Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? (13782 Views)

Pls NL Help, Have Gotten An Album How Do I Get Money From It? / Why I Cant Drop An Album Yet.......kiss Daniel / Nigerian Artistes With Good Hits But Yet To Release An Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Darey00(m): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
Asa by Asa in 2008
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Walspring: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sound Sultan Album titled Back From The Future it should Dec 31st 2011 if i am not wrong of the year
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by chupcake(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Apart from Infinite, I bought all of Em's album on iTunes so the last one was MMLP2. That was late last year or so..
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Daresh(f): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hmmnn, I bought Flavour N'abania's album. Even John Legend and Beyonce on iTunes. I'll definitely buy Wizkids album, I love the lil guy!
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by rexfada(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
The ascension by tu baba
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Fayrouzz(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
2014.. The Royal Niger Company by Jesse Jagz.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Fayrouzz(m): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
MadCow1: A couple of months back...

ALBUM NAME: Jags Nation (or something like that)

And I regretted it.. angry Jagz owes me 150 Naira... angry

If I wanted to listen to a Jamaican album, I would have bought a Mavado album or even Bounty Killers album. angry
Loll... That album was rated one of the best albums of the year.. I love the album.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
As early as 2009, I've started 'thiefing' foreign artistes' albums online and then waiting for my guy wey like to buy albums to do his normal practice, then I can rip the cd and convert or wait for my street guy that 'pimps' fones at St. Michael's Aba to copy everytin I need for me.

But this year, when I heard Phyno's No gut, No glory, was about to drop, I vowed he I was going to buy it, and hours after I heard it dropped, I just went to Pound rd and got me "NG NG", chara chara new one, tested and non-tested, it felt good. Apart from that, I steal any album I want. Olamide's, Ice Prince, 2 face....stole all of them hours after release.

Na Naija we dey.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Deepfreezer(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
I just bought a gospel album. sold to me by da singer himself. and I payed more than the normal amount. I just had to support the man's hustle. God bless us all.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by arsetalks(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
damola311:

Surely have it..... Maybe u should drop ur mail i will attach d song
I got it fortunately. It is Odun Keresimesi. Someone here pointed me to the right direction.

However, I won't mind exchange some if you don't mind. Admin( the @ sign)arsenalbanter.com.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Deepfreezer(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
Normality: As early as 2009, I've started 'thiefing' foreign artistes' albums online and then waiting for my guy wey like to buy albums to do his normal practice, then I can rip the cd and convert or wait for my street guy that 'pimps' fones at St. Michael's Aba to copy everytin I need for me.

But this year, when I heard Phyno's No gut, No glory, was about to drop, I vowed he I was going to buy it, and hours after I heard it dropped, I just went to Pound rd and got me "NG NG", chara chara new one, tested and non-tested, it felt good. Apart from that, I steal any album I want. Olamide's, Ice Prince, 2 face....stole all of them hours after release.

Na Naija we dey.
hahahaahah badt guy.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by noah24(m): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Last week........yanni
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by mako007(m): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Fayrouzz: Loll... That album was rated one of the best albums of the year.. I love the album.
one man's meat another man's Ebola. grin
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Tonylyte(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
Away and beyond-2face
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by MrRhymes101(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
2baba's album last month.....by the way there r albums i don't miss cause i know they r guaranteed to give me exactly what i want. 2baba, sound sultan, vector and recently phyno joined them
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by MrDoGood(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
oge4real: Why buy an album when you can just buy the track you like from itunes?

no dey form
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by klins4213(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
In this era? We dont need a CD anymore for cars, its either u using an Auxiliary cable from from fone to car deck or better still play through bluetooth or Fm transmitter on your mobile fone...

heatmeup: i saw these coming undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided anyways it john ledgend,june come ooo all of una wey just dey download una no get cars undecided
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Fayrouzz(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
mako007: one man's meat another man's Ebola. grin
Loll.. Yea. Right.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Rashdimuh(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
CV dbanj, originality faze and grass 2 grace 2face, i bought it lyk 6yrs ago at iwo road.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by apogeez(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
Past 2 months.
"Phyno-no guts no glory"
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by wandyvirus(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
The Ascension 2face Idibia
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Waspy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
I buy any album worth adding to my music library. I'm more of a collector. I gat and don't joke with my collections.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by mayor999: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
2pacalypse now #2pac then most of y'all parents were yet to meet
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by eminemkayc: 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
IN 2003. its called THE EMIN3M SHOW
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Vock(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
MadCow1: A couple of months back...

ALBUM NAME: Jags Nation (or something like that)

And I regretted it.. angry Jagz owes me 150 Naira... angry

If I wanted to listen to a Jamaican album, I would have bought a Mavado album or even Bounty Killers album. angry
Then you don't know music... we know your type,shake yansh type.. this was also the last album I bought on ITunes
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Vock(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
macdanny2000: Don't mention. Never bought any! NEVER, buh I hv 307 tracks on my phone. Google and bluetooth transfer has helped out on that. Thanks. If na my type dey Naija, musician don suffer. grin

You call 307 tracks music?? you are not supposed to comment. I gat over 7,000 tracks on my ipod
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nelrulez(m): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Two weeks ago. ABOVE GROUND LEVEL BY MODENINE.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Tinyemeka(m): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Phyno's 'No Guts, No Glory'. Bought it few days after the album was launched. Forgotten the date.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Tinyemeka(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
theSlayer: 2005 Backstreet Boys-Never Gone Album
I was 16 back then. the album is very significant to me . I love the live instruments and pop rock sounds which makes this album very different from their past work. i love all the songs ,but my favorites are "weird world" " safest place to hide " climbing the walls " and "Never gone "
when I first heard "incomplete " at the mall speakers ,I did not know when tears rolled from my eyes . I felt like the song was just speaking directly to me based on the recent events in my life at that time .
Frankly, I don't know what made me play their song "I want it that way" today. Experienced the same sad feelings too. Could be nostalgia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Music: Burna Boy – On The Low / Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track / Download Latest Naija Songs For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.