Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People (55212 Views)

Check Out The Biography Of Famous Singer RUNTOWN / 5 Photos Of Famous Celebrities Taken Before Their Death / Tiwa Savage's Lover, T-billz, Says He Isseeing Dead People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by GowonAbacha: 12:50am On Sep 21, 2014
happykidArotiba: Laughing hard* dat wrestler is wicked o... shooo!
kill wife, den son, and himself....

That story is a hoax..its not true.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by GowonAbacha: 12:54am On Sep 21, 2014
JohnnySarz: I miss 2pac!.. RIP bro!
Reports and conspiracy theories suggest he's still alive.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by QAPHAYNE: 12:59am On Sep 21, 2014
Its always great to read well researched write ups. Krak u have done well, this post is one of a kind.

1 Like

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Brukevwe(m): 1:01am On Sep 21, 2014
HeadlinePlanet.com stated that after the death of
his friend Johnny Grunge in 2006, Chris Benoit
refused to attend his funeral and he would not
attend church anymore due to a hatred of religion.
He would not let Nancy Benoit go out past 6 p.m.
and he would not let Daniel Benoit go outside
because he felt that someone was watching his
family and paranoid that someone was stalking
him. This behavior is consistent with Late-Onset
Schizophrenia, however it should be noted that the
diagnostic criteria for Late-Onset schizophrenia is
still a subject of some debate, and paranoid
behavior does not necessarily indicate that
someone has schizophrenia. Anything could have
happened.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by samplegirl(f): 1:09am On Sep 21, 2014
Job's is so touchy!
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 21, 2014
Krak:

Countless search parties but no result.

Still another modern mystery.

I'm i the only one thinking that woman must have crashed in one uninhabited or coral island or maybe a rainforest

1 Like

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by ibdeals1(m): 1:24am On Sep 21, 2014
Kizmarty:

I'm i the only one thinking that woman must have crashed in one inhabited or coral island or maybe a rainforest

you are nt the only one bro...a recent search party saw some airplane engine and boots suggesting might be hers sad
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Paretomaster(m): 1:44am On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Reports and conspiracy theories suggest he's still alive.

use to believe that too, but after much research, i conclude the guy is gone.

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by AdeniyiA(m): 2:02am On Sep 21, 2014
tijjanioyan: make we organise search party go look 4her na
I'd rather prefer a committee be set up...cool
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by AdeniyiA(m): 2:05am On Sep 21, 2014
Krak: This picture of Amy Winehouse walking outside her home was taken on July 23, 2011 a week before she died of alcohol intoxication[/b].
...i am not surprised, Oruko a ma r'omo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by brighter1: 2:17am On Sep 21, 2014
Please, can someone help me out how can I post my topic in the front page?
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by donbummex(m): 3:02am On Sep 21, 2014
Do you believe anybody can disappear, when you no be ghost.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by larrymoore(m): 3:05am On Sep 21, 2014
Rest In Peace Pac

1 Like

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by mamagee3(f): 3:15am On Sep 21, 2014
Rest in Peace!!!
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 21, 2014
brighter1: Please, can someone help me out how can I post my topic in the front page?

From front page. Go to the section like Politcs. Entertainment. Education click on the section scroll down a bit, you will see create a new topic.click on that . Then you can add subject and the content. Hope that info will be helpfull.

Thank you
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Ishilove: 5:09am On Sep 21, 2014
phreakabit:

Hendrix= Drug addict head. Always looks wasted!

Amy Winehouse= Depressed tormented soul. . . Far from being most talented, but up there with the best.

Hitler= Did not kill himself. . . .Relocated to Argentina were he grew old n died.

JFK= Them deal with this family no be small, total wipe out!
Where did you get this info from?
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by ifeanyi83(m): 6:06am On Sep 21, 2014
Gosh..that Steve Job's picture got me. He really went through a lot..such a talented guy...
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by GowonAbacha: 6:42am On Sep 21, 2014
Paretomaster:

use to believe that too, but after much research, i conclude the guy is gone.
Kikikkiki..whewe did u get that photo from? 2pac was never butchered like that tho.M
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Krak(m): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Kikikkiki..whewe did u get that photo from? 2pac was never butchered like that tho.M
Autopsy.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by etenyong(m): 7:13am On Sep 21, 2014
I hav just taken a picture now. could it be my last known picture? O Lord my life is in ur hands. You are d only one dats knows d hour, but pls 4giv my sins and grant me more fruitful years.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by tswagg007(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2014
striker9: where is skarley mental ,he also had a pic minutes before he was killed.
not skalley bro,its damoche
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2014
Krak: The last known photograph of professional wrestler Chris Benoit, taken by a mobile phone on June 22, 2007 in his doctors office.

By this time he had already killed his wife, the next day he killed his son and then himself

He killed his wife and son on the 22nd of June ( same day ) and hanged himself on the 24th ( two days later )

1 Like

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by 2scorehigh(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2014

Last known picture of Krak the OP...before he drank his last cup of poisoned Lipton tea cheesy
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by striker9(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2014
tswagg007: not skalley bro,its damoche
oh sorry,yes damoche
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by hollypagan: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2014
pic of my father before he was poisoned by his step mother in 1977
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2014
hollypagan: pic of my father before he was poisoned by his step mother in 1977

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Pdizzle(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2014
rip Amaru Shakur

1 Like

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2014
ibdeals1:

you are nt the only one bro...a recent search party saw some airplane engine and boots suggesting might be hers sad

thought as much..
real life experience of the seasonal movie LOST smiley
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by kliq(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2014
Legendary(Tupac) r.i.p
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2014
R.I.P to the dead especial 2 PAC shakur and BIGGIE SMALLS.
Although am not sure if 2 PAC is really dead.R.I.P to the dead especial 2 PAC shakur and BIGGIE SMALLS.
Although am not sure if 2 PAC is really dead.
R.I.P to the dead especial 2 PAC shakur and BIGGIE SMALLS.
Although am not sure if 2 PAC is really dead.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2014
tijjanioyan: make we organise search party go look 4her na
. JUsT LOOK AT THE DATE NAH...AM SURE IT SENIOR U WELLER......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma / Davido: My Godfather Is Captain Hosa Idahosa Wells Okunbo (Photos) / Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.