Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida (56630 Views)

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" / Mansion In The Village And Rented Apartment In Town. / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by lacreamieboie(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Dreyl: why not post a pic of the house you are claiming about to clear my doubt. cool
So u go come rob me abi U can't trick me!
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Youngzedd(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
This is good.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Da fu...ck looks like a 5 million house.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by tijjanioyan: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
perry2020: Am in love with the features not the exterior. who will buy it for melolzz
lets strike a deal,den leav d rest 4me
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
Dreyl: That's the mentality of a poor man when you get there you will surely understand.
bro,God go bless u beyond ur expectations.I was thinking of a way of firing that comment before I saw urs.some people don enter covenant with poverty

1 Like

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
American wasting Money since 1000BC cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by adedayourt(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
Julie9093: Vanity upon vanity.

You stole ma thought
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
Exactly wat I was looking for,I tink I will set up a committee dat will set up anoda committee dat will look into buying of dis beautiful home,cos I dont want dis white folks to dupe me of my hard earn cash
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
No matter how rich one is, spending $139 on a house is down right ridiculous.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Ho2uba(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
Na waka I dey waka pass ooooo grin grin grin
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by am0s(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
ow will diz solve ebola in mai africa...mai pipu
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
honygold: The one in Heaven is million times beautify and costly than this,work towards it
have u been there before?
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Titiluvly:

Me too..*sips kunu*
me too *sips orijin
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Titiluvly:

Me too..*sips kunu*
me too *sips orijin*
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Dreyl(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
lacreamieboie:
So u go come rob me abi U can't trick me!
funny you cheesycheesy
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Jabioro: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
I love and l want it,but it can never be my papa crowded face me l slap you,wt many boyz quarter beside,
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by emmymdk: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
I have added to my list... But wait o! 22Billion what? I don't wanna talk about the hundreds of million that accompained it

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by xavipedro(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
new2020: This is a small thing, go to Anambra state villages and see mansions erected by Igbo business men.

Say no to drugs.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
I would never pay such a huge amount on that very mansion. I would rather look for a local architect and construction company to build a better one for me. Estate dealership has been systematically used to rip off the rich.That is good for them. You can call me old fashion in a way but ain't going to dish out that amount of money for a brick medieval-looking estate. I would better hand over that money to foundations to take care of their problems or use it to sponsor science projects.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by silversonuc(m): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
brownlord: They mad, why them go build the house just like my papa own.

I mean the 11 bed room, but my papa own na face me, I face you
is ur dad's gold plated? I mean d FMiFY lol
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by satowind(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
When I see things like dis I wonder if there are still tins heaven hv to offer?
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by amagugm: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
Endougs: A French-inspired mansion has just hit the market for a stellar $139 million, making it the most expensive home publicly listed for sale.

http://luxurylaunches.com/real_estate/mansion-palais-royal-americas-most-expensive-home.php
endougs..com
The house no even cost. Only Bale and Di Maria cost pass am sef.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Dreyl(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ademolapaul: bro,God go bless u beyond ur expectations.I was thinking of a way of firing that comment before I saw urs.some people don enter covenant with poverty
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by silversonuc(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Julie9093: Vanity upon vanity.
akuko, no b only vanity, gan sidan jore
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by silversonuc(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
perry2020: Am in love with the features not the exterior. who will buy it for melolzz
its simple, seduce d owner's first son, get pregnant for him, marry him nd poison ya fada inlaw, shikena @shines teeth@
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by silversonuc(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Dreyl: This house is meant for the billionaires not the less priviledge.
and to wat category do u c yasef?
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by stexsy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
san316: The words of the poor and hopeless. Poverty is truly in the mind.
put ur entire generation together, none of u can afford dat building.

1 Like

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by tijjanioyan: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
If dem gree make i dey pay am 4installment now i know wey ma papa hide him bags of dollar i 4go tif am sorry, i no dey tif i 4go take am go buy am if d old man dey hala i go tel am wetin i take am do afterall na national moi moi d money be, may be e go kuku helep me balance am
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by nairamaverick(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Orikinla: Vanity.
But this palace can make more than the US$139 million within two years as a tourist attraction at just US$10 gate fee for a single visit.
US$100 for a night in a single room
US$200 for two nights in a single room.
US$1000 for a weekend for two.
US$30, 000 for honeymoon weekend for a couple.
US$100, 000 for exotic movie location for 10 days.

It can attract over 1 million visitors every year.

Best comment so far...

1 Like

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
was used in Dbanj and snoop dogg song
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Dreyl(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
silversonuc:
and to wat category do u c yasef?
upper echelon smiley
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by silversonuc(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
brownlord:

Hey, will you marry me? You get to sleep in this mansion, my father have one in ikorodu exactly like this and another in our village. We planning to build another Abuja soon, I'm the first son and all we ours. Think about it.
niggas spinning babes with dia dad's possesions since 1800

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tree Falls On Man's Bed In Delta Moments After Waking Up. Photos / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures / 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.