Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Inside Innoson Auto Factory - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Inside Innoson Auto Factory (63476 Views)

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi Nigeria – World’s 1st Black Owned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Okijajuju1(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2014
Denn: What is that in the used water bottle on the floor?

Why use a disposed table water bottle?

Whatever that liquid is, it's quality is suspect.

Hahahahahaaaa..

Shows you the safety standards employed in the garage.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by DecemberIV: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2014
100Cents:

Its very difficult to understand exactly what you are saying ?

Please is Peugeot being manufactured or assembled in Nigeria ?

Now what exactly is the difference between the Innososn factory as shown and the ASD motors factory which you were just displaying different angles of a car showroom ?

Assuming there is a big difference, which one did you build ?

Does this look like the welders workshop with used water bottles you were showing us? I want everyone to know other Nigerians are doing better.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1620213_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Yes, Peugeot cars, including the latest 508 are being assembled in Kaduna by ASD Motors owned by Alhaji Sani Dauda.

There is a big difference, and it is being made by our Son.

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by kingthreat(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2014
Give me Innoson motor as a gift and i will give a taxi driver to use for kabu kabu. The South east is renowned for using low quality materials and standards just to optimize profits. No wonder Innoson is one of our billionaires in Naira. We all know why.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by 100Cents: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2014
DecemberIV:

Does this look like the welders workshop you were showing us? I want everyone to know other Nigerians are doing better.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1620213_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Yes, Peugeot cars, including the latest 508 are being assembled in Kaduna by ASD Motors owned by Alhaji Sani Dauda.

There is a big difference, and it is being made by our Son.

Then you have a problem. You want to be noticed.

INNOSON is the first truly indigenous motorcycle and car manufacturer or assembler in Nigeria.

Tell that to your son DAUDA...

5 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Decryptor(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2014
kablooee: This is indeed sad, my workshop is more equipped than this, all I see is just vehicle lift, I was looking to see a simple CNC machine. Innoson is indeed just another good pane beater putting parts together.

Post a picture of your workshop let's see!

Last Word: #If you like, post a picture of Coscharis Workshop and claim it's yours

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2014
Abbey2sam:

Guy if we can't produce the parts then I don't see why people say "made in nigeria" after all the parts are not manufactured in nigeria....which still make us consumers........

Btw, you used Coca Cola as an example.......tell me, who takes the credit the producer of the raw materials or the people that converted it into something useful.......After all raw materials are natural gift from God.............

go check the prices for the so called innoson motor......
an average Nigerian can not afford it, because he's buying to assemble or the manufacturers are manufacturing it for his assembling plant Which as involved importation...i don't want to go into all this details......

If the suv's were made in nigeria they wouldn't be that expensive.......
Oga, is Dangote Cement made is Nigeria? Yes. Is it cheap ?
Do we generate electricity in Nigeria? Yes. Do we hav cheap and constant Power?
Hw much do u buy a litre of fuel? Dnt we hv abundant oil in dis country?
No make me vex.

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by abu12: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2014
tonychristopher: WHY IS BLACKMAN LIKE THIS, WHY DO WE DO THIS TO OURSELVES, WHY DO WE NOT APPRECIATE GOOD THINGS, JUST BECAUSE ITS FROM BLACKS, THEY MAKE SHOES, THEY SAY ITS IGBO MADE, THEY MADE BOMBS THEY CALL IT OGBUNIGWE BUT THEY WONT ASK HOW, THE SAME IGBO IS MAKING CARS NOW THEY ARE TALKING ...I WONDER WHY ARE WE BLACKS LIKE THIS, TO BE HONEST IGBOS ARE GIFTED THIS IS NOT TALKING OR BRANDING THEM, THEY HAVE PROVED IT OVER AND OVER RIGHT FROM IZUOGU MOTORS TO THE KID ROCKET SCIENTIST IN IMO THEN INNOSON, OVIM. NOT THAT OTHER TRIBES ARE NOT BUT WHAT I THINK IS THAT THEY LACK THE ABILITY TO THINK AND LOOK INWARD ALL THEY DO IS TRY TO TUN IGBO DOWN

PLEASE GO TO THE HISTORY OF TOYOTA AND HONDA EVEN SUZUKI, ONE WAS A FIRM PRODUCING SEWING MACHINES, SUZUKI WAS COUPLING SMALL GENERATORS ETC..NOW WHERE ARE THEY.....

NOW LET ME TELL YOU PUNDITS THAT IN CAR MANUFACTURING OR MODERN DAY ENGINERRING NO COMPANY MANUFACTURES ANYTHING..WHAT THEY DO IS DESIGN THEN OUTSOURCE MANUFACTURING OF THE PARTS TO FIRMS, THEN THEY COUPLE. NO CAR FIRM HAS FOUNDRY TO START SMELTING METALS AND PLASTICS, LEAVE THAT TO FOUNDRIES FOCUS ON ENGINEERING

BENZ OUTSOURCE ELECTRIC PARTS TO BOSCH, ENGINE TO AMG
ROVER OUTSORCE TO HONDA
RENAULT OUTSOURCE THE PRODUCTION OF THEIR ENGINES AND BODY PARTS TO NISSAN
CITERON TO PEOGEOUT

BOEING ENGINE COMPONENTS ARE MANUFACTURED IN JAPAN
AIRBUS HAS ROLLS ROYCE ENGINE

I JUST DONT KNOW WHY WE HAVE ILLITERATES HERE

THATS ONE IGBO MAN I RESPECT SO MUCH...INNOSSON RIDE ON

Please which part of the cars is innoson manufacturing in nnewi is it the tyre? The design? The body parts? The engine? The electrical part? The interior? Or innoson just outsource everything to china and come back home to couple it together. So you want to tell me that, that is how benz operate or what? The outsource everything to foreigners

3 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by osystein(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2014
There is room for improvement obviously, but congratulations, rome wasn't build in a day.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by DecemberIV: 9:15am On Sep 10, 2014
100Cents:

Then you have a problem. You want to be noticed.

INNOSON is the first truly indigenous motorcycle and car manufacturer or assembler in Nigeria.

Tell that to your son DAUDA...

Peugeot 504's have been in production in Kaduna since the 1980's. Google is your friend.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by whitecat007: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2014
Don't make it about me! You should be worried about your home made private garage sized so called manufacturing plants and the fraudstars behind it who may soon get a lawsuit for stealiing images of companies on the internet to make innoson.

You are mad and angry I understand but, you will not succeed in misleading people, at least those who can think for themselves.
shizzleStar:
even if i smacked you empty skull with a dirty slap would you believe it?

your take is as empty and inconsequential as your brain, yes they are calling on patriotic ngerians not iredeemable and bigoted fvcktards like you. Igbo kwenu is still active and alive, if you dont like it, go and soak your amala brain in fuel and set on fire

No, your brain is on the ground flat so no surprise with the sh1t you spewed

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2014
abu12:

Please which part of the cars is innoson manufacturing in nnewi is it the tyre? The design? The body parts? The engine? The electrical part? The interior? Or innoson just outsource everything to china and come back home to couple it together. So you want to tell me that, that is how benz operate or what? The outsource everything to foreigners
Na wa for u o. but honestly, what do you know abt Innoson? Seriously. Wetin u know?
U dnt just type wot u know noting about. Havent u heard innoson source some of his materials locally? At least a part of ur brain shud tell u dat those materials were used to manufaacture smtin. Haba, use ur head naw!

Go read abt Innoson with an open mind and educate urself.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2014
abu12:

Na wa for u o. but honestly, what do you know abt Innoson? Seriously. Wetin u know?
U dnt just type wot u know nothing about. Havent u heard innoson source some of his materials locally? At least a part of ur brain shud tell u dat those materials were used to manufacture smtin. Haba, use ur head naw!

Go read abt Innoson with an open mind and educate urself, and pls dnt tell me to list d parts he manufactures. Go figure it out urself. Make ur brain work small.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Arysexy(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2014
Innoson transferring engineering skills to our young men, haters hug transformer.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Okijajuju1(m): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2014
CityNG:

Please explain why?

Life no get duplicate..

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by ak47mann(m): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2014
intelligent is not meant for everyone cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by whitecat007: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2014
I'm not ileke idi, and that's not the issue here!

I said you are fraud, liars, cheat and too desperate, now that's the case against you!
Arysexy:

What do u expect from an igbo hater like ileke idi?

shameless tribalist whose region can only manufacture 'agbo '

keep hating, u can only try to catch up or die hating.

Innoson is heading for d tops.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2014
hotwax:

Yes they outsource some components.

Let me educate you further.

Some chips on the motherboard are made by different outsourcing companies.

IBM for example now take all these chips and integrate them to form "Motherboard".

Amex now buys the motherboard and put it in a casing.

Car Engines and Motherboards are already made goods.

If you buy these two items and put them in a case, you are just an assembly point. It does not make you a car/computer manufacturer.

Volvo car engine is patent to volvo...Innoson import car engines. They dont build their car engine. They have no patent.

A proud Literate

I dont think the manufacture of engines is the pre requisite to call one a manufacturer or assembler. Beoing and Airbus do not manufacture their engines but they are called aircraft manufacturers. To me..manufacture and assemble mean the same thing

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2014
2tex:
i very well know d difference btw ''assembly'' and ''manufacture''. i dnt know ''Amex'' so i cant argue abt dat. I just used dat to cite an example.
I get ur point though, but a higher % of innoson's materials are sourced locally. What do you make of dat?

U can call it what u want but the CEO has cleared the air on dis issue.

IVM is proudly made(manufactured) in Nigeria.
U dnt expct a Newbie in d bizness to attain d level of Volvo and oda popular brands making patents engines and all dat.

Innoson has his own patent components. Go figure.

Which ones biko?
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by 100Cents: 9:27am On Sep 10, 2014
abu12:

Another fo*ol

Frustration and stack illiteracy must have compounded your life problems.

Make a reasonable sentence in line with the topic..
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 10, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Life no get duplicate..

A cryptic answer if I've ever read one.

So you're saying that IVM products are not safe?

Do you have data to back up this assertion of yours or we just have to trust you?

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by docadams: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2014
datibo: manufacturing, coupling is the same thing. you people should try n understand that. the coca cola u drink are d raw materials gotten from Nigeria? but they are brought here n then made here. even if he imports all d materials as long as they are assembled in Nigeria they are made in Nigeria. but innoson gets 70% of his spare parts from Nigeria. if we don't appreciate our products who will? Its creating employment, increasing our GDP, increasing standard of living and making our balance of payment more favourable yet all you guys do is criticise instead of encourage
Let us not be patriotic to the point of foolishness. A discerning mind will surely know that Innoson is a coupling plant and no where near an assembly plant talk less a manufacturing plant. It is the same concept we have with motor bikes. The components are made, packaged and brought to Nigeria for coupling. Simple.
It is no where near the VWON and PAN we had in the 80's.
However, this does not negate the economic derivatives like employment and technological knowledge that come with this venture.
It is also necessary to compare the cost of importing fully built units of these vehicles to the coupled ones so that we dont cheat ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2014
jobsat34:

@ bolded, its 40% not 70%.. they are planning on expanding to 60% if participation/demand increases.. however, 40% locally source input is enough to claim ownership right..

Which 40% parts please?
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2014
Arysexy: Innoson transferring engineering skills to our young men, haters hug transformer.

Nepa don take light commot lol
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 10, 2014
ak47mann: intelligent is not meant for everyone cool

Of course not but intelligence is.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by rattlesnake(m): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2014
Am not buying
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by shizzleStar: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2014
whitecat007: Don't make it about me! You should be worried about your home made private garage sized so called manufacturing plants and the fraudstars behind it who may soon get a lawsuit for stealiing images of companies on the internet to make innoson.
Again you are grossly inconsequential and so is your empty opinion. Awwww! lawsuit? i am shaking already, please fast track the law suit already do not delay....what a shrimp!

You are mad and angry I understand but, you will not succeed in misleading people, at least those who can think for themselves.
More like you are insane and frustrated as your evil wish to stop a moving train will remain only but a mirage and you'll remain miserable in thougth

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by persius555(m): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2014
Nigerians should embrace this product. For those who are complaining and grumbling, if u have nothing to offer, just ignore and move on.No one is forcing you to buy. America would not be what it is today, if the founders had the pessimist attitude that some nairalanders exhibit.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2014
abu12:

Don't put "outsourcing" and mediocre INNOSON in the same sentence. You can only outsource something that you own and control. INNOSON imports already made parts. He has no imput in the manufacturing of those parts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state / Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) / Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.