Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) (13268 Views)

Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) / Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
hensben: how this girl take win MBGN still dey baffle me, she nor too fine like that, ear b like cocoa yam leave and wide mouth, abi na her fairness make her win .....na this kind thing dey encourage naija girls to bleach their skin.

The difference between you and MBGN Judges is, that you are judging with photo while they are seeing the real person.

P.S- She never bleached. She is naturally fair and you should quit hating. If her 'fairness' dey encourage naija babes to bleach, that one doesn't concern her.

Back to the topic, Tiwa Savage looks ridiculous. Over-rated beauty. sad She ain't even average sef.
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sexy isn't even about the size of the bosoms. It's having the right body parts in the right proportion, then packaging them well. For me I prefer moderate bosoms, I love to see that cleavage strait down...unlike big bosoms that ends up looking like two squashed water-melons. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by priscaoge(f): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Sexy isn't even about the size of the bosoms. It's having the right body parts in the right proportion, then packaging them well. For me I prefer moderate bosoms, I love to see that cleavage strait down...unlike big bosoms that ends up looking like two squashed water-melons. lipsrsealed
Hahhahahaha, Bia Kachy u get bad mouth ooooo...Can't stop lafincheesy Lol
As for me everywhere should be Moderate. Don't like those girls with big "UpperChamber",Tiny Legs like broom stick n flat "Barca"cheesycheesy

#TeamSmallBo00byRockingitgringrin

2 Likes

Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by rattlesnake(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
Thunda pieces this thread
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by dollydolly(f): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
priscaoge:
As for me everywhere should be Moderate. Don't like those girls with big "UpperChamber",Tiny Legs like broom stick n flat "Barca"cheesycheesy

I hate to see my self say this but I must say #teammoderateboobies#

1 Like

Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by fairygeh(f): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
priscaoge:

. Hahahahhahaha.same here,I so much dislike girls with big upper body then tiny lower body with tiny thighs n flat assssss.ewwww.#teampearshaped#toolz#omotola#kim k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by priscaoge(f): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
dollydolly: I hate to see my self say this but I must say #teammoderateboobies#
Hahahahhahah, U hate to say ur moderateB00obycheesycheesy...Babe U are funny mbokcheesy...Mua na #TeamSmallB00byRockingitwellagringrin.

1 Like

Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by priscaoge(f): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
fairygeh: . Hahahahhahaha.same here,I so much dislike girls with big upper body then tiny lower body with tiny thighs n flat assssss.ewwww.#teampearshaped#toolz#omotola#kim k
Lwkmdcheesycheesycheesy Ur own na Pear size? Babe U won't kill me with lafcheesycheesycheesy,my own big pass ur own mbokcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by dollydolly(f): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
priscaoge:
Hahahahhahah, U hate to say ur moderateB00obycheesycheesy...Babe U are funny mbokcheesy...Mua na #TeamSmallB00byRockingitwellagringrin.
lol. I guess it's high time I said something not so serious n uptight. N to think that it didn't kill me.

1 Like

Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by priscaoge(f): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
dollydolly: lol. I guess it's high time I said something not so serious n uptight. N to think that it didn't kill me.
cheesycheesycheesygringringringrin Thank God it didn't choke ucheesy
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by dollydolly(f): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
priscaoge:
cheesycheesycheesygringringringrin Thank God it didn't choke ucheesy
Abi o. Thank God. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by Janeify(f): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
lalasticlala:

I de c u naa. BUT na me suppose de 4 ur bk o so as to watch ur bk 4 u. lol
lol
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by shizzleStar: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Xavier9ja: person go jst start wear pant the waka like small in d name of trend.
guy that was just a photo shoot as a model naa, are you a learner? cheesy
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by shizzleStar: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
dechandel:
Osas ighodaro should be on the list
you are right, her boobi is almost non exitent cheesy
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by naturally: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
sheunfemix: Now I'm beginning to think smaller boobs are sexier grin how them dey take separate those oranges like that? They don't wear bras? Pls I want to knw o

What will they put inside d bra? grin
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by hensben(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

tony you again grin, yeah tiwa is overrated same with this mbgn, osas ighodaro is the real beauty.
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by joelenesleek(f): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=sheunfemix]Now I'm beginning to think smaller boobs are sexier grin how them dey take separate those oranges like that? They don't wear bras? Pls I want to knw o[/quote author if you see joint tits then it's fallen and holding unto the bra but divided tits are firm and active IMO. Source: lived in the hostel all through uni.
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
lalasticlala:
guy you dey try o! Make I follow you sharparly for better celeb news. cool
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
berem: guy you dey try o! Make I follow you sharparly for better celeb news. cool
hahahaha. no b smal tin o
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by mumu9gerian: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
see as girls plenty for here, na wa o
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
hensben: tony you again grin, yeah tiwa is overrated same with this mbgn, osas ighodaro is the real beauty.

MBGN(Iheoma Nnadi) is still pretty unlike Tiwa Savage.

Did I hear you say, Osas Ighodaro? undecidedundecided

We all know that Bianca Ojukwu leads followed by Munachi Abii and Agbani Darego settles for third.

Osas kor, Ighodalo ni. angry
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by nickz(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
my sweetness

Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by hensben(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

MBGN(Iheoma Nnadi) is still pretty unlike Tiwa Savage.

Did I hear you say, Osas Ighodaro? undecidedundecided

We all know that Bianca Ojukwu leads followed by Munachi Abii and Agbani Darego settles for third.

Osas kor, Ighodalo ni. angry
bianka na old cargo nau
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by lepasharon(f): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
I actually think small perky boobs are more attractive ! wink

1 Like

Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
smal tangerines and oranges. na watermelons b d koko
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by Priceless24(f): 2:21am On Sep 09, 2014
Is it just me or does Uche Jumbo look like a vampire in the second pic undecided
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by ignis: 5:44am On Sep 09, 2014
Uche Jumbo ain't got small bosoms.
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by abdulaz: 8:07am On Sep 09, 2014
countsparrow: Omo, if I nab any of dis Omu (boobs) I swear, milk must to commot...
#teambadtguys
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by chimerase2: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2014
Ihuoma red pant dey show shocked
And y she dey wear bra nah undecided
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
chimerase2: Ihuoma red pant dey show shocked
And y she dey wear bra nah undecided

lol. u no want make she wear bra? abi she no get breasts?
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by chimerase2: 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
lalasticlala:

lol. u no want make she wear bra? abi she no get breasts?
u no see say na tangerin dey der tongue
Re: Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) by Ichel: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
The pix Is more of fallen breast than small ones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Stop Looking For Love, Let It Find You" - Princess Shyngle / I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid / Mercy Johnson To Dedicate Daughter On April 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.