Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry (4995 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) / Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit / Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by oludashmi(f): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Well, according to City People, Singer Kcee, has reconciled with his estranged wife, Ijeoma. He even bought her a 2014 Toyota Camry.

For all those who were aware of the crisis that rocked top singer Kcee’s home a couple of months ago, City People can authoritatively reveal that the award-winning crooner and his wife Ijeoma, the mother of his two adorable kids, are back together. And this time around, the love is waxing even stronger than it has ever been. The dazzling beauty has also relocated back to Nigeria after her long stay in Germany.

Recall the marriage started experiencing hiccups when it was alleged that the big boy music act renewed his old flame with screen diva Ebube Nwagbo, and the news of their romance became the topic of the day. Among the many pointers that made people believe strongly that Kcee ‘s marriage was having a great lull was the interview he went on air to grant TV personality, Toolz.

He was alleged to have referred to his wife and kids as past tense, stating he didn’t even know their whereabouts.In the interview, when Toolz asked Who is Ijeoma Okonkwo?, he replied, “She is my younger sister”. Although his manager debunked the story saying it was all a publicity stunt, those in the know affirmed all was not well.

However, the good news is that the two lovebirds who got engaged in the most romantic manner ever recorded by any showbiz guy in Nigeria, are back together. And to mark her birthday, KCEE bought a brand new 2014 Toyota Camry car for his wife. This is the second official car he is specially buying for her in 3 years. The first was a customised 2010 Honda Ridgeline with which he proposed to her before they got married. Among the other cars his pretty wife cruises are a G-Wagon, and Range Rover Sport.

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/kcee-reconciles-wife-buys-2014-camry/

Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by bigtt76(f): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kceee don 'Reverse' finally grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by Dreyl(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by stexsy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
good for them....
Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by swaystunna(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ok
Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by perry2020(f): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ladies sha,after the all the denial!!!!
Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by ideee03(f): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
OP EKE( gossip) is ur hobby grin
Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by axortedbabe(f): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
pishur..
Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by Airforce1(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
she no for come back make another woman take her place grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ok. I guess he found out that maintaining a wife and two kids cost more money than he thought. What with daycare, Pampers, baby food, this and that. He feigned a quarrel and suspended her inorder to have time and make some money(no wonder dude was doing two albums in one day!). Now that the money is here, he has gone to bring her back.

Nice strategy. All is fair in war and since garden of Eden, it had always been a war of who sabi pass between men and women.

OP, did the Ijeoma lady take 'wait and take' passport in the car or what? Don't make me say pictures or...
Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by 100Cents: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kcee is one of Nigeria's best selling music acts.

His music is one of a kind.. dropping hits after hits..

Too much money..

1 Like

Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by dechandel(f): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
No pictures

Cos the one above is looking like what she took before the war

4 Likes

Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by Lilimax(f): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Good to hear this.
I pray so for Pastor Chris and Anita.
Nothing is impossible... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by kreamidiva(f): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
bigtt76: Kceee don 'Reverse' finally grin

He actually "pulled over"...

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by FWillz(f): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Funny thing this topic is here cause I was actually next to her in traffic last week in Alausa..she was driving Kcee's red G63..the one he just got for his birthday..and I saw her many times driving his H2 with the "Sengemenge" plate number many times while he was coding his marriage..there was never any issue..I don't thinlk the married guy persona was going to work for him when Limpopo came out so he played it down..its all business at the end of the day
Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by Janeify(f): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
Good for him,divorce is never the best option
Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by vicadex07(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Janeify: Good for him,divorce is never the best option

Am afraid youths of nowadays no longer see it as a big deal. Must we copy every thing western... angry

So annoying

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by tellwisdom: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
2014 camry?? ....she wan use am start taxi business??

1 Like

Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by docsholz(m): 6:27am On Sep 09, 2014
Janeify: Good for him,divorce is never the best option
sometimes it is
Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by chinex276(m): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2014
Rubbish... wen i dey buy my babes private jets jus 2 say i am sorry.
2014 camry ko 2014 camera ni
Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by Alexcollins(m): 7:28am On Sep 09, 2014
When they are experiencing diminish popularity, they bring up one marital issue just 2 make headline. If u like buy her GEJ 2019, its ur bizness. angry
Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by jaybossYBNL(m): 7:42am On Sep 09, 2014
Nice one from the Limpopo king
Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by johnstar(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2014
chinex276: Rubbish... wen i dey buy my babes private jets jus 2 say i am sorry.
2014 camry ko 2014 camera ni
dude, shut d f□ck
Re: Kcee Reconciles With Wife, Buys Her 2014 Camry by oludashmi(f): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2014
Alexcollins: When they are experiencing diminish popularity, they bring up one marital issue just 2 make headline. If u like buy her GEJ 2019, its ur bizness. >sad

lol
Na vex?

(1) (Reply)

The World’s 8 Most Expensive First Class Plane Tickets / Nigerians Make Gest Of Genevieve As She Suffers Heartbreak / AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.