Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,430 members, 7,800,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! (1319 Views)

Biafra Agitators (IPOB) And Boko Haram No Difference In Ideology. / Why My Cabinet Will Be Small – Buhari / Video: Cameroun Military Disintegrate Boko Haram..no Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! by BAMMZ(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
Just arriving mubi town on sat 06-09-2014 and barely 2hours later my neigbour came knocking asking us to leave town pronto cos these men have taken michika town (about 45mins away) & are advancing towards mubi. No time to think,we hit the road. Sad and shocking was the fact that soldiers were beginv us for lift as they were running too. I no mind dem sha but that got me thinking,if armed men are running then there is a big problem somewhere. At some point we met dem jumping into pickup trucks of civilians and pulling off their uniforms. At a major hold up which kept us for close to 3hrs we saw military men with their full amoury,tanks and all escaping along with us to yola. My heart weeps for nigeria. So when you hear they are sending in troops,you'l wonder where they are being sent to. Soldiers boldly telling you civilian to run. . . . . . . which way Nigeria? I believe the govt needs to probe this military men properly. Soldiers are jist sacrificed daily. No proper arms,no motivation,so we and dem just dey run . . . . . .

Re: Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! by ednut1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
undecided ok
Re: Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! by Binton: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
if na true you talk so, wahala deeeeeee ooooo, Ya Allah save Nigeria oooo
Re: Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! by dejt4u(m): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
War is deemed interesting to fight wen ur opponents still value their lives.. The reverse is d case for boko boiz.. They dont even care of their lives let alone someone else.. The battle is very hard to fight for our soldiers

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! by meforyou1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
I have never heard of this kind of story before. Why are our army dawned too cowardly?
Re: Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! by opportunist: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
hmm
Re: Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! by Sloan: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
I thought they said YOU PEOPLE, led by your president and Army are winning the war against BH? I thought you all wanted GEJ till 2091? Just enjoy your fresh air, no need to complain.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! by Jakpon: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
Smh for Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
God help us #patriotic Nigerian
Re: Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! by anag0900: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
army of sheep led by a wolf is way better than army of wolves led by a sheep.
Re: Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! by omenka(m): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
I do not doubt your story for a milli-second!!

Was hanging out late saturday night with some new friends when one of the dudes who happens to be an indigene of Bornu (though a christian) gave very chilling tale of what happened earlier that day!! He told us how a friend of his was on the phone with his mother telling who's still living in Bornu, telling her to hide and stuff when the terrorists got to their house!! They took the phone from her and told announced to the guy who they were (he said they didn't call themselves "Boko Haram", but said "jama'at al blablabla") and told him to start mourning his mom!!

Imagine how terrified the mom must have been before her eventual slaughter and what trauma the dude would be going through right now knowing he couldn't help his mom.

The situation is fast becoming hopeless!!
Re: Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! by cjrane: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
BAMMZ: Just arriving mubi town on sat 06-09-2014 and barely 2hours later my neigbour came knocking asking us to leave town pronto cos these men have taken michika town (about 45mins away) & are advancing towards mubi. No time to think,we hit the road. Sad and shocking was the fact that soldiers were beginv us for lift as they were running too. I no mind dem sha but that got me thinking,if armed men are running then there is a big problem somewhere. At some point we met dem jumping into pickup trucks of civilians and pulling off their uniforms. At a major hold up which kept us for close to 3hrs we saw military men with their full amoury,tanks and all escaping along with us to yola. My heart weeps for nigeria. So when you hear they are sending in troops,you'l wonder where they are being sent to. Soldiers boldly telling you civilian to run. . . . . . . which way Nigeria? I believe the govt needs to probe this military men properly. Soldiers are jist sacrificed daily. No proper arms,no motivation,so we and dem just dey run . . . . . .

Bros you still dey runaway and weep ? You neva serious.
You should whipping yourself now for your sins against Nigeria like these brave muslims grin.

Re: Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! by olapluto(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
I said it few weeks ago. Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states are all but fallen. Morale is at an all time low, and BH seem to be unstoppable at this moment.
Some misguided 'patriots' on NL here have called me BH supporter simply because I keep raising alarm at the state of the nation. Now a town as big as Mubi will fall again?
GEJ showing exactly why he is not capable of leading Nigeria as a whole. Apart from SE and SS, GEJ doesnt seem bothered about any other part of the country.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
No-one wants to die for some silly pot-bellied public-fund-guzzling paedophile politician(s). They've watched their comrades die in vain. So what do you expect? I was always of the opinion that GEJ's government isn't really willing to fight terrorism, or they don't know how challenging asymetrical warfare is. If they were serious about stopping these lunatics, Nigeria would have acquired Leopard, Challenger, T90 or M1A2 Abrams main battle tanks and Apache helicopter gunships by now. Regular infantry don't even have NVGs(night vision goggles). And why do our troops still ride hilux trucks into battle? Get APCs FFS. To win a war, you must first of all keep your troops alive. Politicians ride in armoured vehicles while soldiers ride hilux trucks into battle against RPG-wielding islamist nincompoops...SMH...what a country....Even Kenya has Humvees. I could go on forever, but are they listening? I'm done here.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
anag0900: army of sheep led by a wolf is way better than army of wolves led by a sheep.

When an army has a mixture of enemy wolves in her ranks, it does not matter how strong the wolf leader is!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! by BAMMZ(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
everyday. . fear,fear and fear. Which way Nigeria. Woke up to see fleeing soldiers again. So sad.
Re: Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! by SOUNDKING: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
My father fought doing the first Biafra-Nigeria war, i stil remember what he told me when i was dreaming aimlessly 4 d army, he said ''army is not just about wearing polished boots with clean uniform nd terrorize a civilian'' don't run my friends every thing is just 4 a while, but come 2 think of it, Is d present Nigeria worth dying for?. Up NA (victory is from God).
Re: Boko Haram-no Be Small Thing O! by kkkp: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis: The Corrupt Should Be Tied To A Rock And Thrown Into The Sea / Lagos 2015: Tinubu Orders Councils To Rent Crowd For Ambode / The Ugly Side Of Imo State(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.