Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically (4839 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM / Prices Of Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 11, 2014
daveemuobo:

thank you sir.after buying a 10k android phone,you start looking for browsing cheat cos you can't pay for subscription..(not you though)
That's not tecno's fault either or the users because service providers can the ones to be blamed.Tecno's product has flooded and penetrate most african market already and will difficult for other to take a large lion share because the market is saturated already.
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by omicron(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2014
Youngzedd:

Life's Good with LG.

You will enjoy cool features on LG D410.
It worth the price, frankly speaking this phone is strong, I can't count how many times mine fall on the flour with the screen the ground still nothing happened.

LG will last longer.
Saw the specs (kitkat, infrared and the usuals) of the phone including battery of 2540mah and liked it at the price esp if camera is 8mp.

Please is it 8mp or 5mp rear camera, cos it was written as 8/5mp market dependent.
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by Youngzedd(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2014
omicron: Saw the specs (kitkat, infrared and the usuals) of the phone including battery of 2540mah and liked it at the price esp if camera is 8mp.

Please is it 8mp or 5mp rear camera, cos it was written as 8/5mp market dependent.
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by omicron(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2014
Didnt get your response regarding the camera enquiry I made

Youngzedd:
Life's Good with LG.
You will enjoy cool features on LG D410.
It worth the price, frankly speaking this phone is strong, I can't count how many times mine fall on the flour with the screen the ground still nothing happened.
LG will last longer.
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by epoxide(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2014
timilehing: How many of the other producers has customer care service in Nigeria like Tecno Carl care?? Once that phone develop fault, you're on your own

look @ this dude. carlcare isn't tecnos property. they are there to help Chinese phone users...pls find awt more
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by Youngzedd(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2014
omicron: Didnt get your response regarding the camera enquiry I made

I highlighted the real camera pixel for ya and cancelled the wrong one on my previous post.

It's 8MP
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by omicron(m): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2014
Youngzedd:

I highlighted the real camera pixel for ya and cancelled the wrong one on my previous post.

It's 8MP
ok, thanks.
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by Mistermamus(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
eddyland: They are not from the same company. They are entirely two different products from entirely different companies. Infinix phones even have the touch of French company in them, they are product of France and Hong Kong whereas Tecno is a typical Chinko made phone.
infinix formerly sagem tho dem dey try China taking over at least I can c plumber electrician conductor pressing touch screen phone God bless China abeg not like dem apple Samsung HTC Sony etc making expensive luxury phones for d rich
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by Mistermamus(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mistermamus: infinix formerly sagem tho dem dey try China taking over at least I can c plumber electrician conductor pressing touch screen phone no be every time ppl must dey backward God bless China abeg not like dem apple Samsung HTC Sony etc making expensive luxury phones for d rich
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by Mistermamus(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mistermamus: infinix formerly sagem tho dem dey try China taking over at least I can c plumber electrician conductor pressing touch screen phone God bless China abeg not like dem apple Samsung HTC Sony etc making expensive luxury phones for d rich
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by Osyxcel(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
epoxide:

look @ this dude. carlcare isn't tecnos property. they are there to help Chinese phone users...pls find awt more

Mistermamus: infinix formerly sagem tho dem dey try China taking over at least I can c plumber electrician conductor pressing touch screen phone God bless China abeg not like dem apple Samsung HTC Sony etc making expensive luxury phones for d rich

Says who huh

Carlcare is a property of the Tecno Group. The manufacturer of Tecno, Infinix and Itel phones. They have their R & D in France and Factory in Hong Kong.
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by epoxide(m): 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
Osyxcel:

Says who huh

Carlcare is a property of the Tecno Group. The manufacturer of Tecno, Infinix and Itel phones. They have their R & D in France and Factory in Hong Kong.

oh boy.... I'm not gonna argue but i believe what i believe don't try to convince me..#team-thanks
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by Osyxcel(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
epoxide:

oh boy.... I'm not gonna argue but i believe what i believe don't try to convince me..#team-thanks

I must convince and not confuse you ni cheesy

I can't find the tecno group website again, maybe they took it down. It was not a full website though.

But, check out this Linkedin profile of one of their senior staff: http://ng.linkedin.com/pub/joe-he/45/825/5a4
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by maxibrainz55: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
if you want to use glo Bis on your Samsung phone call or add me on whatsap using 08126609722
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by Boomboost(m): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
Abeg,wetin dem de discuss 4 here? cryAbeg,wetin dem de discuss 4 here?
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by bongolistik(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Boomboost: Abeg,wetin dem de discuss 4 here? cryAbeg,wetin dem de discuss 4 here?
u no dey see well for afternoon?
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by OlaksEinstein(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Cool one people!!! Get Innjoo i2 + Pouch + Handsfree for NGN20,500.00 only and Innjoo i1s + Pouch + Handsfree for NGN14,500.00, How cool? You wanna get this deal right? Please contact me.
Email: jolaks.einstein@yahoo.com
Phone: 08182664799
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by bongolistik(m): 6:05am On Sep 19, 2014
OlaksEinstein: Cool one people!!! Get Innjoo i2 + Pouch + Handsfree for NGN20,500.00 only and Innjoo i1s + Pouch + Handsfree for NGN14,500.00, How cool? You wanna get this deal right? Please contact me.
Email: jolaks.einstein@yahoo.com
Phone: 08182664799
ar u a Jumia representative?
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by jolakseinstein(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2014
bongolistik: ar u a Jumia representative?
Yes I am. I am a Sales Consultant at Jumia
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by eddyland: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2014
jolakseinstein:
Yes I am. I am a Sales Consultant at Jumia
now I knw
Re: Tecno Phones In Hot Soup As Prices Of Other MTK Phones Drop Drastically by OlaksEinstein(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2014
eddyland: now I knw
Best

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Type Of Games Are In Your Ppsspp Andriod [with Screenshot] / Before You Buy Oraimo 2 Baba Necklace / Is Airtel Nigeria Dead Or What ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.