Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

happy birthday to me ) ;D - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / happy birthday to me ) ;D (6771 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me In Advance / Can Someone Pls Tel Me D Different Btw Yesterday 31st Dec 2013 And 1st Jan 2014 / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 6:33am On Sep 14, 2014
adamskutty:
Exposed

Hahaha! I love this! grin

Good boy. Good to see you've finally swallowed and accepted defeat after getting exposed for being a liar and a loser. grin
Now trying to take after your master by copying him. Hehehe. I think say you been sabi curse before now? Mouth don finally gum?
Chai. Who would have thought a day would come when Adamskutty would get stripped nakked in public - and not just that - on his own birthday thread. Humiliated so bad he can't even string anymore of his empty, poorly-constructed insults. No more "alligator-skinned raccoon" or "parrot-faced wombat" or "porcupine-haired crocodile" or any other god-awful attempt at dissing.
You can still copy sha. It's allowed. After all, that's the only way a high-functional illiterate like you can pass an exam in his life grin

Let me call it "mission accomplished" for outing you as a loser, and not just that, on your own thread grin

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
Faun: exposed

Hahaha! I love this! grin

Good boy. Good to see you've finally swallowed and accepted defeat after getting exposed for being a liar and a loser. grin
Now trying to take after your master by copying him. Hehehe. I think say you been sabi curse before now? Mouth don finally gum?
Chai. Who would have thought a day would come when faun would get stripped nakked in public - and not just that - on his master's birthday thread. Humiliated so bad he can't even string anymore of his empty, poorly-constructed insults. No more "alligator-skinned raccoon" or "parrot-faced wombat" or "porcupine-haired crocodile" or any other god-awful attempt at dissing.
You can still copy sha. It's allowed. After all, that's the only way a high-functional illiterate like you can pass an exam in his life grin

Let me call it "mission accomplished" for outing you as a loser, and not just that, on your master's thread grin

why should a mister and king like me stress myself over an insignificant slave ? grin grin he should just entertain me grin

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by mrham03(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
happy belated birthday to u pig, useless toad of the cheapest harlot of the world, now come for money and go buy food, stinking sheep, ugliest womanizer alive, be a man for once, bastard, do u even know your father the gigolo?
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Nmeri17: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
dhtml18 sup bro?? I need yo help but I prefer a derailers thread to opening a new one. I usually unfollow threads so please quote me or mention my moniker whenever u wanna reply. I've finished a HTML tut and I have some questions Which I intend to ask u later.

for the mean time, following the advice of a friend I installed xampp but ion know the next step from here cos I kind of lost contact with the guy. So what next??
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nmeri17:
dhtml18 sup bro?? I need yo help but I prefer a derailers thread to opening a new one. I usually unfollow threads so please quote me or mention my moniker whenever u wanna reply. I've finished a HTML tut and I have some questions Which I intend to ask u later.

for the mean time, following the advice of a friend I installed xampp but ion know the next step from here cos I kind of lost contact with the guy. So what next??
not here pls, find another thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook / Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! / Female Bodybuilder Steroid Habit Made Her Grow A Pen!s And Facial Hair(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.