Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Should This Be A Problem? (True story) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should This Be A Problem? (True story) (1531 Views)

I Have A Problem Pls Advice / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by davno: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Please what do u do if u find out dt ur wife's immediate ex bears ur name? He also does d same job u do and above all looks and acts a little like u.

Should this be a problem really?
Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ah.
Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by davno: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
U didn't say anything
FrankySnow: Ah.
Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by pickabeau1: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
de javu
Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
davno: U didn't say anything
The same name, job and attitude? wow that's weird.

It shouldn't be a problem because you are both 2 different people and even if you say you share everything from your names to your character I feel there must be a difference.

I'm not married so i will suggest cococandy answers you, she's married.
Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by remecy(f): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Diffcult to belive is a true story. how can u have same attitude, when you both are not twins and besides hoe did u know of same attitude. Any way, i dont see a probelm with it except you see him as a threat or competitor, then a becomes a problem.
Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
remecy: Diffcult to belive is a true story. how can u have same attitude, when you both are not twins and besides hoe did u know of same attitude. Any way, i dont see a probelm with it except you see him as a threat or competitor, then a becomes a problem.
I wonder o, even twin don't behave alike. undecided
Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by yungchop: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sick ops posting shiiiiiiiiiii1t since 2nd February 1990
Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by davno: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
yungchop: Sick ops posting shiiiiiiiiiii1t since 2nd February 1990

U r free to disbelieve. Read the post again. I only said "acts a little".

2 different people can be introverts at d same time. 2 different people can have d same complexion and b almost d same height, etc.

I maintain dt dis is a true story. What u believe does not matter.

1 Like

Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by cococandy(f): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
It means she has a kind of man.
And you fall in that category

1 Like

Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by davno: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
cococandy: It means she has a kind of man.

Makes sense!

2 Likes

Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by tpia1: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
cococandy: It means she has a kind of man.

it doesnt explain why they both bear the same name though.

someone's "kind of person" doesnt include same name.

so i think "awon aye' could be involved pending further investigation.
Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by edwife(f): 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Not only she has the kind of man but also fell in love with you because you remind her of her ex. smiley

1 Like

Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by cococandy(f): 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
What's 'awon aye'?
tpia1:

it doesnt explain why they both bear the same name though.

someone's "kind of person" doesnt include same name.

so i think "awon aye' could be involved pending further investigation.
Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by egopersonified(f): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
She likes people like you, just console yrself that hopefully, u have an upper hand in one way or the other over her ex. Btw, hope there is no guy like you around her presently, so her doesnt leave you for him.#watch your back

1 Like

Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by davno: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
egopersonified: She likes peole like you, just console yrself that hopefully, u have an upper hand in one way or the other over her ex. Btw, hope there is no guy like you around her presetly, so her doesnt leave you for him.#watch your back

D last part of ur comment actually made me laugh.
Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by tpia1: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
cococandy: What's 'awon aye'?

Means its by design, not coincidence.
Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by cococandy(f): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
tpia1:

Means its by design, not coincidence.
Oh design?
I find it hard to believe she set out to find someone who's the exact replica of her ex.

I'm thinking it's more like she may still be hung up on her ex and siezed the first chance she had at relieving the experience when she accidentally met this new dude who happens to be very much like him.

1 Like

Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by tpia1: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
there's too much "coincidence" involved for it to be coincidence.

I find it hard to believe she set out to find someone who's the exact replica of her ex.

its quite likely she didnt.

1 Like

Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by crackhaus: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
davno: Please what do u do if u find out dt ur wife's immediate ex bears ur name? He also does d same job u do and above all looks and acts a little like u.

Should this be a problem really?
Why did you have to include "(True story)" in the topic?

I hope you would understand then if I find this coincidence a little too much of a coincidence to just be a coincidence...
Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by davno: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
crackhaus:
Why did you have to include "(True story)" in the topic?

I hope you would understand then if I find this coincidence a little too much of a coincidence to just be a coincidence...

I've read a lot of fabricated stories on NL. That's why I included "true story".
Still trying to wrap my head round this coincidence.
Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by Kanwulia: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Now you know why she married you!
She will soon call his name while screwing your azzzzzzze!

Verily, verily I sat unity you! kiss
Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by Godmystrength: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
Maybe you should go and change your name then (you can adopt your middle name) so that you will stop reminding her of her ex.......Each time she calls your name, it is a reminder of what she wished for but never had......... what nonsense cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy How can she marry you when she knew that you have the same name with her ex?? Not acceptable because she should have known that any man bearing the same name as her ex or even share any semblance with him is a no go area for ever and ever.

Imagine having sex with her and she remembers her ex and calls his name, you will think she is calling your name. That's cheating

But how did the husband find out about all these yeye coincidence?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by tpia1: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Godmystrength: she remembers her ex and calls his name, you will think she is calling your name. That's cheating

Did the ex copyright the name?

Why would you think she's calling the ex when she's calling you?

Na oluwole name?
Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by davno: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Godmystrength: Maybe you should go and change your name then (you can adopt your middle name) so that you will stop reminding her of her ex.......Each time she calls your name, it is a reminder of what she wished for but never had......... what nonsense cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy How can she marry you when she knew that you have the same name with her ex?? Not acceptable because she should have known that any man bearing the same name as her ex or even share any semblance with him is a no go area for ever and ever.

Imagine having sex with her and she remembers her ex and calls his name, you will think she is calling your name. That's cheating

But how did the husband find out about all these yeye coincidence?? undecided

Na waa oh!
Re: Should This Be A Problem? (True story) by Godmystrength: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
tpia1:
Did the ex copyright the name?

Why would you think she's calling the ex when she's calling you?

Na oluwole name?
I don't know jere. Any name/thing that has to do with an ex is an abomination now abi not? grin

davno:
Na waa oh!
Na waa what oh?? cheesy cheesy

Na wa for the person wey like that my post o shocked shocked grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This Really How To Identify Rotten Eggs? / My 3 Year Old Was Molested. Please Advise / Sued For Not Marrying Girlfriend In 12 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.