Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! (34361 Views)

Oliseh Recalls Martins, Invites Iheanacho, Aluko For Swaziland Tie / Three Players Keshi Should Drop For South Africa Clash / Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by harrwix(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
Adikam: e-amature

grin grin grin
one of my haters...beef on slow poke!
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by mikron(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
Very aunthetic.
vybrant: Good move by the Big Boss.. Hope we can get maximum points in south Africa
.. I doubt the authenticity of this news though
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by ola20ng(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
The players are not the main problem. The main problem is the coach's outdated style of coaching. The players are more exposed to better coaching. He is making them confused with his old school style. The players dont want to go against his crap instructions, so they always end up play awfully. Keshi needs four-year coaching lessons with a packet of pens and some notebooks

1 Like

Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by aremed(m): 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
alabosian: Any body that believe this story is a FOOL
how old ar you?
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by TolaniLuv: 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
ozodigboo:
What is he saying ?
Why you dey show us google ?
Na google born Ik Uche ?
Is it not what u write in your passport that google will publish ?

Lol,
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by Funpeter: 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
FranckJay: What of Taye Taiwo
where d dude the play self??
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by edi287: 1:13am On Sep 09, 2014
This is unlike keshi...i have my doubts about this story. But then again, things change. Maybe he really is desperate.
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by olumuyiolaoluwa: 1:28am On Sep 09, 2014
goryorhal: Assuming I b keshi na my dream team b this:
Enyema
Musa mikel amoebi emenike
Onazi
Ozaze i.uche ihenacho,Moses
Uche

Bench : alapasu , ideye, martins , and the rest...

Musa sabi play across wella but e finishing poor so make e kuku stay back and play as right back ...

Mikel.. He no dey useful for midfield so who knows maybe na defense he prefer cuz d e no dey score or make any attempt so na e best place to play b that ....

Amoebi .... No talent , but more mature that's why I prefer him make e partner mikel though he hardly score so Wetin b the e point for playing as a striker...

Emenike: rugged , no goal sense , na this kind player dem dey call yahoo yahoo player .. Dem go shine small and fade away... So na him best position b that ...
wit all dis players as I see martins I know say yes u SABI. Cos wit dis guyz no baga go tell u 1 player dey sweden y u nor call am
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by Aikayy: 6:29am On Sep 09, 2014
safarigirl: Abeg when is he re-calling Ideye and what is Mba's crime that he can't come back?
Mba deprived Keshi of 100k(euro) of his contract fee. Keshi is a greedy, proud bastard.
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by honeric01(m): 6:57am On Sep 09, 2014
Aikayy:
Mba deprived Keshi of 100k(euro) of his contract fee. Keshi is a greedy, proud bastard.

Source?
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by Okudiover(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2014
natureblack: I don't give a danm who Keshi calls

All I want is for him to beat those bad mouthed haters in the name of South Africa

That's not much to ask of him

Oh boy give me 5.
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2014
Pride is Keshi's problem, he knew quite well, he needed these boys to excell in his job. But he rather chose to gamble. He has now seen he cannot do we'll without the right players, th uncompromise need to call them. I wonder who now begged each, Keshi or Uche. Keshi should be mindful of his actions and reactions because he needed the good prayers much more than they need him. Up eagles!
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by plasmadocument: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2014
zubby29: if i wer uche i wnt honour dat invitation,hw can keshi not have word with his best striker in europe after droping him for d world cup,of course d guy feel very hurt,instead of making peace with him he wnt to d press to tell Nigeria dat uche wnt Nigerians to beg him.dat boy is yng enuf to b his son,he sholud act like a fada and not a dictator

If this is what transpired then Keshi really got it very very wrong. Who cares whether he begs a player or not? Who even KNOWS that he begged a player to play? He is a coach charged with winning apparels for the Nation and he should throw away that fake ego he has and see how to achieve this mandate.
He doesn't want to beg a player then we loose? angry
That guy should be careful.
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by Samgreguc(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
otokx: He better get across to Victor Moses and the chap in Manchester United - Iheanacho, we need solid defenders not all these brief men, if shola amobi can play defense well and good. The ejide keeper can join him there, we need muscle in the team, Mikel played well and should remain but ogenyi should be warned not to join in the attack he should not go beyond the center circle.

This next match is a must win.
Mikel should go back to 4 and let Onazi play dat 10 because, Onazi plays more of 10 dan Mikel and his shots are well needed.
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by Omero(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
rattlesnake: Even if he calls falcao or dogba SE needs deliverance
Best comment. plz keep it up.
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by smartoliver(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hmmm...south Africans are just 2 boastful...see as Dem dey brag 4 Facebook...keshi please do me one Favour..please ooooooooooooooo....beat Dem wella
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by Papishi(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by Chigold101(m): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
korel9: Clueless coach angry
u r on point man. U sabi too much. Big ups to u. Yes clueless coach that has won best coach in africa twice. Clueless coach that quilified a none existing team for the wolrd cup ahead of big teams. Clueless coach that won AFCON for nigeria after about 20years & qualified nigeria for CHAN for the first time. He did all these things CLUEFULL coaches couldnt do. Keshi is clueless for real. But i love his type of CLUELESSNESS
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by ethicalUser(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
zubby29: den hw old is keshi? d point is dat d position of a coach is to manage and not to punish like a father figure,i pity dat coach if he fails in south afr.i dnt tink he is a bad coach but i just feel he is too proud and act mst time like a small ""boy

How old do u think is Uche jumbo u think she shud be 28 abi? Remember they both had a serious relationship that almost led to marriage if not for her attitude. Forget the looks. some peeps look way younger than their age..meanwhile have u heard of football age b4? That's the age u see on Wikipedia bcoz those facts are gotten from the club they play for. the same reason taye taiwo was celebrating 25yrs of age and his twin celebrating 35yrs.
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by ethicalUser(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
jhydebaba: bros u can lie oh. I just did a google check, IK is 30years.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?q=http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikechukwu_Uche&sa=U&ei=oLsNVKDyGoe7O8L1gOgH&ved=0CAsQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNGOZH2aTxj0RuuaNmb-4V9xKf47gA

Unless na u be papa uche wey born dem cheesy
That's football age don't be fooled. Wikipedia got those info from their clubs. I won't say much. But dig deep u will be amazed at their real ages.
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by ddippset(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
so now the truth has come out. it's either keshi has gone to beg ike uche or kechi lied against ike uche in the first place.
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by ddippset(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
smartoliver: Hmmm...south Africans are just 2 boastful...see as Dem dey brag 4 Facebook...keshi please do me one Favour..please ooooooooooooooo....beat Dem wella
we just have to beat them o. but i dont agree with you on the other point; we nigerians are actually the most boastful soccer people on the surface of the earth.
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by jhydebaba(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
ethicalUser:
That's football age don't be fooled. Wikipedia got those info from their clubs. I won't say much. But dig deep u will be amazed at their real ages.

I understand bro... but since u can't prove it, u just have to take it. That was what I was trying to say.
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by korel9: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2014
Chigold101: u r on point man. U sabi too much. Big ups to u. Yes clueless coach that has won best coach in africa twice. Clueless coach that quilified a none existing team for the wolrd cup ahead of big teams. Clueless coach that won AFCON for nigeria after about 20years & qualified nigeria for CHAN for the first time. He did all these things CLUEFULL coaches couldnt do. Keshi is clueless for real. But i love his type of CLUELESSNESS

All this narrative of achievements were mere flukes he himself cannot account for on how he did it. And remember
"I Get am Before no be Property!"
Ask him the strategy and tactics he employs in his games, believe me he'll ask you what you even mean by that. grin grin
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by segjosh(m): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2014
Shame on Keshi with all his pride all this while. Shine d Uches. supporting #teamuches#
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by zubby29(m): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2014
did keshi not play football?i dnt speculate if i dnt have fact,i am not uche's fada.only him can say d age of his son d rest is speculation.
ethicalUser:

How old do u think is Uche jumbo u think she shud be 28 abi? Remember they both had a serious relationship that almost led to marriage if not for her attitude. Forget the looks. some peeps look way younger than their age..meanwhile have u heard of football age b4? That's the age u see on Wikipedia bcoz those facts are gotten from the club they play for. the same reason taye taiwo was celebrating 25yrs of age and his twin celebrating 35yrs.
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by zubby29(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2014
tanks to every 1 dat like dis page
zubby29: if i wer uche i wnt honour dat invitation,hw can keshi not have word with his best striker in europe after droping him for d world cup,of course d guy feel very hurt,instead of making peace with him he wnt to d press to tell Nigeria dat uche wnt Nigerians to beg him.dat boy is yng enuf to b his son,he sholud act like a fada and not a dictator
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by honeric01(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
This article is nothing but a lie!
Re: Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! by Chigold101(m): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
korel9:

All this narrative of achievements were mere flukes he himself cannot account for on how he did it. And remember
"I Get am Before no be Property!"
Ask him the strategy and tactics he employs in his games, believe me he'll ask you what you even mean by that. grin grin
bad belle person....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters In New Photos / Nigeria Vs Brazil FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup 0 - 1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.