Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:02 PM

Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates (10105 Views)

Alibaba joint group importation - Season 4 / Alibaba Joint Group Importation- Season 2 / ALIBABA Joint Group Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by kinharold(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2014
Please, I need information on requirements to have an OEM brand, that's having products with your own brand name and logo. Issues like Patenting, Quality control etc. Thanks
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Youngzedd(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ymodulus: Yes!!!!!!!!!

Yipeeee dancing Shoki. I just got a gift from the seller.

This is the most expensive watch I can call mine.

Who say SUBDIALS in Chinese watches dont work

If you don't know what subdial is. This is what it means. Those small small handles and circle you see in watches. My seller just explained to me that watches of such nature are just too expensive. And people don't want the expensive ones.

Not just that My Seller Just gave me 1 free wrist watch Gift costing $40 at WholeSale Price. The watch will come with a box.

Asking my self if a manufacturer can sell a watch at wholesale of $40 then what will be the Suppliers price What will be the retailers price?? $100

I just got the most expensive watch lol!!!! Even Seun owner of Nairaland does not wear this. Lol!!!

The subdials of the watches are working.

Yes in case you want to buy the watch Please beep me no time I have to sell it. Please

Don't say that.Most expensive ko, expensive ni.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Awho(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
please am just wondering if i have been scamed. Because i tried producing some silicon wrist band through a producer on alibaba.com and she claimed she does not accept escro payment so i paid in the money into her account since last week but up to date she still claims she has not still seen the money. Can some body please help me verify her. This is her email add. cinhaigift@gmail.com
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by goodtalk(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
10thangel: To Krismax Logistics. Can you help me pay for goods in China and ship them?

Sure we can 10thangel, kindly reach us with our contacts details on our signature page. Regards.

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by tonjeola(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Awho: please am just wondering if i have been scamed. Because i tried producing some silicon wrist band through a producer on alibaba.com and she claimed she does not accept escro payment so i paid in the money into her account since last week but up to date she still claims she has not still seen the money. Can some body please help me verify her. This is her email add. cinhaigift@gmail.com
how do u send the money? paypal or what?
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Awho(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
tonjeola:
how do u send the money? paypal or what?
no 2ru my Dom. Account into her china account
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by uzoma44: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Weldone gr8 pple, i jst came across dis rewarding idea n would love 2b part of d group. Pls im skuling in Anambra state n will love 2b part of d group... My number is 08034118615, buh i use 08094772643 4my whatsapp.Pls oga ymmodulus,hlp us..

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by tonjeola(m): 2:49am On Sep 18, 2014
Awho:
no 2ru my Dom. Account into her china account
why, u made a mistake, there are suppliers who will accept escrow or paypal. once u chat with one and he/she don't meet up ur requirement move to another. u can only do what u did when u had verified and trust the supplier.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by phranco(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Oga ymodolus, what seem to be the with your group importation since then,hasn't the goods arrived yet. Am waiting to buy a watch from u.pls update us,we are following u,and I would still want to partner with pls, Co's I have enough capital to start.my number is 08038628106.thanx
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by shinaf: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Sorry for late reply folks , majorly for people following us here, a lot of development has happened during the landing of the goods to Nigeria...though mouth and tongue do fight but all was successful....

Sharing and dispatching of the goods started on wednesday.....we have to use a LC that can serve us well in other to achieve the main motive of this group ......
Most of the of group members have collected their goods and also rejoicing with testimony (
Special thanks to almighty God wink for this sucesss n many more to come, and to the group members and the logistic company we used .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by shinaf: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Now testimony follows
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by shinaf: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Don't miss out on the next collabo

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by shinaf: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2014

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by shinaf: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2014

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by shinaf: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2014

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by shinaf: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2014

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by shinaf: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2014

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
Pix
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Pics
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Pictures

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by shinaf: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
tongue ;D77777

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
Pictures...
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by NnamdiN: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ymodulus: Pictures...
when is the next colabo coming up?
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by shinaf: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
More to come .........

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by shinaf: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Coming more .........don't miss out the next season ?? tongue

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by phranco(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
U guys should add me in season 2 abeg, how do I join pls
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by Ymodulus: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ppp

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by izikjon(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
I was here when Ymodulus & Shinaf were chairmen.
#Better_2014
Yippie.
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by falansa: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
people are dying for the creation of the grp 2.0 Ymodulus&shinaf, since the first was a success, kindly let the second grp start so we too can benefit.
Thumb up!!
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by rotile247(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hello Shinaf and Ymudulus, please include me in the group 2. This is my no 08028392637
Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by shinaf: 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
grin

Re: Alibaba Joint Group 1 Importation - Updates by shinaf: 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kinnevik’s Investment In Konga Further Deteriorated In Nine Months / Nigeria Spends $1.2 Billion To Import Fish Annually - Emefiele / Successful Story Of The Owner Of Tecno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.