Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire (2230 Views)

Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Matthew 5:22King James Version (KJV)

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Matthew 23:17English Standard Version (ESV)

17 You blind fools! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that has made the gold sacred?
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by wirelessssss(m): 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
OP there's no basis-

If this statement of yours would cost you your life by tomorrow, there'ld be no doubt that before the rooster crows once, you'd have denied your entire life time that you ever made this statement. You see.

Don't worry I'll post more from the Bible that will give you more cause to feel great

Check below
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by Tundeiab(m): 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
tola9ja:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

17 You blind fools! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that has made the gold sacred?
thunder fire your mouth for vomiting such rubbish.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by wirelessssss(m): 12:15am On Sep 09, 2014
He preached love and peace:

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

A shallow prejudiced person would immediately feast on this to massage his ego
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by wirelessssss(m): 12:15am On Sep 09, 2014
But if your emphasis is on 'the Bible says' then yeah:

Matthew 5:21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment

then I wonder where redemption via killing came from
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by MrDoGood(m): 12:34am On Sep 09, 2014
tola9ja:

i never knew you were this dumb.

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i pity your life
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2014
MrDoGood:

i never knew you were this dumb.

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i pity your life
Matthew 10:34-36English Standard Version (ESV)
Not Peace, but a Sword

34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 And a person's enemies will be those of his own household.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2014
Matt 15:23-24: "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel".
Matt 10:23: "Their mission limited to Israelites".
Matt 1:21: "Jesus came to save his people".
Matt 19:28: "Ten disciples to judge the twelve tribes of Israel". WHO WILL JUDGE NIGERIANS AND OTHER NATIONS?
From all these proves, It is obvious that CHRISTIANITY IS MEANT FOR ISRAELITES ONLY.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by MrDoGood(m): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2014
tola9ja: Matthew 10:34-36English Standard Version (ESV)
Not Peace, but a Sword

34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 And a person's enemies will be those of his own household.

d bible dey confuse u?

pray for GOD to give you the mind of understanding the bible.

dats what i have to tell you this morning

goodmorning
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by malvisguy212: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2014
tola9ja:

you are spiritualy dead. May God remove you from this confusion.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by Emusan(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2014
tola9ja: Matt 15:23-24: "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel".
Matt 10:23: "Their mission limited to Israelites".
Matt 1:21: "Jesus came to save his people".
Matt 19:28: "Ten disciples to judge the twelve tribes of Israel". WHO WILL JUDGE NIGERIANS AND OTHER NATIONS?
From all these proves, It is obvious that CHRISTIANITY IS MEANT FOR ISRAELITES ONLY.

Your religion confusion as lead you to this without even you notice it THAT EVEN Quran confirms that Jesus was sent to ALL HUMAN.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by rinrin23(f): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2014
MrDoGood:

d bible dey confuse u?

goodmorning

If its something that anyone could just pray to get, why not give us in the first place?.

Why not make the bible easy to understand?
WHy confuse us and trick us into going to hell?

Would you let your child starve to death because he didnt ask for food?
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by rinrin23(f): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2014
Tundeiab: thunder fire your mouth for vomiting such rubbish.

You realize that this "rubbish" he "vomitted" are verses of Scripture - the words of your god.

I hear blasphemy.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by MrDoGood(m): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
rinrin23:

If its something that anyone could just pray to get, why not give us in the first place?.

Why not make the bible easy to understand?
WHy confuse us and trick us into going to hell?

Would you let your child starve to death because he didnt ask for food?

king solomon asked for wisdom

you too can do the same
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by eyeopener: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Whoever is angry with his brother WITHOUT A CAUSE.

Didn't Jesus have a CAUSE for calling them fools?

1 Like

Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hi OP,

Let me tell you a basic way of contradicting the bible...

Read the bible as it is it any other book and not a spiritual book then, you will understand fully.

Read it bible as a spiritual book because it talks of spiritual entities too... The bible like every other book has many figures of speech that you must put attention to and if you miss them, ure out.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by Tundeiab(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
rinrin23:

You realize that this "rubbish" he "vomitted" are verses of Scripture - the words of your god.

I hear blasphemy.
Jesus isn't a man, He is God himself...
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Emusan:

Your religion confusion as lead you to this without even you notice it THAT EVEN Quran confirms that Jesus was sent to ALL HUMAN.
LOL there is no verse that said such a thing blasphemous talk without evidence whenever i cote a bible i give u verse

Matthew 15:22-24King James Version (KJV)

22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tundeiab: Jesus isn't a man, He is God himself...
Matthew21:11 and the crowds said this is the prophet jesus from nazareth of galilee.
Mark6:3-4 is not this the carpenter the son of mary and brother of james and joses and judas and simon and are not his sisters here with us? And they took offence at him .and jesus said to them A prophet is not without honour except in his own country and among his own kin and in his own house.
Luke24:19 and he said to them what things? And they said to him concerning jesus of na*reth who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before god and all the people
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tundeiab: thunder fire your mouth for vomiting such rubbish.
Obadiah 1:1King James Version (KJV)

1 The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord God concerning Edom; We have heard a rumor from the Lord, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by Tundeiab(m): 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
tola9ja:
Obadiah 1:1King James Version (KJV)

1 The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord God concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the Lord, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.
MEANING?
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
wirelessssss: But if your emphasis is on 'the Bible says' then yeah:

then I wonder where redemption via killing came from

as you can see how the bible say bad thing about jesus we muslim cant say that bad things to prophet of god and for your information jesus is a muslim and practice islam
1 Thessalonians 5:21King James Version (KJV)

21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
MrDoGood:

d bible dey confuse u?

goodmorning
u said the bible they confuse me is that not the book u believe is god's word
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
eyeopener: Whoever is angry with his brother WITHOUT A CAUSE.

Didn't Jesus have a CAUSE for calling them fools?
whosoever said you are fool will be liable to hell fire and jesus you fool and blind
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by Tundeiab(m): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2014
tola9ja: Matthew21:11 and the crowds said this is the prophet jesus from nazareth of galilee.
Mark6:3-4 is not this the carpenter the son of mary and brother of james and joses and judas and simon and are not his sisters here with us? And they took offence at him .and jesus said to them A prophet is not without honour except in his own country and among his own kin and in his own house.
Luke24:19 and he said to them what things? And they said to him concerning jesus of na*reth who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before god and all the people
Take note of the word "crowd". The crowd were ignorant people just as you. Their statement was based on what they saw in the physical.

Canal minds can't understand the things of the spirit, bro!
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 12:03am On Sep 10, 2014
Tundeiab: MEANING?
your lord say rumour (gossip,doubt ,unverified word)
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 12:05am On Sep 10, 2014
Tundeiab: Take note of the word "crowd". The crowd were ignorant people just as you. Their statement was based on what they saw in the physical.

Canal minds can't understand the things of the spirit, bro!
JESUS IS TALKING HERE NO MORE THE CROWD

John 17:3English Standard Version (ESV)

3 And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have SENT
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 12:09am On Sep 10, 2014
John 8:32English Standard Version (ESV)

32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 12:17am On Sep 10, 2014
Romans 1:21-25English Standard Version (ESV)

21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 12:25am On Sep 10, 2014
TRY TO DO ALOT OF RESEARCH AND FOLLOW WHAT JESUS REALLY PRACTICE (ISLAM PEACE) WHEN IS IN THE WORLD JOHN 14:27 PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 12:31am On Sep 10, 2014
malvisguy212: you are spiritualy dead. May God remove you from this confusion.
2 Peter 1:20English Standard Version (ESV)

20 knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by abdulwastecx(m): 1:12am On Sep 10, 2014
wirelessssss: He preached love and peace:

A shallow prejudiced person would immediately feast on this to massage his ego

religionists will always look for ways to defend their absurd book... yea take it literally when it favours them otherwise God is talking allegorical or in parables when it doesn't favours them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: 70 Sermons To Preach To Your Destiny By D. K. Olukoya - Download Here / Pope Said Who Am I To Judge? / My Experience With A Christ Embassy Member Made Me To Hate That Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.