Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Inside Innoson Auto Factory - Car Talk (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Inside Innoson Auto Factory (63475 Views)

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi Nigeria – World’s 1st Black Owned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Arysexy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
pics

1 Share

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Arysexy: Innoson shaming the bad belle witsince 1960

Is that first picture Nigeria? Una don come again.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Marpol: 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
juwoonn:
Why are you looking for only the loopholes
I think Nigerians should start appreciating good things.
Nawa o.

What is what doing at all is what doing well. If accident occurs do you think any compensation will be paid those guys? With the exploitation going on in Nigeria.

Will you work under this condition?

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Marpol: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Any more insult/derailing on this thread and your username will be banned. Be civil to each other and mind your language please.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Arysexy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Innoson doroboss

2 Shares

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Arysexy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Innoson doro Mega super manufacturer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by whitecat007: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
It wasn't originally ours, and we don't take credit for other people's job. It's now ours and we chose to keep the name.

I thought you said we have not built wheel barrow? You clearly have been searching, go and research some more so will know that we are not in your league.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Arysexy(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
Innoson doro Hummer bus

Young shall grow, ekene dili chukwu, peace mass transit, ekeson where una dey

1 Share

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Arysexy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Innoson doro security van

The boss is always d doro boss

1 Share

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Okijajuju1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lets play a Game... Called Apart from the Logo, Spot the difference.. grin

Which is Innoson and Which is Gonow?! grin

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Okijajuju1:
Lets play a Game... Called Apart from the Logo, Spot the difference.. grin

Which is Innoson and Which is Gonow?! grin

Okijajuju and the others, pls tell me

the furniture makers who make chairs, bed, dining sets and the likes are called what

FURNITURE MAKERS OR ASSEMBLERS?

are they the manufacturers of the nail, solignum, bond, foam and other inputs they use in making those furniture?

dont be insulting in your response pls

Am waiting for your response

3 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Okijajuju1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by wacuc0: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
Please all, I took some time reading all the post on this article. I really appreciate people proud of what they have instead of boasting of my friends property (Europe and Asia). If it is not yours it can never be yours. BMW, Toyota, KIA etc are not yours. Just forget them and face IVM that is Nigeiran. If you know how Toyota started, you will be proud of what Innoson is doing. If you read alittle of the history (TOYOTA) 80% of their parts were produced by 3rd party companies. Mr. Honda the owner of HONDA Motors was a contractor to Toyota company, producing parts like the axle, gear box etc until his products were rejected for not meeting standard and he left to set-up his company in annoyance. DANGOTE started and people critisized, now he is the richest man in Africa. Tomorrow Innoson will be among the top then in African. He started well and he is growing so fast. No company in the world produces 100% of their parts. Why not encourage an enterprenour in this country for us to solve this un-employment saga. The same way we killed our football here, saying I am a Chelsea fan, I am a Man U fan, I am Arsenal fan. Me I can never do that. Mine is mine, theirs is theirs. We should wake up from mental, social, cultural and economical enslavement and enjoy originality to embrace freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Okijajuju1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
wacuc0: Please all, I took some time reading all the post on this article. I really appreciate people proud of what they have instead of boasting of my friends property (Europe and Asia). If it is not yours it can never be yours. BMW, Toyota, KIA etc are not yours. Just forget them and face IVM that is Nigeiran. If you know how Toyota started, you will be proud of what Innoson is doing. If you read alittle of the history (TOYOTA) 80% of their parts were produced by 3rd party companies. Mr. Honda the owner of HONDA Motors was a contractor to Toyota company, producing parts like the axle, gear box etc until his products were rejected for not meeting standard and he left to set-up his company in annoyance. DANGOTE started and people critisized, now he is the richest man in Africa. Tomorrow Innoson will be among the top then in African. He started well and he is growing so fast. No company in the world produces 100% of their parts. Why not encourage an enterprenour in this country for us to solve this un-employment saga. The same way we killed our football here, saying I am a Chelsea fan, I am a Man U fan, I am Arsenal fan. Me I can never do that. Mine is mine, theirs is theirs. We should wake up from mental, social, cultural and economical enslavement and enjoy originality to embrace freedom.

If KIA Motors opens an assembly plant in Nigeria and starts assembling KIA cars here, would it be okay to buy those cars as 'Made In Nigeria Cars'?
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by oge4real(f): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Congratulations Nigeria.
Abeg did I really see people wearing bathroom slippers to work in an auto shop?

I guess they have great trust for the insurance companies for adequate compensation when they lose their toes/feet.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by wacuc0: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
That will still be a KIA product. The same way if Innoson opens an outfit in Korea. It will be a Nigeria car. A product name is the owneer not the contributors. I can open a company with my ideas and allow people to contribute 75% to it. That does not change it from the name. It will still be mine.
Okijajuju1:

If KIA Motors opens an assembly plant in Nigeria and starts assembling KIA cars here, would it be okay to buy those cars as 'Made In Nigeria Cars'?

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Okijajuju1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
aguiyi:

Okijajuju and the others, pls tell me

the furniture makers who make chairs, bed, dining sets and the likes are called what

FURNITURE MAKERS OR ASSEMBLERS?

are they the manufacturers of the nail, solignum, bond, foam and other inputs they use in making those furniture?

dont be insulting in your response pls

Am waiting for your response

[b]Let's take a case study in furniture;

Mr. Agu wants to make a chair;

1. He sits down with a blank piece of paper and draws the chair design he wants to make. He considers the height of the chair, the width of the seat, The type of wood to be used, the material for covering it (leather or cloth), The bracing design for to improve on the strength of the chair, the pattern on the chair, the types of joint he would use, the color he would spray it, etc..

This whole script forms what's refered to as the blueprint

2. To make the chair, he needs wood.. So he sources for wood from a lumber company that meets his spec.

3. He takes it to a company that craves it into his desired shape..

4. He gets the nails, gum and assembles his designs..

5. The then cuts the foam to the shape he wants and throws on the cover and finishes his Chair..

THAT CHAIR BELONGS TO MR. AGU.. He made that Chair from scratch to Finish..

NOWW!!!!

If Mr Agu goes to IKEA (google it) and picks up a Box with all the wood (cut to shape), nails and screws inside it, cut to fit cushion inside it, and all that....... Brings it to his workshop and couples all the Chair together and slaps on his logo on the chair, it still does not mean the chair is MADE BY MR AGU.. Because the design concept wasnt his, the blueprint are not his... All he did was assemble somebody elses idea and put his name on it. Its an IKEA chair with a New name. EVERYTHING apart from the name is all Original to IKEA.

[/b]

To be continued shortly... LASTMA don catch me for texting and driving..

3 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Let's take a case study in furniture;

Mr. Agu wants to make a chair;

1. He sits down with a blank piece of paper and draws the chair design he wants to make. He considers the height of the chair, the width of the seat, The type of wood to be used, the material for covering it (leather or cloth), The bracing design for to improve on the strength of the chair, the pattern on the chair, the types of joint he would use, the color he would spray it, etc..

This whole script forms what's refered to as the blueprint

2. To make the chair, he needs wood..

To be continued shortly... LASTMA don catch me for texting and driving..

serve you right , pessimist
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Okijajuju1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
aguiyi:

serve you right , pessimist

Lol..

I am not a pessimist sir.. I am a Car enthusiast and critic.

If you love the show Top Gear on BBC and call those criticing Innosons cars here pessimists.. then I wonder why you watch their show.

TOP GEAR actually recieves cars from manufacturers to test drive and critic on their show.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Okijajuju1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
wacuc0: That will still be a KIA product. The same way if Innoson opens an outfit in Korea. It will be a Nigeria car. A product name is the owneer not the contributors. I can open a company with my ideas and allow people to contribute 75% to it. That does not change it from the name. It will still be mine.

So is it okay for us to call those motorcycles that are imported in bits and pieces from China, assembled in Nigeria with a new name 'Made in Nigeria' motorcycles?!

If I go and buy a Samsung Television from China, bring it into Nigeria, pluck off the Label and replace it with OKIJA TV logo, does that now make the T.V Made by Okija Juju?!

grin

STop arguing this matter my guy.. You cant win this. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state / Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) / Documents Needed When Buying A Used Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.