Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,524 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Ridiculous! Will You Call Him A Man Of God? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ridiculous! Will You Call Him A Man Of God? (568 Views)

Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ridiculous! Will You Call Him A Man Of God? by NicolasN: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
This was what I found on Saturday before the match. I have tried to contain it but can't just wait to pass it round so that we all learn.

By Ajibola Abayomi
As the crisis rocking the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) persists, the Spiritual Leader of INRI Spiritual Evangelical Church, Oke-Afa, Lagos, Primate Ayodele Babatunde Elijah, has urged the warring factions to seek the face of God to avoid strange death.

The revered seer also called for prayer against similar incident among the rank and file of the Nigeria Police Force.

During an exclusive interview with Saturday Independent he warned: "I hope those fighting one another in the football house will be careful because I foresee strange occurrences that may lead to the death of some soccer stakeholders. We predicted the emergence of Christopher Giwa as NFF boss but he needs to be prayerful so as not to be dumped at the middle of the road, but if he is ready to seek God, he will survive the present storm and many will be surprised. Super Eagles will qualify for Nations Cup. If the players work hard, Congo will be defeated 3-0 on Saturday."

"Senior police officers must watch their steps. I mean some Assistant Inspectors General, Deputy Inspectors General and commissioners of police, so that we won't lose any of them in a controversial circumstance. The Inspector General of Police should pray against what may shorten his tenure. Nigerians should support police with prayers because we need them. Let us pray against serious mutiny in the military."

The prophet also predicted that the leader of Boko Haram, Abubarka Shekau, would eventually be overpowered by the security operatives, saying: "I could see him being held captive in about two and half years from now. But I see him being killed during a gun dwell. Mark my words, Boko Haram crisis may span a decade from now and more deadly attacks are still going to be carried out by the group especially in Abuja and some Northern states. That is why we need prayers. The group will attempt to islamise the country and capture some areas apart from Gwazo in Borno State. But if we pray, God will not only disgrace them, their sponsors will also be exposed.

"The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) executives will soon be queried. People like Tunde Lemoh should pray against scandal too. Efforts of the Coordinating Minister of the Economy, Okonjo Iweala, to reposition the economy will fail except divine instructions are followed.

"President Goodluck Jonathan will win the next election but he and his wife should pray against health challenges. Mr. President should also rebuke opposition against his government from international community. I foresee a coup in an Africa country soon. Let the Kenyans pray against severe bloodletting in their country and Ghanaian President should appease God so that oppositions will not trouble his government.

"The Iyaloja of Nigeria should pray against scandal; Senator Musiliu Obanikoro should not waste his money seeking governorship ticket of Lagos PDP, otherwise he will be deceived. There will be serious attempt to withdraw the electoral victory of Governor Rauf Aregbesola, but because he has honoured God, the attempt will fail. Governor Sule Lamido should not waste his money on presidential ambition because he won't succeed.

"The Acting Governor of Taraba State will run into crisis in his attempt to become governor in 2015, except he seeks God. Some political bigwigs will decamp from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to All Progressives Congress (APC) in the north. But the opposition party should not rejoice because many of its chieftains will also cross over to PDP. Attempt by Malam Nuhu Ribadu to become Adamawa State governor will continue to be frustrated within PDP if he fails to prayer."

"He will make it in future if he subjects himself to God's wisdom," the prophet said.

Source: http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/09/strange-deaths-imminent-nff-police-ayodele-warns/

(1) (Reply)

Amaju Pinnick Is The New NFF President. / Wenger Stands Ground Over Mourinho Confrontation / NFF Not Imposing Players On Me, Says Amodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.