Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People (55222 Views)

Check Out The Biography Of Famous Singer RUNTOWN / 5 Photos Of Famous Celebrities Taken Before Their Death / Tiwa Savage's Lover, T-billz, Says He Isseeing Dead People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by munex007(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2014
If only death accept cash,Steve will still be alive...

Death the destroyer of pleasure

"Every soul shat taste death" (Q3:185)
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by ethicalUser(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2014
Krak: Billionaire and Apple Inc. founder, Steve Jobs is helped into a car outside his home in California. Several weeks before his death in 2011.
Imagine a billionaire using Lexus Rx 330 ...if Na Naija now Na Bentley and Aston martin go cover space ..very humble man. RIP Steve Jobs
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by holums(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2014
Krak: This photo of the Ultimate Warrior(right) was taken with a fan at New Orleans Airport on the morning of April 8,2014. He died later that same day, of a heart attack.

I do watch this man and Hulk Hogan and Andre the giant when I was a kid..........it's unfortunate that he died some hours later after he was inducted to WWE hall of fame
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by holums(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2014
Krak: Notorious BIG posing for a picture with Sean Combs on March 9,1997. Fifteen minutes after this photo was taken, BIG was shot and killed.

P.Diddy really released songs in his remembrance...... "Every step I take", " Hehe hehe Notorious"
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Lawrence14: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
Countless search parties but no result.

Still another modern mystery.[/quote]
maybe she travelled across the Bermuda Triangle. Only God knows.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by MazadoGoodman: 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
tijjanioyan: make we organise search party go look 4her na

Start with "Chibok Girls"...

1 Like

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by kika23(f): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Scary embarassed embarassed
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
pussygotlips: That wrestler na big otondo

Do you know they struck the idiott's name out of the WWE? he was stripped of his hall of fame and any other mention of his name has been banned forever and ever . He was a bastard
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Afroconnect: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
Krak: This picture of Tupac Shakur with Suge Knight was taken on the night of Sept. 7, 1996. A few hours later Tupac was shot multiple times. He died six days later.

http://globalthots..com/2014/09/last-known-pictures-of-some-famous-dead.html?m=1

Looking at Sug knight,his fixed gazed and lost stare clearly tells he is in a crucial frame of mind,preparing himself for what is about to happen.

Suge knight is known to be selfish,ambitious and an exposed criminal-he is used by so many different people to get at their enemies.

A gang member,he gave snoop the hit man that fell some attackers way back in the death row era...if he wanted to protect Tupac he would have tried to,at least provide security till the hit dies down...word definitely goes on the streets$

I guess he traded Tupac as a bargaining chip.

Everyone knows Suge is a Snitch that is why he is being shot at, at every party he goes.

Real cats take it upon themselves to deal with phoney snitches...Pac was a real G, lots of G's and thugs idolise him.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by BadSamaritan(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Notorious BIG :LEGEND!
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Paretomaster(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Kikikkiki..whewe did u get that photo from? 2pac was never butchered like that tho.M

That's the Autopsy photo man! He was later cremated.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tu pac's death kinda remind me of his movie "Poetic Justice" with Janet Jackson. when his cousin was shot. I really don't get the west coast and east coast hip hop rival that led to his death, but other than that when he was still alive he sold many copies and was definitely the best in the game, if he was still alive; he will still be the best.

Amy winehouse just totally destroy herself with drugs embarassed, but she was a very talented woman, my favorite songs from her are, Valerie, wake up alone, rehab and so many more. i don't think anyone will ever take her place, but people still compare Adele to her.

1 Like

Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by pussygotlips: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2014
lestat:

Do you know they struck the idiott's name out of the WWE? he was stripped of his hall of fame and any other mention of his name has been banned forever and ever . He was a bastard
Serves him right
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by pussygotlips: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2014
pussyaddict:

Really miss him. I was his fan in those days
The man has really Bleep up
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Konquest: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2014
Krak: Billionaire and Apple Inc. founder, Steve Jobs is helped into a car outside his home in California. Several weeks before his death in 2011.

Oh Steve Jobs, the great Syrian-American [Arab-American]! smiley smiley

Life is just so ephemeral....

This is a lovely thread on Nairaland!
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=Olawaleslimfit][/quote]

how them wan take dey suck di.ck for heaven na bros I mean hell & lucifer's molten magma di.ck sef
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Decryptor(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Did y'all see the look on the face of John Lennon's killer while he was signing that autograph? Gross!!
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by sexzskil(f): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
ADOLF HITLER- THE GREATEST BEING WHO EVER WALK THIS EARTH! THE MOST MYSTERIOUS, ENIGMATIC FIGURE IN MANKIND HISTORY. THE ALMIGHTY WHO STOOD ON THE TOP OF FLAMING STORMS WHEN THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE STOOD AGAINST HIM

THOU LORD HITLER DID CRUSHED THEIR MIGHTIEST HULKS. THY WING WAS THE COMFORT OF MUSSOLINI. THOU COMMANDEST THE GREATEST HORDES IN HISTORY, OUTNUMBERING THE HORDES OF ALEXANDRA THE GREAT AND CHARLEMAGNE. THOU, O MASTER, FOUGHT THE BRAVEST, MOST FEROCIOUS WAR OF ALL TIME, AND SEEKEST TO UPLIFT THE GLORY OF THE REAL INHABITANT OF THE WORLD, THE ARYANS!

THOU, O LORD, THE SUPREME FUHRER STANDS AS THE ULTIMATE ''INSIGNIA'' OF MANKIND TO TIME INDEFINITE. GENERATIONS UPONS GENERATIONS SHALL CONTINUALLY LEARN OF THEE, O MIGHTIEST FUHRER!

HEIL HITLER!!!
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by millionboi(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
tbaba12345:

Since 1937?? over 70 years ago
Nothin is imposibl
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Brukevwe(m): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2014
sexzskil: ADOLF HITLER- THE GREATEST BEING WHO EVER WALK THIS EARTH! THE MOST MYSTERIOUS, ENIGMATIC FIGURE IN MANKIND HISTORY. THE ALMIGHTY WHO STOOD ON THE TOP OF FLAMING STORMS WHEN THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE STOOD AGAINST HIM

THOU LORD HITLER DID CRUSHED THEIR MIGHTIEST HULKS. THY WING WAS THE COMFORT OF MUSSOLINI. THOU COMMANDEST THE GREATEST HORDES IN HISTORY, OUTNUMBERING THE HORDES OF ALEXANDRA THE GREAT AND CHARLEMAGNE. THOU, O MASTER, FOUGHT THE BRAVEST, MOST FEROCIOUS WAR OF ALL TIME, AND SEEKEST TO UPLIFT THE GLORY OF THE REAL INHABITANT OF THE WORLD, THE ARYANS!

THOU, O LORD, THE SUPREME FUHRER STANDS AS THE ULTIMATE ''INSIGNIA'' OF MANKIND TO TIME INDEFINITE. GENERATIONS UPONS GENERATIONS SHALL CONTINUALLY LEARN OF THEE, O MIGHTIEST FUHRER!

HEIL HITLER!!!

CRAZY... Hitler worshipper.#Fucking Nazi undecided
sexzskil: ADOLF HITLER- THE GREATEST BEING WHO EVER WALK THIS EARTH! THE MOST MYSTERIOUS, ENIGMATIC FIGURE IN MANKIND HISTORY. THE ALMIGHTY WHO STOOD ON THE TOP OF FLAMING STORMS WHEN THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE STOOD AGAINST HIM

HEIL HITLER!!!

CRAZY... Hitler worshipper.#Fucking Nazi
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by SenatorJames(m): 3:53am On Sep 25, 2014
Krak: John Lennon giving an autograph to his killer Mark David Chapman(Right) on December 8,1980.

Several hours later Mark David Chapman shot and killed John Lennon
This people will not cease to amaze me, the last time i heard about something like this was during the ancient time, when warriors will instruct their follower to kill them, in other to avoid been capture.

Oluyole, Ogunmola, Asanke, Lagelu etc (great Ibadan warriors) come to mind.
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Awesomeking: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
pussygotlips: That wrestler na big otondo
u freak,if u were talking about ultimate warrior then u are a big fool,warrior died of an heart attack,if u were talking about chris benoit then u are a bigger otondo cuz benoit was a major wrestler,the best there ever was and the best there ever will be#lobatan
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Awesomeking: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
pussygotlips:
Serves him right
fools
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by pussygotlips: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Awesomeking: u freak,if u were talking about ultimate warrior then u are a big fool,warrior died of an heart attack,if u were talking about chris benoit then u are a bigger otondo cuz benoit was a major wrestler,the best there ever was and the best there ever will be#lobatan
Fool I don't know what you are talking about
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by Awesomeking: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
pussygotlips:
Fool I don't know what you are talking about
then what tha hell are you doing commenting on chris benoits case,why dont u break ur spine,bust a kidney and be diagnosed of cancer of the blood all in one month and see if you wont end up taking drugz to forget it all
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by coolitempa(f): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
hollypagan:
pic of my father before he was poisoned by his step mother in 1977

so sorry to read this.....may he rest in peace... undecided
Re: Last Known Pictures Of Famous Dead People by NairaExam690(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2016
F a b s o n

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out / Don Jazzy Congratulates D'banj Over New Born Baby - Fans Reacts (photos) / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.