Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement (20798 Views)

Lagos On Lockdown As Many Engage In "Last Minute Rush Buys For Xmas" - Photos / Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo / Tiger Brands To Increase Stake In Dangote Flour To 70% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by jerryjere(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
As Igbo big men dey dominate Nigeria and other African countries which of dem don be like dangote I won know
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by wapbazecom(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
choiiii, see moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Femiartalade(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
chain there is god ooo shocked
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by simeon10(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Arabs, religious fanatics and terror sponsors.....anything from them is like a gift from mami water, don't just like them becos of their love for terror and human oppression while acting like they love peace n development.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by playboy19(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
DailyNews: Arabs, religious fanatics and terror sponsors.....anything from them is like a gift from mami water, don't just like them becos of their love for terror and human oppression while acting like they love peace n development.

Sir, as much as i detest terror attacks and sponsorship but i believe it is right for us all to have a better understanding of things happening around us. I believe we should not point accusing fingers on the Arabs alone, i think all oil producing countries including Nigeria are suspects of terror sponsorship. It is how the Oil business works. I am in the industry so i know what i'm saying.

Take for example, if you sell a sachet of pure water for N5 in the raining season and during the dry season, you move your product to the same market and sell it for N100 each, how would you honestly feel? How do you think the whole pure water manufacturers at the time would feel? Your answer is as good as mine. Now how would you feel if you get a news that, there is a way you could invest some few bucks into weather researches and keep the dryness for a longer or say permanent term? Would you invest or not?

That my friend, is the business of oil. All oil investors understand this, as a matter of fact, they make forecasts on this. Which country might get hit next in order to create short supply in the market, for others to hike their prices. Islam fanaticism unfortunately is the avenue they found to disrupt the market. You should ask yourself why terror attacks are only synonymous to oil producing countries? There lies your answer. So with this discovery, any oil producing country can sponsor disruption and terrorism depending on how weak the targeted country is.

Take this from me, America will be the biggest terror sponsor of the next decade as they just became the biggest oil exporter in the world. Nobody want oil prices to come down to $20 when its their turn to dominate the market, period!
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by jpphilips(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
MyIncorp: First came the Chinese, then the Turks and then the Indians. More and more foreign investors are recognising the potential in Africa's emerging economy.

Foreign investments with flawed Govt policies like PIB and NERC will see it translate to money for foreigners and their political collaborators, the Nigerian worker (if he is lucky to secure a position) is treated like a nincompoop while the political collaborators turn a blind eye when the foreigners bring in their brothers to supply as little as a bolt, the average Nigerian remains in agony while the Economy remains robust on paper. Always nothing for the common man
Poor Nigerians!!!
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by jpphilips(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
playboy19:

Sir, as much as i detest terror attacks and sponsorship but i believe it is right for us all to have a better understanding of things happening around us. I believe we should not point accusing fingers on the Arabs alone, i think all oil producing countries including Nigeria are suspects of terror sponsorship. It is how the Oil business works. I am in the industry so i know what i'm saying.

Take for example, if you sell a sachet of pure water for N5 in the raining season and during the dry season, you move your product to the same market and sell it for N100 each, how would you honestly feel? How do you think the whole pure water manufacturers at the time would feel? Your answer is as good as mine. Now how would you feel if you get a news that, there is a way you could invest some few bucks into weather researches and keep the dryness for a longer or say permanent term? Would you invest or not?

That my friend, is the business of oil. All oil investors understand this, as a matter of fact, they make forecasts on this. Which country might get hit next in order to create short supply in the market, for others to hike their prices. Islam fanaticism unfortunately is the avenue they found to disrupt the market. You should ask yourself why terror attacks are only synonymous to oil producing countries? There lies your answer. So with this discovery, any oil producing country can sponsor disruption and terrorism depending on how weak the targeted country is.

Take this from me, America will be the biggest terror sponsor of the next decade as they just became the biggest oil exporter in the world. Nobody want oil prices to come down to $20 when its their turn to dominate the market, period!

Some sense in what you said, just a quick one, how much oil is produced from Crimea in Ukraine, anyone
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Tidyman: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
And ordinary shareholders of dangote cement would be paid peanut as dividend
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by instaforexngr(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Good investment by the Dubai company
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by playboy19(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
jpphilips:

Some sense in what you said, just a quick one, how much oil is produced from Crimea in Ukraine, anyone

Well Crimea situation as far as i understand is another game all together. It's a political/diplomatic tussle between US (in the guise of a la UN) and Russia on who controls Crimea/Ukraine by proxy. I'll be very afraid if my enemy who lives in Ikoyi controls the Okada riders association in my area in Magodo and i'll fight tooth and nail to stop that. I don't know if this makes sense to anyone.

PS: Don't forget Crimea possesses a huge amount of natural gas

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by feedthenation(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
With the huge financial gains of the first gulf war in the early 1990s coupled with sound infrastructural development, Dubai has overtaken Nigeria many times over. In the 1990s to early 2000s, who in their mindset will visit Dubai?

What happened to the the reported $12bn windfall which Nigeria gained during that period?

Now it is the most favoured holiday destination for most Nigerians, including our thieving politicians.
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by ntyce(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by epospiky(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ok. Dangote all the way.
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by jpphilips(m): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
playboy19:

Well Crimea situation as far as i understand is another game all together. It's a political/diplomatic tussle between US (in the guise of a la UN) and Russia on who controls Crimea/Ukraine by proxy. I'll be very afraid if my enemy who lives in Ikoyi controls the Okada riders association in my area in Magodo and i'll fight tooth and nail to stop that. I don't know if this makes sense to anyone.

I wasn't really expecting you to answer that question, its just to tell you that every conflict is not about control of oil and oil prices, like i said, you made sense in that line of thought though.
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by pedro08: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
Let d whole oil money 4rm d arab nations buy all d market in Nigeria economy.d average Nigerian is always broke
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by playboy19(m): 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
jpphilips:

I wasn't really expecting you to answer that question, its just to tell you that every conflict is not about control of oil and oil prices, like i said, you made sense in that line of thought though.

I know Sir, i only answered that just for the sake of those who come here and read for educational purpose. I always like things to be as clear as possible, so if an 8 year old, ten years down the line becomes 18 and come here 10 years later to read this, he/she will understand what you and I was talking about without any extra effort. wink cool

Then again, Crimea is half Political, half Oil. Western countries already have plans for Crimea's black sea gas fields.
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by gatiano(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
this is a really complicated issue that needs to be thoroughly discussed in the country as a whole for a general development.

you make a alot of sense, but your statement sounds like Oh GOD, bless the rich and let us the rich provide for the poor. like a teacher that finds pride in teaching students who already know and neglecting the once that need a little attention to know too.

heaven helps those that help themselves, true. we are all not previledged, some have access to and some will have to try a little harder.

i have seen people who have been a bank customer for more than 10 years, never filled for loan, used their hard earned salary to work up their businesses, and just a little lapse, the bank refused flatly to give the smallest loan. i know of thousands like that personally.

it will surprise you that, more than 80% of nigerians are not interested in creating businesses, they are 100% satisfied with working (being a teacher, policeman, farmer, pharmacist, and doctor etc), more than 75% don't think about buying a land and building their personal mansions, all they are satisfied with is a comfortable apartments.

now, who will provide this apartments, who will create this jobs? is it enough for dangote,otedola, ovia, and a handful of others and you to provide jobs and apartment for this 80%? if you can't and the banks won't, won't everyone of the 80% just give it all up and declare businesses for all? (which is what you are infact scared of, smart man).

should the banks give morgage and car loans to only those that earn more than 200,000 naira monthly, what about the civil-servants, the mechanics, the plumbers, drivers and conductors? don't they deserve a loan? do you see a casting system in the nigerian society? then you should never be amongst those that complain about slums and rusty roofs.

as an investor, you will check all the corners, up and down, it all come down to risk, it will be calculated, some you lose, some moderate and some a super win. banks can even support businesses and share ownership 50/50. everybody is liable and has a right to loan depending on his/her capabilities. country of 170 milion people, yet a bank from their can't boost of been the 10 top most bank of the world, that shows you the relationship they have with their customers.
playboy19:

Nigerians wont listen to you no matter how much you try and explain the act of doing business to them. They believe they are entitled to anything just because they are Nigerians. Just because they have a lousy idea, they think banks should finance them without any track record of success.

In life generally, nobody care about you until you start showing signs of seriousness, which can only be shown through continuous success. I'm a serial entrepreneur and i invest in start ups, but you will never find me investing in someone, whose idea is his first in business. Never!

Nigerians and prospective entrepreneur the world over should understand that Investors/Banks dont lend or invest in Businesses for the most part, they invest in people. The person handling the business. The prospect of them being successful. Take for example, you come in to my office and pitch your idea to me. Though sounds very interesting and viable to me, (I) the first question i ask myself is, can this guy handle this? (II) The second is, this idea is not original, so it's something i could have come up with or someone had already pitched this to me in the past but i didn't give much attention or perhaps, someone already pitched this to me but the time wasn't right (but now, due to different changes in circumstances and life, the time is right), so why should i pay this guy for this? (III) Then the next thought is, i could get my team to develop this and make tons of money without this guy, so why do i need him?

What i'm trying to say is, if your idea is interesting and viable enough, try and source the capital within your circle first and get the business running. If you then come to me with good digits, there's no way i wont want a piece of you by investing. Haven't you heard of bankers begging or even doing extreme things just to get some people to get loan ( which they most times dont need) from them? That's because they have successfully proven that they can be successful without the banks and these banks want to make money with them from their businesses. Note that these banks at these point aren't really interested in the full details of the business(es), they just want to have a piece of the profit from whatever and however it is you are running your businesses and turning profit.

In summary, find a way to SHOW people you can do it and watch them queue at your door to do business with you. Actions they say, speaks louder than voice. I know this may sound rather harsh and unrealistic for some people who are down down the pecking order in life but hey, it's life. Life is harsh and unfair. The onus is on all of us to get up from our situations and get the ball rolling. Shalom
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
playboy19:

With all due respect, I quite agree with you playboy, but the question is: why is it always these people and their peaceful religious followers

Remember what Jesus Christ told his disciples He said: one of you will betray me and sell me out to the enemy, but woe unto that man that will be used; it will be better for him to tie his neck with a stone and drawn himself in an ocean, and he was talking about Judas.

So woe unto any religion or human(s) that believe in any religious belief that encourages it to kill and destroy his/her fellow human being for no justifiable reason aside some useless religious belief and inculcation.

Once again, thanks for the awesome information, I cherish great info like thissmiley
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
Smh... I am beginning to hate Dangote's plan. Why in the good of me would he sell shares to Arabs? How many Arab companies are selling shares to Nigerians? Jeez! I am angry with this Nigerian richest man at the moment for taking that step. The same Arabs people who see Africans as sub-humans. When are Africans going to learn? I am not going to admire him again as before.

The West are there who understand human rights to sell the shares to. Nigerian Dangote has started another inferiority idea in that country and I am not happy with him. I am going to remove him from my twitter very soon. I follow him there.
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
I just stopped following Dangote on twitter! I was among the first people to follow him there. One of the very few first 10 people and now he has over 80k followers.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by dellaziz(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija: Smh... I am beginning to hate Dangote's plan. Why in the good of me would he sell shares to Arabs? How many Arab companies are selling shares to Nigerians? Jeez! I am angry with this Nigerian richest man at the moment for taking that step. The same Arabs people who see Africans as sub-humans. When are Africans going to learn. I not going to admire him again as before.

The West are there who understand human rights to sell the shares to. Nigerian Dangote has started another inferiority idea in that country and I am not happy with him. I am going to remove him from my twitter very soon. I follow him there.

ave always read u... and 90% of d time u reason like a BUFOON....partially daft... fully senseless... what's d diff between Arabs and d west... who invented slavery... sponsor almost all crises in Asia and Africa... build tons of nuclear destructive weapons.
DOS ARE D E,theIOTS THAT UNDERSTAND HUMAN RIGHTS BA

I c u are partially a monkey(BLACK) PARTIALLY A PIG(WHITE)... dat makes u a new hybrid animal WARTHOG I.e a MONKISH PIG OR PIGISH MONKEY...
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by ibedun: 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mugun people of Nigeria.

Which kind Arab or Foreign investment? Na your people dey recycle your already stolen money (round tripping) back in to the cleanest investment in town. Its the art of turning dirty money into clean money.

No Arab man will take his hard earned money and invest in Nigeria. Go behind the scene and try to find out the identity and detail of these so called Arab investors, dont be surprised if the name is Olatunde, Mohammed and Chuckwudi - all former officials and leaders and local government chairmen. Find out the shareholders of MTN first anyways..........

My thoughts......

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
dellaziz:

ave always read u... and 90% of d time u reason like a BUFOON....partially daft... fully senseless... what's d diff between Arabs and d west... who invented slavery... sponsor almost all crises in Asia and Africa... build tons of nuclear destructive weapons.
DOS ARE D E,theIOTS THAT UNDERSTAND HUMAN RIGHTS BA

I c u are partially a monkey(BLACK) PARTIALLY A PIG(WHITE)... dat makes u a new hybrid animal WARTHOG I.e a MONKISH PIG OR PIGISH MONKEY...
Arabs invented slavery! You need to read up on it. They propagated it around the world. The west is better and they treat Africans better than Arabs! The human rights organizations and other bodies like red cross, amnesty international,etc are from the west. You are the senseless person here. You must be one of those Islamic followers who doesn't make use of their brain.

I have already removed my follower link from Dangote's twitter page. I will never admire him again for selling part of his cement shares to the Arabs.
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija: I just stopped following Dangote on twitter! I was among the first people to follow him there. One of the very few 10 people and now he has over 80k followers.
so? You think he cares?
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
jerryjere: As Igbo big men dey dominate Nigeria and other African countries which of dem don be like dangote I won know
my friend do you understand the concept of shared prosperity? If you do that answers your flimsy question.
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by DoTheNeedful: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
playboy19:

@bolded,God bless the woman that gave birth to your intelligent self. You sound smart wink
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nobleval: so? You think he cares?
No, he doesn't! The reason is that he is a billionaire who doesn't care about his fans in the first place! That is typical of Nigerians. I would rather be like Bill Gates than be like Dangote who admires Arabs treating Africans like sh*ts!

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by playboy19(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
gatiano: this is a really complicated issue that needs to be thoroughly discussed in the country as a whole for a general development.

you make a alot of sense, but your statement sounds like Oh GOD, bless the rich and let us the rich provide for the poor. like a teacher that finds pride in teaching students who already know and neglecting the once that need a little attention to know too.

I guess for the sake of clarity, i will have to respond to your comment in bits.

The quote above is totally against my state of mind. I'm not like a teacher who is neglecting the ones who don't know. If i was in that state of mind, i wouldn't give out those 3 most important hints on how an investors thinks. And those right there are basically how ALL investors would first set out to think. As matter of fact, my heart is with the SMEs. If i had the time and opportunity to create a mentor-ship platform for prospective entrepreneur right now, God knows i'll do it. But i do not have the time and i think i am not very gifted in writing professionally. But if you would read on, you may learn a thing or two from what i'm about to write.

heaven helps those that help themselves, true. we are all not previledged, some have access to and some will have to try a little harder.

i have seen people who have been a bank customer for more than 10 years, never filled for loan, used their hard earned salary to work up their businesses, and just a little lapse, the bank refused flatly to give the smallest loan. i know of thousands like that personally.

I passionately believe that SMEs are the way forward for developing economies, developed economies or any economy for that matter and if i can successfully pool/raise funds for investments into Africa, financial services is at the top of my interest list.

Having said that, starting a business is a different game all together. It takes a lot of things. From mental and physical preparedness to stark determination, to being superlatively focused, to mental paradigm shift etc... Before you start a business, you have to start thinking like a business man and start learning alot about business.

I will take your above quote for example. The bold part of the quote is your friend's major problem. Like i said you have to start seeing every move from a business perspective to be a good business man. To the best of my knowledge, from your above quote, you friend has 'no business relationship with the bank' when things were going good for him/her. Most of us mistake saving into our accounts as relationship with the bank when in fact, your cash is considered as a 'liability' on them. Because they legally make no money from your deposits. You can come and ask for your deposit anytime but if you take out loans, that's when you start having a business relationship with the bank, because they'll be officially and legally making money from you in the name of interest. This way you have done business with the bank.

This relationship thing is one of the things that helped me coming up in my business. I will take loan (even when i don't need it) when my business is giving good profit just for the sake of creating business relationship and pay back as fast as i can. And i keep doing that time and time over until i knew i must have been in their good books. Then next, i took a line of credit, which is even better than a loan (you should read about it if you know that what that is or how it works). This gave me a good reputation with the banks. Note that i didn't need this loans, i was only planning towards the time i'll need to expand my business and when the time came and i approach them, they had no option than to grant me without much questions.

So what can you learn from the above, you need to create a good business relationship with your bank at all cost. They are out to make money too. Give what is worth for ceaser to ceaser. Just make sure, in the long run, you're the one making the larger profits. Plan ahead. Deposits are not business relationship, you are worth nothing to them. Don't wait till you are in trouble before you ask for loan. Take it for the sake of it. You're a business man, you're suppose to be smart.

Taking out loans will (I) Help you create relationship with the bank (II) Give you access to what we call OPM (Other People's Money) and use other people's deposits to expand your own business while they are all sleeping feeling rich over their account balance. Get it? Why do you think the rich take out loan for a car they can afford to pay cash for? Think guys. This right here is not something i can talk about within a few paragraphs but i believe you get the drift.

it will surprise you that, more than 80% of nigerians are not interested in creating businesses, they are 100% satisfied with working (being a teacher, policeman, farmer, pharmacist, and doctor etc), more than 75% don't think about buying a land and building their personal mansions, all they are satisfied with is a comfortable apartments.

now, who will provide this apartments, who will create this jobs? is it enough for dangote,otedola, ovia, and a handful of others and you to provide jobs and apartment for this 80%? if you can't and the banks won't, won't everyone of the 80% just give it all up and declare businesses for all? (which is what you are infact scared of, smart man).

should the banks give morgage and car loans to only those that earn more than 200,000 naira monthly, what about the civil-servants, the mechanics, the plumbers, drivers and conductors? don't they deserve a loan? do you see a casting system in the nigerian society? then you should never be amongst those that complain about slums and rusty roofs.

As much as i believe the banks should be able to provide loan to the above state categories of people, but at this point, from the business point of view, they wouldn't be able to do it because they are equalit on LOAN or EQUITY from investors who gave them the money for consolidation exercise initiated by Prof. Soludo. Remember i said above that "if i can successfully 'pool' investment", i will go into financial services. This investments will be coming from somewhere, either as a loan or equity investment and my business (finanacial services/bank) will have to pay back the loan or make profits for the investors. So your banks are equally working on making profits for their investors who rescued them from going under during the consolidation program, so they need only businesses that'll give them high yield. However, Micro finance banks should be able to give loans to these categories of people.

as an investor, you will check all the corners, up and down, it all come down to risk, it will be calculated, some you lose, some moderate and some a super win. banks can even support businesses and share ownership 50/50. everybody is liable and has a right to loan depending on his/her capabilities. country of 170 milion people, yet a bank from their can't boost of been the 10 top most bank of the world, that shows you the relationship they have with their customers.

Yes, everybody should have a right to a loan but remember most Nigerians are bad with loans. Even within their families. They lied to you about the purpose of the loans and go partying or buying things they dont need. It is on the banks/investors to look thorough (due diligence) to be sure this is one person he can do business with. And that involve, giving out his money to, giving out his time, giving his attention, giving out his emotion, because lets face it, investments require all this.

In summary, what i want us to gain from this many many stories is that, as a prospective entrepreneur, we must be mentally very ready and ready to see things from a business perspective. My last example will be why i don't keep extra-marital affairs. Not only because of my undying love for my wife, nor is it of her ravishing beauty, or is it of her supportive and good behavior, or only because of the respect i have for her but because of the business side of keeping such affairs. I have come to realize that, i will not be gaining anything from such ventures.

What the lady will be offering is her body and i will equally be offering mine, so why do i have to be the only one to spend my money in the affairs? The investment outweighs the gain. If I want sex, I'll go to my wife. Period! Shalom

I will try and edit this later, I'm heading out.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by MoneyGreen(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Iykebestbt: God punish poverty...
sorry bro, are u poor? (No offense) but me and mrcork here in london is superich with light skin babes..
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija:
No, he doesn't! The reason is that he is a billionaire who doesn't care about his fans in the first place! That is typical of Nigerians. I would rather be like Bill Gates than be like Dangote who admires Arabs treating Africans like sh*ts!
what do you mean by that?
Re: Dubai Company Buys N48bn Stake In Dangote Cement by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nobleval: what do you mean by that?
For selling his shares to Dubai means he support or admire Arabs stands toward Africans in many ways. He should take back the shares and let that be over with. I used to admire him a lot. He just lost one of his great fans indeed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse / My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma / Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.