Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters (53155 Views)

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi / AIT Cameraman Beaten At Obasanjo Son's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Emmafrancis: 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

May Satan spare me from leaders like Effiong.

when your ideal leader ran off to abidjan

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by jpphilips(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Emmafrancis:
i dont usually say this , but am sorry you are so silly.
You should be grateful for Effiong for bringing that bitter, ill planed and excuted war to an end. To me he is one of the few heros of that senseless war.

he was just making a joke, Affiong saved us all though the eastern m0r0ns gave the title to ojukwu the escapee!!
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by omega2128(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
ocelot2006:

You, sir, are a first class BASTARD! A class -A slowpoke for this useless statement of yours. That Officer is WIA for this country and for your safety while you're in the comfort of your daddy's house Self-Service.i.n.g off. Yet you have the audacity to spew this rubbish. Are you mad?

YOU MUST BE REALLY ANGRY?
R.I.P to those gallant soldiers who none of their family have never held political office but still die for this country.
Obasanjo was given 8 years to make this country a better place but left it poorer meanwhile enrich himself beyond imagination. Do you think boko haram are fighting for islam? No! They are set of hungry illiterates, who are ready to kill to live lowest level of living.
Are you not in this country when some people confessed that they were given 5k to burn down schools? Have you been to northern part of nigeria, where poverty is living with people?
I'm sorry, I don't have your time because its not new to me again that some nigerians would rather engage in name calling and fight than to use their brains for once.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by nijanigga: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Obiagelli: Rip dead soldiers, its a pity we allowed boko haram swell in numbers.
who told you that he's dead. You can't comprehend simple and short news, how can you pass W.A.E.C ?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Jokay07(m): 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
ProfessorPeter: Obj see your life bah? This same people you want them to retain power dem want kill your son. This is wety Yoruba go suffer for unholy alliance with aboki
Mr Peter,what is so unholy about the yorubas and the Hausa?? You can only get this kind of statement from a dim-witted Prof. Sorry to say/type sir, never leave ur brain unused!!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by franzis(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Obasanjo son gets shot and it becomes a national news, what of the other hundreds of soldiers who have lost their lives, ok maybe it because they aren't obj or one prominent nigerian son we don't get to hear about it
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
nijanigga:
who told you that he's dead. You can't comprehend simple and short news, how can you pass W.A.E.C ?
Ok, i don't know if/how i offended you in the past, my post reads SOLDIERS, the article reads 20 DEAD.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by kayol2012: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Why is this making a headline? Guess its cos he is a son of former head of state and president. So many soldiers have been shot and killed and many still missing. This corroborates the saying all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. If he was shot, i wish him quickest recovery but its the hazards attached to his job. Making a mountain out of
molehill just saying what about others shot.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by synergycom19: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Some of you said that BOKO HARAM were hit and run rag tag fighters.
Now the rag tags fighters are killing top army officers like pure water
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Philipsdael(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo may not be the best leader we have had but for him to push 2 or 3 of his sons to join the NA is duff my hat for him.
#Baba of Africa.
Where are the sons of Babangida, Buhari, Abdulsalaam? they are abroad flexing their ass in clubs.
Respect to parents that allows their children to fight and die for the nation but Baba should also be in that rank of such patroitic fathers.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2014

Has obasanjo spoken a word yet
This may be one of the estranged children that called him an eediot

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by swezenberg(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Obasanjo and his son are not like some Cowards in the military who took off in the middle of the heat and ran to Ivory coast while his people were slaughtered like turkey.

Wish him well as he recovers. For those wishing him dead, bad news for you he's alive
http://www.africaeagle.com/2014/09/nigeria-former-presidents-son-son-shot.html

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
swezenberg: Obasanjo and his son are not like some Cowards in the military who took off in the middle of the heat and ran to Ivory coast while his people were slaughtered like turkey.

Which him well as he recovers. For those wishing him dead, bad news for you he's alive

That God o
His sons don't drink rat poison to commit suicide either
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Yinkagbo(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
deor03: Obasanjo has about 2 or 3 sons in the military.

Yeah,u are right...because one of his son that accused him den of fucking his wife is a military man

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
omega2128: first good shot all these while.
Next will be jonathan's son, tinubu's daughter, buhari's son, ndume's son, and other crazy leaders we have in nigeria

Nigeria leaders must feel pains commoners are feeling in this country
Then all ur family members will follow.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by omega2128(m): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
OkekeOnyi:
Then all ur family members will follow.

Yours before mine.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by EbolaParasite: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
franzis: Obasanjo son gets shot and it becomes a national news, what of the other hundreds of soldiers who have lost their lives, ok maybe it because they aren't obj or one prominent nigerian son we don't get to hear about it

Shut it. He is the son of a former President and YES IT SHOULD MAKE NEWS.
The fact that he is involved in ACTIVE COMBAT is feerkiiin APLAUDABLE.
What have you done to protect this nation besides browse using techno and yeye mtn free 10mb plan.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by lonelydora: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
Had his father OBJ ruled well, we would have not been suffering all these now. Well, get well soon. Your father follow spoil Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by jahbiz: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
BlackTechnology: Sorry to say this

The guy looks ...............than the father
U mean handsome or opposite?
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by nickxtra(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
hertz9te: b4 he was(obj)was sworn in as first democratically elected president,he probably took an oath to defend and serve this country with his life,so if he didn't carry out his solemn oath,,,,,,let's just say karma is a biatch......sins of the fathers or maybe just fate.
I think you are already suffering for the sins your father and grand father committed, a caricature of ur type

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by ocelot2006(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
omega2128:

YOU MUST BE REALLY ANGRY?
R.I.P to those gallant soldiers who none of their family have never held political office but still die for this country.
Obasanjo was given 8 years to make this country a better place but left it poorer meanwhile enrich himself beyond imagination. Do you think boko haram are fighting for islam? No! They are set of hungry illiterates, who are ready to kill to live lowest level of living.
Are you not in this country when some people confessed that they were given 5k to burn down schools? Have you been to northern part of nigeria, where poverty is living with people?
I'm sorry, I don't have your time because its not new to me again that some nigerians would rather engage in name calling and fight than to use their brains for once.

Of course I'm angry!! And why won't I, when we have useless kids like you running up and down nairaland posting CRAP like this? Do you think it's easy leaving your wife and children to fight and probably die for your country? The men and women of armed forces (including OBJ ' S son) are out there in the battlefield, and many have paid the ultimate price for us Nigerians, yet you still typed THIS?! What is wrong with you? Or will you feel great if someone asked that your child be killed? Take your own advice and USE YOUR FCKING HEAD!

OBJ may have been an old a$$ hole supreme, but his son DESERVES our respect. And yes, I lived up. 'was born there, raised there, and worked there. So I know what's going there.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by IYANGBALI: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
And so fokn what if he was shot?is he not a soldier?so what is the big deal in the guy being shot?as far as I'm concerned this poooh is no news at all
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by IYANGBALI: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
swezenberg: Obasanjo and his son are not like some Cowards in the military who took off in the middle of the heat and ran to Ivory coast while his people were slaughtered like turkey.

Which him well as he recovers. For those wishing him dead, bad news for you he's alive
you dey mind those hediots and bad belle people? Let dem keep hating
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by hertz9te(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
nickxtra: I think you are already suffering for the sins your father and grand father committed, a caricature of ur type
thanks,that's very civilised of you.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
hertz9te: b4 he was(obj)was sworn in as first democratically elected president,he probably took an oath to defend and serve this country with his life,so if he didn't carry out his solemn oath,,,,,,let's just say karma is a biatch......sins of the fathers or maybe just fate.
But I thought in your Bible, God abolished the sins of the father law undecided
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Awoofawo(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
hardbody:

Bros [b]I don't give a flying fvck[/b ] as to anyone of them. My comments are very apolitical, i do not care who is doing what or fighting for whom or against who. I only picked a random point to make.

If you are searching for a sparring partner in this 'fight', go search elsewhere, i am not available

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by franzis(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Shut it. He is the son of a former President and YES IT SHOULD MAKE NEWS.
The fact that he is involved in ACTIVE COMBAT is feerkiiin APLAUDABLE.
What have you done to protect this nation besides browse using techno and yeye mtn free 10mb plan.
u r as confused as ur post,I rather preserve my techno phone and the yeye mtn free 10mb plan than wasting it on a fool of the year
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Babymama1:
Has obasanjo spoken a word yet
This may be one of the estranged children that called him an eediot

Like Debe Ojukwu? Or even Chukwuemeka Ojukwu himself that was the son of the concubine of Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu? Or the children of Bianca that could be the children of FFK?
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by zeedof(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hmmmm...... Quick advice....... I was posted to that local Government oooo "Basa".... NYSC 2014 B
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by chinazaekperem2: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
zeedof: Hmmmm...... Quick advice....... I was posted to that local Government oooo "Basa".... NYSC 2014 B
why didn't you redeploy in camp? I can't spend a night in a northern village.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by EbolaParasite: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
franzis: u r as confused as ur post,I rather preserve my techno phone and the yeye mtn free 10mb plan than wasting it on a fool of the year

You just wasted the last 1mb you have left. Let me see how you will respond now. wink
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by sapientia1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
purplesummer: That's ok, it's called service to the nation. They shouldn't always shine in the political arena, let them shine in the face of war in defence of the nation. He even sustained a mere injury, so many unsung heros have laid down their lives for this cause but they remain unsung because their surnames don't ring a bell.
I admire your intelligence ma'am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC / This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.