Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? (13789 Views)

Pls NL Help, Have Gotten An Album How Do I Get Money From It? / Why I Cant Drop An Album Yet.......kiss Daniel / Nigerian Artistes With Good Hits But Yet To Release An Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 09, 2014
alorauzoms: Last month....tubaba.new album

liar grin
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by mahleeq(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2014
king sunny Ade, just aboit three weeks

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by heatmeup(f): 7:45am On Sep 09, 2014
klins4213: In this era? We dont need a CD anymore for cars, its either u using an Auxiliary cable from from fone to car deck or better still play through bluetooth or Fm transmitter on your mobile fone...

men and wahala sha
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by jammani(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2014
Brymo's Merchants Dealers and Slave. I luv Brymo.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by heatmeup(f): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2014
Ezebinaugwu:

Meaning ur car no dey play mp3 or Bluetooth car kit
yimu which car no get mp3 kit.what am saying is y go tru that stress
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by holyboss: 7:51am On Sep 09, 2014
Baddestguyp: I didn't modify anything
ok! I hear u
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Revolva(m): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2014
Lats two week Tuface Idibia...Ascension Album......Gbosa!!!! 100Naira for Alaba international market.....
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by shegsrules(m): 8:04am On Sep 09, 2014
Tu face album. His 4th album
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by pat077: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2014
2002. Popular demand, featuring d likes of jarule, ashanti, 50 cent etc.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Godsknight(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
rill: Pasuma, saheed osupa, obesere, k1 and saint janet. Got them last week.
grin
rill: Pasuma, saheed osupa, obesere, k1 and saint janet. Got them last week.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by presskid(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2014
Yahooze by olumaintain way back in 2007
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Gynacologist(m): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2014
oge4real:

I'm not bro...
You can download itunes on your pc. If you have any apple product, then its easier for you to just sync all your downloaded data from icloud.
Remember to avoid uploading you nu.de photos on icloud o.
u upload am fo ur own?
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by MisterLongman(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ryabcool: Represent was the only good thing outta the album. The rest were WACK and below his standards IMO. The album was rushed. He did everything under 3months. And the WACK production(instrumentals) was all done by him except Represent produced by Jesse Jagz
That's your own opinion bro...... For me action film was the best outta the album followed by unstoppable, represent, beef, wild wild west, undisputed, craze and the rest.... That album may not be as good as his first album "let's talk about it" but believe me its cool.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Ryabcool(m): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
MisterLongman: That's your own opinion bro...... For me action film was the best outta the album followed by unstoppable, represent, beef, wild wild west, undisputed, craze and the rest.... That album may not be as good as his first album "let's talk about it" but believe me its cool.
one man's meat.... smiley
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by sample042(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Asa - May dis yr.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Eillyeillz(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
for me I buy Albums a lot cuz I'd my collections to be up to date besides my laptop might crash my phone might get stolen and so on. now back to the question my last purchase was AGL MODENINE latest work just last SUNDAY...
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by BlueScholar(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Well, most Nigerians are only down for a hit, so buying an album na wahala for dem.
The last album I payed for was Olamide last release; its the last 'cos I looked for Black Magic Version 2.0 for Jos City but couldn't fine.
Anybody for Jos wey know we're I fit get dat album?
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by smartoliver(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
That should be Mi's MI2 the movie and Frank Edwards Unlimited
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Safari29: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
March 2014 black Magic ' s Album
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
less than 2 months, 2face's "The Ascension Album"
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by kashkamp: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
February;yung6ix-6ix'o clock
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by harolderepamo(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
in the lonely hour by this new kid on d block sam smith.....strongly recommend yall try it out....grt vocals
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Same here bought the last Jesse jags album, I must confess the album aint bad it grows on you try and listen to it again

MadCow1: A couple of months back...

ALBUM NAME: Jags Nation (or something like that)

And I regretted it.. angry Jagz owes me 150 Naira... angry

If I wanted to listen to a Jamaican album, I would have bought a Mavado album or even Bounty Killers album. angry
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by arthurflex(m): 7:28am On Sep 10, 2014
All Tu Baba's Album

You say wetin face two face
Grass to Grace
The Unstoppable
The Unstoppable international edition
Away and Beyond

Ascension!

These albums changed my life so much, especially Grass to Grace N Away and Beyond!
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nmeri17: 7:38am On Sep 10, 2014
Waptrick | Standart Download tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vic O And Speedy Darlington Fight On Twitter Over Diss Track / What Song Do You Have On Replay Today? / Psquare - Do Me Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.