Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Did You Know? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did You Know? (2205 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
1) When Xavi was 19, he almost signed for Milan: his father gave the yes to him but his mother said "if Xavi leaves barca i will divorce".

2) While Zlatan Ibrahimovic's youth team were down by 4-0, he came on as a substitute and scored 8 goals.

3) Juan Mata is the first player in history to have joined man. United from Chelsea.

4) Real Madrid have never won against Liverpool.

5) Xherdan Shaqiri has won a league title in every year of his proffesional career.

6) Alex Song has 27 siblings, 17 sisters and 10 brothers.

7) Ryan giggs is the only player in the EPL to score a 100 goals without scoring a hat-trick.

8.) Howard Webb is a Police officer

9) Christiano Ronaldo was named after former U.S president Ronald Reagan.

10) Steven Gerrard has swapped his jersey with more than a hundred players but never with a Man. United player.

11) Chelsea have been relegated more times than they have won the EPL.

12) Rooney never celebrates if he scores against Everton.

13) Falcao has never played in the Champions League. He qualified Porto and left, Qualified Atletico and left, Qualified Monaco and has left for Man. United.

Just for laughs grin

>>Did you know Alex song's momma got a big Bucket? grin

>>Did you know mourinho is a talkative? grin

>>Did you know if Shakira got married to Shaqiri her name would be Shakira Shaqiri and they will both be SHAKKing shekpe? cheesy grin

>> Did you know Man. United have not won any Match since the retirement of Howard Webb? grin

>> Did you know i have not watched any EPL match this season because only my friend subscribed and his girlfriend stormed in one day and broke his TV and Decoder. He is afraid to get new ones cos she said "watch out for part 2, i will be back for more action" grin grin grin #TrueLifeStory

what facts do you know about football that are worth sharing?

Add yours too.

And lastly and most truely..... Did you know? Chelsea will finish 3rd this season behind the Manchesters. And United will win the trophy this season grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Know? by lertee(f): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
I particularly love the part that said Chelsea will come behind the two Manchester clubs..Manchester United being first while city follows, kiss
KiddaBlingzz: 1) When Xavi was 19, he almost signed for Milan: his father gave the yes to him but his mother said "if Xavi leaves barca i will divorce".

2) While Zlatan Ibrahimovic's youth team were down by 4-0, he came on as a substitute and scored 8 goals.

3) Juan Mata is the first player in history to have joined man. United from Chelsea.

5) Xherdan Shaqiri has won a league title in every year of his proffesional career.

7) Ryan giggs is the only player in the EPL to score a 100 goals without scoring a hat-trick.

10) Steven Gerrard has swapped his jersey with more than a hundred players but never with a Man. United player.

13) Falcao has never played in the Champions League. He qualified Porto and left, Qualified Atletico and left, Qualified Monaco and has left for Man. United.

Just for laughs grin

>>Did you know if Shakira got married to Shaqiri her name would be Shakira Shaqiri and they will both be SHAKKing shekpe? cheesy grin

>> Did you know Man. United have not won any Match since the retirement of Howard Webb? grin

>> Did you know i have not watched any EPL match this season because only my friend subscribed and his girlfriend stormed in one day and broke his TV and Decoder. He is afraid to get new ones cos she said "watch out for part 2, i will be back for more action" grin grin grin #TrueLifeStory

Add yours too.

And lastly and most truely..... Did you know? Chelsea will finish 3rd this season behind the Manchesters. And United will win the trophy this season grin
Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
lertee: I particularly love the part that said Chelsea will come behind the two Manchester clubs..Manchester United being first while city follows, kiss
did you know? I love you more for being a United Fan kiss

1 Like

Re: Did You Know? by yungchop: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Did you know that I'll book space for now and come back when the thread hits front page? #BOOKED. grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
yungchop: Did you know that I'll book space for now and come back when the thread hits front page? #BOOKED. grin
You are funny...you would be here booking space, Trumpet will blow and u will be left behind.
Why doesn't Rooney celebrate when he scores against Everton? - does his brother inlaw play for them? undecided
...anyway I love that Rooney guy, I love Giggs too and I used to enjoy watching 'Kinn'.

...but you see that Chelsea keeper, 'Czech', there is something about that guy that makes me happy...ain't a chelsea fan though. Maybe it's that stuff he wears on his head...lol
Re: Did You Know? by eph12(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
So you're saying that Falcao will qualify ManUtd for champe and then leave? I guess I can live with that grin
Re: Did You Know? by emperorchedda(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
Did u know Chelsea is the only London club to have won a Champions league? Did u know Juan Sebastien Veron is the player ever to be sold to Chelsea from Utd? Did you know Diego Forlan scored only 1 goal for a whole season when he was in Utd (flop of life). Did u know Manchester United has never beaten Chelsea at Stamford bridge since the Abramovich era? Did you know Chelsea have more players on loan (2014-2015) than any other club in the world? Did you know Jose Mourinho has never lost to Manchester United all his career?
Re: Did You Know? by yungchop: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
You are funny...you would be here booking space, Trumpet will blow and u will be left behind.
Why doesn't Rooney celebrate when he scores against Everton? - does his brother inlaw play for them? undecided
...anyway I love that Rooney guy, I love Giggs too and I used to enjoy watching 'Kinn'.

...but you see that Chelsea keeper, 'Czech', there is something about that guy that makes me happy...ain't a chelsea fan though. Maybe it's that stuff he wears on his head...lol
lmao at that stuff he wears on his head, he'll forever be remembering ronaldinho grin the juju man that plotted gucho's downfall sabi work sha sad
Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Rooney doesn't celebrate because Everton was his first club. Even C Ronaldo wouldn't celebrate scoring against Man United.
Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
yungchop: lmao at that stuff he wears on his head, he'll forever be remembering ronaldinho grin the juju man that plotted gucho's downfall sabi work sha sad
His party lifestyle in Barca contributed to his fall from grace
Re: Did You Know? by yungchop: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
CFCfan:
His party lifestyle in Barca contributed to his fall from grace
I don't see how partying can affect his football career, or can you please break down your points so that I can assimilate easily?
Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
CFCfan:
Rooney doesn't celebrate because Everton was his first club. Even C Ronaldo wouldn't celebrate scoring against Man United.
Wowww. I never knew, thanks a lot for this info!!
Re: Did You Know? by Baddestguyp(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
do you know that...
Re: Did You Know? by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

gringringrin
Rooney was produced at Everton dats why he doesnt celebrate when he scores against them, but he told me he would be celebratng if he should score against them this season..

;DLmfao Cech's helmet, each time i see him i do remember the then Okada riderz in Lagos.grin
Re: Did You Know? by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: 1) When Xavi was 19, he almost signed for Milan: his father gave the yes to him but his mother said "if Xavi leaves barca i will divorce".

Just for laughs grin

Add yours too.

gringrin
Mehn dat Falcao own been don dey baffle me long ago. I was actually thinking of it before he even signed 4 Man Utd and that maybe the reason he only agreed a loan term xo that by the time he qualifies Man Utd 4 Champions league, he will return back to Monaco who must have ended the French league1 in 5th position this season...

Btw... Do U know that, even if Man Utd doesnt win the EPL tittle comes the next 13 seasons Chelsea will still be behind us on number of EPL titles won??gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Wowww. I never knew, thanks a lot for this info!!
Babes so u enjoy sport info...Do u watch football??
Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

gringrin
Mehn dat Falcao own been don dey baffle me long ago. I was actually thinking of it before he even signed 4 Man Utd and that maybe the reason he only agreed a loan term xo that by the time he qualifies Man Utd 4 Champions league, he will return back to Monaco who must have ended the French league1 in 5th position this season...

Btw... Do U know that, even if Man Utd doesnt win the EPL tittle comes the next 13 seasons Chelsea will still be behind us on number of EPL titles won??gringrin
hehehe. I pray not o grin
true talk bro

Did you also know that Sheffield United have more EPL titles than Chelsea? They have 5 to chelsea's 4
Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
emperorchedda: Did u know Chelsea is the only London club to have won a Champions league? Did u know Juan Sebastien Veron is the player ever to be sold to Chelsea from Utd? Did you know Diego Forlan scored only 1 goal for a whole season when he was in Utd (flop of life). Did u know Manchester United has never beaten Chelsea at Stamford bridge since the Abramovich era? Did you know Chelsea have more players on loan (2014-2015) than any other club in the world? Did you know Jose Mourinho has never lost to Manchester United all his career?
shocked @forlan

nice

did you also know went on a 96 home game unbeaten record, one of the longest in the EPL or so.

Did you know mourinho has not also lost to wenger? His 500th and 1000th games were against mou and he lost them 1-0 and 6-0 respectively grin

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know? by obayaya(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2014

Just for laughs grin

Add yours too.

United will win the league with this formation? cheesy

Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
obayaya:

United will win the league with this formation? cheesy
the team still dey undergo furnishing grin

before december we'd have had a formidable team.
Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Did you know that Ronaldo Da Lima (Brazilian Ronaldo) never won the UEFA Champions League.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know? by obayaya(m): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: the team still dey undergo furnishing grin

before december we'd have had a formidable team.

And you'll keep drawing and losing before December? grin

Well 14th position is reserved for you guys tongue
Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
Mikel, Ramon Azeez, Onazi and Lukman Haruna are the only Nigerian players to have played at the U-17, U-20 and Senior WCs
Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
nnekamezor: Babes so u enjoy sport info...Do u watch football??
Not really, except it's between two strong teams and I don't have a choice than to watch.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Not really, except it's between two strong teams and I don't have a choice than to watch.
kk, i see

1 Like

Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
obayaya:

And you'll keep drawing and losing before December? grin

Well 14th position is reserved for you guys tongue
hehehe lets just see grin

minus that 4 and all i see is 1st position tongue
Re: Did You Know? by obayaya(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: hehehe lets just see grin

minus that 4 and all i see is 1st position tongue

This is what we call "okwu ntasi obi" in igbo tongue
Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
obayaya:

This is what we call "okwu ntasi obi" in igbo tongue
kelvingraphics come and translate biko grin
Re: Did You Know? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Op u need visit your history books o,Juan mata d only player to move from Chelsea to man u?where did u put Ray Wilkins?
And I remember Falcao scored against Arsenal in the UCL for Porto.
Chelsea have been relegated twice$won d league 3 times,are trying to re-write your own History?
Wrong history peddler

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
CFCfan: Mikel, Ramon Azeez, Onazi and Lukman Haruna are the only Nigerian players to have played at the U-17, U-20 and Senior WCs
Chinedu Ogbuke also.
Re: Did You Know? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

gringrin

don't get it wrong bro,Falcao has played in d Ucl b4.
Re: Did You Know? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Wazza is an ex Everton player.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Confirm This Club, Scam Or Genuine / Full Time Draws And Correct Score For Pay After!! / Ten Candidates For The Ballon D'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.