Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida (56635 Views)

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" / Mansion In The Village And Rented Apartment In Town. / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Endougs(m): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
A French-inspired mansion has just hit the market for a stellar $139 million, making it the most expensive home publicly listed for sale in the U.S.
The palatial 60,000-square-foot estate known as Le Palais Royal is spread over four acres and 465 feet of beachfront on Millionaires Mile in Hillsboro Beach, Florida. Le Palais Royal draws inspiration from the Palace of Versailles with gold leafing, stone walkways, balconies and six fountains. Though the palace is currently under construction, here is a sneak peek inside the America’s Most Expensive Home.
The entrance of the house features a 26-foot fountain, plated in gold leaf. The lobby bleeds into ‘Le Salon’, a room overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. It also has a 492-foot private dock for a mega-yacht and 465 feet of private beachfront.
The vaulted foyer opens to sweeping marble staircase with steel-iron and gold leaf railings, which alone costs $ 2 million and took craftsmen over two years to complete.
The grand palace features 11 bedrooms, 17 bathrooms, a bar and a lounge. Four of the bedrooms are master suites with own private Jacuzzis. It also comes equipped with nation’s first in-home IMAX theatre with seating for up to 18 people. The living room comes complete with a high definition 3-D television set, and a 1,300-gallon aquarium.
The house has an infinity pool with LED lighting, water slide and swim-up bar set beneath a 12-foot cascading waterfall. A fire pit will be positioned in the middle of the pool. Suspended above it, an infinity-edged Jacuzzi pours down into the pool.
It will also include an indoor spa, massage room, gym, putting green and a subterranean garage with parking for 30 vehicles.
The grand palace is slated for completion before the end of 2015.

http://luxurylaunches.com/real_estate/mansion-palais-royal-americas-most-expensive-home.php
endougs..com

4 Likes

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by stexsy(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
if one lives here wont the person die again?

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by lomaxx: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Money Miss Road

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by brownlord: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
They mad, why them go build the house just like my papa own.

I mean the 11 bed room, but my papa own na face me, I face you

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
Looks like a dungeon. Not my type of thing.

OP call me when you see a better house in the market. I love class and style. Besides, this house does not have a little bush where I can hunt and roast squirrels.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by litetias(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
If I live here, I wouldn't bother going out ever again. I''l probably turn it to the Playboy Mansion, Fuc*k Hugh Heffner.

3 Likes

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Smartsyn(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
$139million!!! Just for a house, Is this the type we're promised in Heaven...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by repogirl(f): 12:23am On Sep 09, 2014
139 million..... I want to comment but not sure what to say....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by benkings(m): 1:13am On Sep 09, 2014
Smartsyn: $139million!!! Just for a house, Is this the type we're promised in Heaven...
yea..d type in our heavenly fantasies.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by tsleazy(m): 2:07am On Sep 09, 2014
If They mistakenly allow Ekosodin boys enter that Mansion- Ekosodin boys go scrape floor, break stair case, carry TV, in short nah only foundation go remain...#no..be..joke................front page for the first time since the nairaland tsunami "SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYA"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by constance500: 6:41am On Sep 09, 2014
cheesy.. The sewages nko.. Is it gold plated angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by 100Cents: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2014
It is worth it.

Make I include am for my list..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by 100Cents: 7:25am On Sep 09, 2014
brownlord: They mad, why them go build the house just like my papa own.

I understand...

1 Like

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by LOC1(m): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2014
I was here

1 Like

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by joshbouy(m): 8:04am On Sep 09, 2014
thats a hell of a price here....but not seeing anything special about the mansion sef undecided
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2014
Wow
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2014
Vanity upon vanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by perry2020(f): 8:34am On Sep 09, 2014
Am in love with the features not the exterior. who will buy it for melolzz

1 Like

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Mutuwa(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2014
Julie9093: Vanity upon vanity.

Spoken like a true daugther of the soil grin

1 Like

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Mutuwa(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2014
perry2020: Am in love with the features not the exterior. who will buy it for melolzz

Thats like N 22,562,919,481.33 at current dollar rate..would u accept such a gift if purchased for u? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by ifoundmyperfect: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2014
Mansion Made Outta Gold are meant for the deities...
I'm a mere mortal...
Will Stick to my mansion where i can have peace of mind and happiness...
Nice one though!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Fessy101(m): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2014
Heavenly....but heaven go still fine pass an
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Dreyl(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2014
This house is meant for the billionaires not the less priviledge.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by judys17(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2014
I don't wanna scream,but I will ask who is the owner of this HOME, not house?
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by omona10: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2014
Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend Public uni. www.nairaland.com/1894554/top-reasons-why-must-attend

1 Like

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by priscaoge(f): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2014
brownlord: They mad, why them go build the house just like my papa own.

U mean face me I slap U?cheesycheesycheesy

@Topic if u sleep in this mansion,nothing like nightmaresgrin

1 Like

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Vikky014(f): 11:34am On Sep 09, 2014
20pounds: Looks like a dungeon. Not my type of thing.

OP call me when you see a better house in the market. I love class and style. Besides, this house does not have a little bush where I can hunt and roast squirrels.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by poshest(f): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
looks deserted. so lonely
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by StealthyMe(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
WoW! Some people really wanna experience heaven on earth ; might be their only chance.....

2 Likes

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Yeahme06(f): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
stexsy: if one lives here wont the person die again?
A very good question

1 Like

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by brownlord: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
priscaoge:

U mean face me I slap U?cheesycheesycheesy

@Topic if u sleep in this mansion,nothing like nightmaresgrin

Hey, will you marry me? You get to sleep in this mansion, my father have one in ikorodu exactly like this and another in our village. We planning to build another Abuja soon, I'm the first son and all we ours. Think about it.

4 Likes

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by priscaoge(f): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
brownlord:

Hey, will you marry me? You get to sleep in this mansion, my father have one in ikorodu exactly like this and another in our village. We planning to build another Abuja soon, I'm the first son and all we ours. Think about it.
Lwkmdcheesy. U mean he has "Face me I slap U" in all these places? gringrin *I give up*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? / Tree Falls On Man's Bed In Delta Moments After Waking Up. Photos / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.