Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Did You Know? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did You Know? (2204 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
emperorchedda: Did u know Chelsea is the only London club to have won a Champions league? Did u know Juan Sebastien Veron is the player ever to be sold to Chelsea from Utd? Did you know Diego Forlan scored only 1 goal for a whole season when he was in Utd (flop of life). Did u know Manchester United has never beaten Chelsea at Stamford bridge since the Abramovich era? Did you know Chelsea have more players on loan (2014-2015) than any other club in the world? Did you know Jose Mourinho has never lost to Manchester United all his career?
where do you guys always get your fact? FYI Mourinho has lost to man u more than once,he lost in d league via a Darren Fletcher @ d old trafford,he also lost the community shield on a PK,he lost in d Ucl 2 nil while @ inter.get your facts right bro.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
yungchop: I don't see how partying can affect his football career, or can you please break down your points so that I can assimilate easily?
Adriano,de lima, are two examples of players who partying destroyed their careers.
Re: Did You Know? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: shocked @forlan

nice

did you also know went on a 96 home game unbeaten record, one of the longest in the EPL or so.

Did you know mourinho has not also lost to wenger? His 500th and 1000th games were against mou and he lost them 1-0 and 6-0 respectively grin
86 actually,it was busted by a Xabi alonso's goal for liverpool.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know? by Lovebond34(m): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
did u knw dat cech can rob a bank wifawt a mask on?? Wifawt dat helmet dat dude face z a disguise on its own...nt dat his ugly buh d eyes are used to petr cech wif helmet
Re: Did You Know? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Do you know that Diego forlan's$youri djorkaeff were squad members of the Uruguyian$French national team in d Group A of d 2002 world cup,while their respective fathers(pablo$jean)featured in a Group A match betwixt Uruguay$France in the 1966 world cup?
Do you know that Diego,his father$his grand father have all won the Copa America?
Do you know that Sandor Kocsis is the first player to score two hat tricks in a single world cup?

1 Like

Re: Did You Know? by Jbluv55(m): 12:10am On Sep 09, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: 1) When Xavi was 19, he almost signed for Milan: his father gave the yes to him but his mother said "if Xavi leaves barca i will divorce".

2) While Zlatan Ibrahimovic's youth team were down by 4-0, he came on as a substitute and scored 8 goals.

3) Juan Mata is the first player in history to have joined man. United from Chelsea.

4) Real Madrid have never won against Liverpool.

5) Xherdan Shaqiri has won a league title in every year of his proffesional career.

6) Alex Song has 27 siblings, 17 sisters and 10 brothers.

7) Ryan giggs is the only player in the EPL to score a 100 goals without scoring a hat-trick.

8.) Howard Webb is a Police officer

9) Christiano Ronaldo was named after former U.S president Ronald Reagan.

10) Steven Gerrard has swapped his jersey with more than a hundred players but never with a Man. United player.

11) Chelsea have been relegated more times than they have won the EPL.

12) Rooney never celebrates if he scores against Everton.

13) Falcao has never played in the Champions League. He qualified Porto and left, Qualified Atletico and left, Qualified Monaco and has left for Man. United.

Just for laughs grin

>>Did you know Alex song's momma got a big Bucket? grin

>>Did you know mourinho is a talkative? grin

>>Did you know if Shakira got married to Shaqiri her name would be Shakira Shaqiri and they will both be SHAKKing shekpe? cheesy grin

>> Did you know Man. United have not won any Match since the retirement of Howard Webb? grin

>> Did you know i have not watched any EPL match this season because only my friend subscribed and his girlfriend stormed in one day and broke his TV and Decoder. He is afraid to get new ones cos she said "watch out for part 2, i will be back for more action" grin grin grin #TrueLifeStory

what facts do you know about football that are worth sharing?

Add yours too.

And lastly and most truely..... Did you know? Chelsea will finish 3rd 1st this season behind in front of the Manchesters. And United Chelsea will win the trophy this season grin

FIXED!!! coolcoolcool

1 Like

Re: Did You Know? by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
tuffgongjo: don't get it wrong bro,Falcao has played in d Ucl b4.
Really??

Sorry i never knew ooo... Pls at which club did he play in the Champions league?
Re: Did You Know? by Omero(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
yungchop: I don't see how partying can affect his football career, or can you please break down your points so that I can assimilate easily?
Dat is very true, he was embrassing more of d celebrity life style, his former coach at PSG and even Frank R. his coach at Barca attest to these facts, just try n watch their interveiw on dat. wen u hav a playa always clubing, partying b4 important matches, wat do u expect. u also know dat most clubs and managers frown at such behaviours they rather bench u dan play u. and wat brought Dino down quickly was dat Messi came to limelight exactly dat time he was misbehaving, so he hav no choice dan to move on(leave barca) since den he has been a journey man wit no destination.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know? by Omero(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
tuffgongjo: where do you guys always get your fact? FYI Mourinho has lost to man u more than once,he lost in d league via a Darren Fletcher @ d old trafford,he also lost the community shield on a PK,he lost in d Ucl 2 nil while @ inter.get your facts right bro.
Re: Did You Know? by Omero(m): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
tuffgongjo: where do you guys always get your fact? FYI Mourinho has lost to man u more than once,he lost in d league via a Darren Fletcher @ d old trafford,he also lost the community shield on a PK,he lost in d Ucl 2 nil while @ inter.get your facts right bro.
u get ur facts right d post said at Stamford bridge. May b u should read again.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know? by tuffgongjo(m): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Really??

Sorry i never knew ooo... Pls at which club did he play in the Champions league?
Porto fc.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 13, 2014
Did you know? I was a first-eleven player in my school team after many years of bench-warming.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know? by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: 1) When Xavi was 19, he almost signed for Milan: his father gave the yes to him but his mother said "if Xavi leaves barca i will divorce".

2) While Zlatan Ibrahimovic's youth team were down by 4-0, he came on as a substitute and scored 8 goals.

3) Juan Mata is the first player in history to have joined man. United from Chelsea.

4) Real Madrid have never won against Liverpool.

5) Xherdan Shaqiri has won a league title in every year of his proffesional career.

6) Alex Song has 27 siblings, 17 sisters and 10 brothers.

7) Ryan giggs is the only player in the EPL to score a 100 goals without scoring a hat-trick.

8.) Howard Webb is a Police officer

9) Christiano Ronaldo was named after former U.S president Ronald Reagan.

10) Steven Gerrard has swapped his jersey with more than a hundred players but never with a Man. United player.

11) Chelsea have been relegated more times than they have won the EPL.

12) Rooney never celebrates if he scores against Everton.

13) Falcao has never played in the Champions League. He qualified Porto and left, Qualified Atletico and left, Qualified Monaco and has left for Man. United.

Just for laughs grin

>>Did you know Alex song's momma got a big Bucket? grin

>>Did you know mourinho is a talkative? grin

>>Did you know if Shakira got married to Shaqiri her name would be Shakira Shaqiri and they will both be SHAKKing shekpe? cheesy grin

>> Did you know Man. United have not won any Match since the retirement of Howard Webb? grin

>> Did you know i have not watched any EPL match this season because only my friend subscribed and his girlfriend stormed in one day and broke his TV and Decoder. He is afraid to get new ones cos she said "watch out for part 2, i will be back for more action" grin grin grin #TrueLifeStory

what facts do you know about football that are worth sharing?

Add yours too.

And lastly and most truely..... Did you know? Chelsea will finish 3rd this season behind the Manchesters. And United will win the trophy this season grin
from a pathetic manchester united fan. Sorry for u. Man utd will still finish trophyless and out of top 4. Europa is your birth right but still u were deprive of it. Lol
Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger: from a pathetic manchester united fan. Sorry for u. Man utd will still finish trophyless and out of top 4. Europa is your birth right but still u were deprive of it. Lol
from a pathetic chelsea fan that has seen their fall commemorating with our rise. Dont be deluded bro. Nothing for you last season and nothing for you this season. Accept my heartfelt condolences grin
Re: Did You Know? by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: from a pathetic chelsea fan that has seen their fall commemorating with our rise. Dont be deluded bro. Nothing for you last season and nothing for you this season. Accept my heartfelt condolences grin
no champions league for u this season and next season will be the same. Man utd will never go above chelsea in epl for 10 years. Deluded fan am sorry for your downfall
Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger: no champions league for u this season and next season will be the same. Man utd will never go above chelsea in epl for 10 years. Deluded fan am sorry for your downfall
lol! No champions league football this season we know. But chelsea will not win it neither will they get to the semis(if they manage to get to the quarters). So my friend, its one and the same thing.

United will never go past chelsea in the next ten years? Like seriously? Should i remind you when last you guys won the title or any title last?

We've got 20 epl titles to your 4 grin we could stop winning for the next 2 decades and chelsea would not come close to our title tally.

Never let sentiments becloud your judgements my friend.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know? by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: lol! No champions league football this season we know. But chelsea will not win it neither will they get to the semis(if they manage to get to the quarters). So my friend, its one and the same thing.

United will never go past chelsea in the next ten years? Like seriously? Should i remind you when last you guys won the title or any title last?

We've got 20 epl titles to your 4 grin we could stop winning for the next 2 decades and chelsea would not come close to our title tally.

Never let sentiments becloud your judgements my friend.
and if man utd were playing, will they have win it? Our chances of winning it is more than urs. Don't hide urself in shame come cheer us as we play good football upblues.com
Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger: and if man utd were playing, will they have win it? Our chances of winning it is more than urs. Don't hide urself in shame come cheer us as we play good football upblues.com
google the most successfull epl team bro grin

goodmorning
Re: Did You Know? by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: google the most successfull epl team bro grin

goodmorning
when they were wining the league where were u? U just wake up one day and heard manchester united won 20 epl then you start supporting them. Living on past glories when u weren't born then. I started supporting my club and saw them won major trophies. It was great watching them that way instead of asuming their past glories when i wasn't there. Presently man utd are no match for chelsea just accept it.
Re: Did You Know? by zuma4k(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
DO YOU KNOW??
Ronaldinho first gained media attention
when his youth team won 23-0. He scored all
goals.
Chelsea have been relegated more times
than that they have won the league.
The difference in Messi's age & Ronaldo's
age is
869 days.
The same difference between Messi
and Ronaldo's son.
Arsenal bought Anelka, Overmars,
Petit, Henry, Vieira, Fàbregas, RVP, Toure,
Adebayor and Nasri for
£42m. Then sold them for £206m
Zinedine Zidane was never caught offside in
his
whole career.
Only one gold PL trophy has been awarded
and
it was to Arsenal because in 2003/2004
season
they didn't lose one match.
Brazilian legend, Pele, scored 92 hat-tricks,
four
goals on 31 occasions, five on six occasions,
and
eight on an
occasion.
When Mourinho says you have a bright
future; It means you can't make his team at
the
present.
Cristiano Ronaldo was expelled from
school at the age of 14 after throwing a
chair at
his teacher for mocking
his family's financial status. CR7 has no
tattoos
because he frequently gives
blood & getting a tattoo would render him
unable to do so for 6 months.
RealMadrid sold 50,000 James Rodriguez
jerseys in one day. Juventus sold 0 Bendtner
jerseys in one season.
In January 2003, Van Gaal was SACKED by
Barcelona after leaving them just three
Arsenal have won two trophies since
Manchester United last won a competitive
match.
Burnley have spent £45million on transfers
since 1882. Manchester United bought only
di
maria £59.7million Lastweek.
Do u kw dat Louis Van Gaal and David Moyes
Attended the Same Tactical Management
School.
Re: Did You Know? by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger: when they were wining the league where were u? U just wake up one day and heard manchester united won 20 epl then you start supporting them. Living on past glories when u weren't born then. I started supporting my club and saw them won major trophies. It was great watching them that way instead of asuming their past glories when i wasn't there. Presently man utd are no match for chelsea just accept it.

you watched them won major trophies? Apart from a champions league in 2012 which other trophy have chelsea won in the last five years?

I'm not living in past glory bro. i last celebrated a league cup just last year grin

stop typing epistles and bring out facts tongue
Re: Did You Know? by zizytd(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2014
Arsenal has never been relegated in its history. Only Arsenal is not named after a place in English football.
Re: Did You Know? by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:

you watched them won major trophies? Apart from a champions league in 2012 which other trophy have chelsea won in the last five years?

I'm not living in past glory bro. i last celebrated a league cup just last year grin

stop typing epistles and bring out facts tongue
how was ur game against newly promoted leceister city? Buhahahaha u guys will be religated this season watch out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronaldo Fined But Avoids Ban After Atletico Celebration / Joseph Minala - Lazio's 17-year-old Who Was Believed To Be 42 / Ayiegbeni To Join Kwara United Fc On Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.