Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Usa Used Chip Unlock Gold And Black 16gig Iphone 5s With Lots Of Apps 4sale - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Usa Used Chip Unlock Gold And Black 16gig Iphone 5s With Lots Of Apps 4sale (545 Views)

Lots Of Usa Used Bb Bold5 @ib / Have You Ever Encounter Chip Failures Of The TN55 Boards On Huawei OSN8800 / Chip Sms & System Repiars! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usa Used Chip Unlock Gold And Black 16gig Iphone 5s With Lots Of Apps 4sale by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
Usa Used Chip Unlock Gold and Black 16gig iphone 5s with lots of apps 4quick sale @70k....

Actually,I Ordered 4 2of the 5s thinkin dey were both unlocked not knowing I was being scammed by a seller who sold a sprint 5s 2me as factory unlocked. Anyway, have used chip 2unlock it now and its now working perfectly...I downloaded lots of apps on it to make it easier to use 4d buyer(Bbm,whatsapp,fb,instagram,twitter,badoo,messenger,skype,chrome,opera mini,uc web,flashlight,adobe reader,dictionary,photoshare,bluetooth,faceclock,gmail,yahoo mail,google+,gtbank,livescore,photo editor,pics effect,sketch me,hotspot vpn,tunnelbear,surfeasy vpn,text me,text plus,yahoo msg,tango,speed date,twoo,zoosk,tagged,viber,zombie highway,resident evil,aot lite, assasine creed(memories),enermy strike,jetpack,heroes. Of dragon age,,subwaysurf,connect,call recorder, emoticon,Mo+,vlc,youtube,video downloader,imdb,paypal,screen grag,wireless drive,xender,GV phone, Ringtones)...Also, you might be wondering the color combination. The screen. Cracked on transitn so I bought a black screen instead cos it luked finner with it(black + gold)...for more info, please call/whatsapp 08143808301 or pin-3334eabf...item location-lautech(ogbomoso)OYO State...need gone asap

Pixs on this other threads I opened

https://www.nairaland.com/1893741/usa-used-chip-unlock-gold#26133468
Re: Usa Used Chip Unlock Gold And Black 16gig Iphone 5s With Lots Of Apps 4sale by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 09, 2014
Gm...sa

(1) (Reply)

Reduce Extra Body Fat- Drozwhitekidneybeanextract - 100%pure Formula / Internet On The Brink Of Collapse-experts WARN / Need Urgent Help!!!!. I Need Where To Learn Comptia Server+ And S.A.N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.