Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

A Thread For Animators - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Thread For Animators (1449 Views)

To All 3d Animators. / 2d Animators Thread. / Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Animators by justinlmj(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Me Learnng some walking cycles cool cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfp9dlpQbl0
Re: A Thread For Animators by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
What software do you use?
Re: A Thread For Animators by justinlmj(m): 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
primus361: What software do you use?
I use blender 3D smiley
Re: A Thread For Animators by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2014
justinlmj: I use blender 3D smiley

Are you good at it?
Re: A Thread For Animators by justinlmj(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
primus361:

Are you good at it?
I'm learning...animating would be a lot easier with a team
Re: A Thread For Animators by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
justinlmj: I'm learning...animating would be a lot easier with a team

That's good! I'm still killing myself with character modeling.
Re: A Thread For Animators by justinlmj(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2014
primus361:

That's good! I'm still killing myself with character modeling.
wat program do you use....im planning on tryin cinema 4D and 3D max..heard they are both good
Re: A Thread For Animators by Salmoneus(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2014
Any room for 2d animators? everyone seems to be going the 3d route... sad
Re: A Thread For Animators by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2014
justinlmj: wat program do you use....im planning on tryin cinema 4D and 3D max..heard they are both good

I use Blender and i'm not thinking of switching to any other CG Software. I'm just so in love with it.

I want to be extremely good with it and GIMP and also Inkscape.
Re: A Thread For Animators by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2014
Salmoneus: Any room for 2d animators? everyone seems to be going the 3d route... sad

Don't you want to join the party?
Re: A Thread For Animators by zoedicus: 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
I have blender 3d but I don't knw how to use it. I really want to learn it but I can't find pdf tutorials.
I also have anime studio pro. I'm learning that one but I really like to learn blender.
If u happen to have a tutorial in pdf or u can help me wt learning blender, I'll appreciate it.
Re: A Thread For Animators by Salmoneus(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yeah i'd like to join, 2d though.
Re: A Thread For Animators by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
zoedicus: I have blender 3d but I don't knw how to use it. I really want to learn it but I can't find pdf tutorials.
I also have anime studio pro. I'm learning that one but I really like to learn blender.
If u happen to have a tutorial in pdf or u can help me wt learning blender, I'll appreciate it.

Forget about pdf. Youtube is your director, just get youtube videos concerning with you want to learn. Get them from three different source watch them like you're watching your best movie listen and pay attention like you're getting an advice from and elderly person and you're good to go.

But if you can read and understand then goto blender wiki.

(1) (Reply)

/ I need an Arts School in Lagos / Help! Alien Spaceship Spotted In Ikorodu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.