Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Akpos Supports The People Democratic Party - APC Has No Meaning - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos Supports The People Democratic Party - APC Has No Meaning (726 Views)

Akpos And Family / The People Of Walmart. . . .walmartians / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Supports The People Democratic Party - APC Has No Meaning by jaylister(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Journalist: Sir it seems you are just coming from a trip
Akpos: yes, as you can see
Journalist: so sir how was your trip?
Akpos: it was pretty cool, but
Journalist: But what sir?
Akpos: i traveled to Cambridge University as a Journalist like you to do a research to find out the meaning of APC

Journalist: so what was the result you found

Akpos: A Professor called Johnson Mark-Fish told me that the full meaning of APC is AMEACHI PROBLEM CONTINUES. but i still doubted and and wen further to check on the greatest dictionary and i found out that the information he gave to me was no different with the dictionary.

Journalist: So what do you want Nigerians to do
Akpos: Just vote "Goodluck"

source: http://jokebase..com/2014/09/akpos-supports-people-democratic-party.html
Re: Akpos Supports The People Democratic Party - APC Has No Meaning by libertyfather(m): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
MUMU!!

(1) (Reply)

“apc Will Make The Iphone 6 Readily Available For The Masses” – Oyegun / Silly Questions Nigerians Ask!!!! / Funny Questions And Statements ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.