Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? (13781 Views)

Pls NL Help, Have Gotten An Album How Do I Get Money From It? / Why I Cant Drop An Album Yet.......kiss Daniel / Nigerian Artistes With Good Hits But Yet To Release An Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by arsetalks(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
damola311: Ebenezer obey..... 2004
sorry bro, I lost most of my Obey songs. If you have them can you share please? I am desperate for a particular album. Don't know the name but in one of the tracks he sang "won kigbe fire fiire ki pan pan tode". I will be eternally grateful if you share or tell me the name of the album.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by experimentist: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
Story for the gods of music
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
on the contrary,itz easier.Cars these days come with auxiliary jacks.U just need to connect your fone to the car setreo thru d earphone jack.
heatmeup: lolzzzzz men sha dem sabi stress themselve hen
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
last week friday
Artist: Saheed Osupa
Album: The Main Man

grin grin grin grin

REP ibile to D cord!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
heatmeup: lolzzzzz men sha dem sabi stress themselve hen
this one for music na small, u forget how we de stress ourselves on top una?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by cooljoe(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
bushdoc9919: I am a bit old fashioned....so I bought Paul Simon's Graceland (1986 ) in 2011.....and Jim Reeves We thank Thee in 2013.

For those of you who do not know Mr Simon's Graceland....here is ''You can call me Al'' AKA ''Bodyguard'' from the album(the 1987 concert held live in Zimbabwe)..(Fans of Nigerian Christian Music will recognize the tune....sampled by Panam Percy Paul for one of his hits.).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqrKejQTynk
o lawd. Aw I luvd Paul Simon and dat his graceland tour album. Pop C always had a copy. Luvd his duet wiv Miriam Makeba - under african skies. Nd ladysmith blackmanbamzo, led by d amiable joesph Tsabalala. I still get clips for my phone sef.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Youtube is your friend bro !!!

arsetalks: sorry bro, I lost most of my Obey songs. If you have them can you share please? I am desperate for a particular album. Don't know the name but in one of the tracks he sang "won kigbe fire fiire ki pan pan tode". I will be eternally grateful if you share or tell me the name of the album.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by MisterLongman(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
MI2: The movie in 2011..... That album was to good to be ignored
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by bknight: 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
Two years ago. Lupe Fiasco's
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Michollo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
Last time was Last month and twas GRA n CNN by 9ice.
And I'll keep buying even if he contests and wins in Ogbomoso

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Ryabcool(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
phayvoursky: Wetn I wan use album do when I can have them all on my memory card? even motorists no de buy albums again; na mp3 players sure pass.

Answer to your question: bought an album last in my secondary school days when portable cd players was the order of the day (2006). an album by sound sultan....
Jagbajantis? I still have Koleyewon on my laptop. Evergreen of life!

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by saaedlee: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Linkin Park's Recharged
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Ryabcool(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
MisterLongman: MI2: The movie in 2011..... That album was to good to be ignored
Represent was the only good thing outta the album. The rest were WACK and below his standards IMO. The album was rushed. He did everything under 3months. And the WACK production(instrumentals) was all done by him except Represent produced by Jesse Jagz
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
I buy every Joe album. The guy is one of my favourite musicians of all time, and I hate the fact that he is under-appreciated and has not received the recognition he truly deserves. I've loved him (no homo) since I first listened to All the Things, and Good Girls in the late 1990s. . .and it's been plain sailing ever since. I got his latest effort called Bridges about a month ago, and of course, I was not disappointed.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Gooci(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kezifils: Wen internet dey?
I go download free. If I buy am, den go use that money go dubai go wed?
crazy man grin
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Gooci(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
jorhney: 1995 pasuma wonders
you must be commenting from heaven/hell depending on yur deeds grin

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Antell95(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
1994, Lucky dube
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by solazo: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
2wks ago:
*Timi Dakolo - Beautiful Noise...(2nd time I'm buying the album)
*100 Yoruba worship Songs

*Long time no comment* just a lonnnnng time observer!
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by phayvoursky(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ryabcool: Jagbajantis? I still have Koleyewon on my laptop. Evergreen of life!

Yes my brother. I don't joke with songs from those times.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by obinnaleo: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
@topic

last month... 2baba Ascension

i love it......
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by MadCow1: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ryabcool: Go buy his latest offing; The Royal Niger Company. Trust me, you won't regret it. If you can't buy, just do like me and stream and listen/download them via soundcloud. Its free there.

You remember that Jag Of All Trades album? This one is even wayyyyyy better(except for the Wetin Dey track. Thats my jam for life! cheesy)

Heads Up on these songs; The Search and The Window. You'll thank me later if you listen to deep songs.

I will check it out and I promise to thank you later if I am impressed..
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Sholexyz(m): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
2010 DA GRIN C.E.O ALBUM....

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sumpple r saying stuff lyk 'I bought the album of wizkid in 2004. Title of the album- on top your matter' Smh

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by nickz(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
maroon5-v

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Ryabcool(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
phayvoursky:

Yes my brother. I don't joke with songs from those times.
same here... Jagbajantis was made in 2000 but it still has an impact and a message till date. Many of these guys here don't know good music. All these ones know is Rick Ross, Soulja Boy, Skelewu and Shoki. If you ask them about any song before 2008, they'll be looking like dummies.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by jibbish(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
alorauzoms: Last month....tubaba.new album
same as U.... As for other artistes, download dey dia nau
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by iamkingzlee(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hmm.. Thats like Last year! The Journey!
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by iamkingzlee(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hmm.. Thats like early this year. Sean Tizzle's "The Journey"
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by kstyle2(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
D last album I got was 'open doors' by nosa. The boy dey sing die
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by NoContract(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
SimonAndal:
Yesterday:
One Republic - Native
Lady Gaga - Artpop

Lies, bitcch!
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Ryabcool(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
MadCow1:

I will check it out and I promise to thank you later if I am impressed..
You're most welcome.

Sorry but i just couldn't resist this; Please do everything you can to find and listen to 'Same Country' by Jesse Jagz. It was from 'This Jagged Life'; a mixtape right before Jagz Of All Trades album. Pretty much around 2007/2008. But if you listen to this song today, it will touch you to your soul.

Its a song i wish all nairalanders could take time to listen to. Maybe it'll help end the tribalism, forget political differences and make us value our unity as a country. *sighs* smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Music: Burna Boy – On The Low / Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track / Download Latest Naija Songs For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.