Why are yu being awfully jugdemental. The ghana girls i see here would easily make me puke.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Tacha: Why Teebillz And I Parted Ways / Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.