Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Your Favourite Novel/story Book Is...? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Favourite Novel/story Book Is...? (880 Views)

story book or Novel!!! / What's Your Favourite Chinua Achebe's Quote / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favourite Novel/story Book Is...? by addempsea(m): 12:36am On Sep 09, 2014
Which book is the best you ever read? Alice in wonderland? Beauty and the Beast? The drummer boy? Things fall apart? The Godfather? God is not great? . My best is Cyprian Ekwensi's The Passport Of mallam Illia. Share yours too.
Re: Your Favourite Novel/story Book Is...? by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 09, 2014
..The reluctant wife...By Mills and Boons

my first actually
Re: Your Favourite Novel/story Book Is...? by addempsea(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
temigracie: ..The reluctant wife...By Mills and Boons

my first actually
Never read it, wah genre is it?
Re: Your Favourite Novel/story Book Is...? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
temigracie: ..The reluctant wife...By Mills and Boons

my first actually
Have you read The Relunctant Bride by TiffanyJ....

In other news... Are you a writer? There is A Nairaland E-Workshop that will help you...It is for you..
This is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/1893739/nairaland-e-workshop-writers---comment-thread#26133417
Re: Your Favourite Novel/story Book Is...? by addempsea(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2014
Divepen:
Have you read The Relunctant Bride by TiffanyJ....

In other news... Are you a writer? There is A Nairaland E-Workshop that will help you...It is for you..
This is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/1893739/nairaland-e-workshop-writers---comment-thread#26133417
I haven't read it.
Re: Your Favourite Novel/story Book Is...? by cooljoe(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2014
Mario Puzo's The Godfather
Re: Your Favourite Novel/story Book Is...? by addempsea(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
cooljoe: Mario Puzo's The Godfather
I have seen the book buh I never read it.
Re: Your Favourite Novel/story Book Is...? by hilda90(f): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2014
my best is glory in death by JD Robb. the novel is written in series. it has about 30 books in the series. I have read about six. I love crime novels so much, and love reading about tough female cops
Re: Your Favourite Novel/story Book Is...? by addempsea(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2014
hilda90: my best is glory in death by JD Robb. the novel is written in series. it has about 30 books in the series. I have read about six. I love crime novels so much, and love reading about tough female cops
I find them.

(1) (Reply)

FISH CRUSH. New Story. Hot And Interesting. / Facade:- A Story Of Love And Betrayal / The Great Train Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.