Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,925 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:37 AM

UNIBEN Postgraduate Application Form 2014/2015 Has Been Released - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Postgraduate Application Form 2014/2015 Has Been Released (2619 Views)

2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here / 2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Postgraduate Application Form 2014/2015 Has Been Released by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Postgraduate programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree and Ph.D in the various Faculties/Schools/Institutes of the University of Benin.
General Admission requirements

1. A Candidate for postgraduate studies in the university of Benin must have obtained at least five (5) credits in WASC, NECO, GCE (ordinary level or their equivalents,) A credit pass in Maths and English is required.
2. Four credits of Ordinary level plus OND (not pass), NCE, IJMB or Advance level passes.
3. A holder of a Pass (Degree/Diploma) is not qualified for admission into the postgraduate programme of the University of Benin. In addition, all holders of 3rd class degree must possess PGD to be considered for admission into the Masters programmes.
4. Candidates who obtained Masters degree but with Weighted Average Score (WAS) between 55.0-59% can only be considered for admission into the M.Phil programme in the first instance.
5. A candidate applying for the Ph.D in any programme of the University of Benin must have obtained a weighted average score of 60% or letter grade ‘B’ average in the Masters degree.
6. A candidate applying for the PhD with a Master’s degree from any other University who in his/her Master’s study has not previously taken the compulsory courses or their equivalents similar to the ones in the University of Benin shall on admission be required to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60% or letter grade ‘B’.
See more at: http://www.mynaijadream.com/2014/09/uniben-postgraduate-application-form.html
Re: UNIBEN Postgraduate Application Form 2014/2015 Has Been Released by omokab: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Do you mean four o level credit with lower credit of HND holders as in paragraph 2.
Meanwhile,I will like to know if I qualify to obtain the form with lower credit and about 10 years working experience for PDG.Also to know how much it will cost me to buy the form and the scool fees.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Postgraduate Application Form 2014/2015 Has Been Released by iammide(m): 7:09am On May 08, 2015
Please, am new here. I want to apply for MSc. Information and technology in uniben, so I had like to know when next is the admission gonna be out and what are the procedures I should put in mind...here is my email: Ollarh_2k@yahoo.co.
Pls, I need someone to verify the date and cost plzzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(1) (Reply)

Post You Jamb Score Here / 12 Breathtaking Waterfall In Nigeria You Need To See / Toughest Engineering Department In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.