Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Photo: Nyanya Bomb Blast Victim Begs FCT Minister To Redeem Pledge Made To Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Nyanya Bomb Blast Victim Begs FCT Minister To Redeem Pledge Made To Her (834 Views)

I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs / Please, My Parents Must Not Know! – Begs Phone Thief (Pictured) / Pic From Nyanya Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Nyanya Bomb Blast Victim Begs FCT Minister To Redeem Pledge Made To Her by thexyz: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hard working 27-year old, Mary Modu was part of the people that survived the first Nyanya bomb blast which took place on the 14th of April, 2014 at a motor park near Abuja. Mary who was recently discharged from Wuse General Hospital in Abuja, has begged the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Senator Bala Mohammed, to redeem the pledge of N1m and an artificial leg made to her by him.

According to Mary, who had undergone several surgeries including one in her heart said the Minister promised to give her N1m and an artificial leg, after seeing she had lost one of her legs and her condition. But nothing has been heard from him or any of his aides after he made the promise to her on her sick bed.

Whenever my relations go to his office to try to see him, his aides usually send them away, she said. She appealed to the minister to please do something fast, so that she can be on her feet again.

Mary was a trader who sold clothes and shoes and was on her way to work before the unfortunate incident happened that morning.

Source: http://www.ireportersnews.com/2014/09/photo-nyanya-bomb-blast-victim-begs-fct.html

Re: Photo: Nyanya Bomb Blast Victim Begs FCT Minister To Redeem Pledge Made To Her by dytbabe: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Fed Govt bn making promises since 1960
Re: Photo: Nyanya Bomb Blast Victim Begs FCT Minister To Redeem Pledge Made To Her by Osama10(m): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
What a country? undecided
Re: Photo: Nyanya Bomb Blast Victim Begs FCT Minister To Redeem Pledge Made To Her by delishpot: 1:56am On Sep 13, 2014
All na wash nau! Just as dem dey roast corn, kiss ebola babies and sweep gutter before ellection. All na wash. Dem go soon arrest her people join sef if dem too worry the Mr promise and fail.
Naija ogas ontop 19 pass 19 plus guys o. Chei dem go even play dead man jibiti if need be. Sorry ma, the guy sef fit don collect the money chop am. That is naija for you. Make God take him hand bring who go help you my dear.

(1) (Reply)

I Specialize In Sleeping With Men… And Cutting Off Their Joystick (pic) / Photos: 2 Die In Fatal Accident Along Ijebu Ode-ibadan Road / Most Wanted Criminals In America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.