Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) (40415 Views)

The Bleachers Celebrate; Tonto Dike Spotted With Bleaching Expert Pela.. / BREAKING NEWS: Top Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure / Top Nollywood Actresses With Little Or No Scandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Davidovinci: Yvonne Nelson said she's using cocoa butter *Laughs in Swahili*

6 Likes

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by dania30(f): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
tandj: cheesy cheesy @lala, u won't injure me with lafta!

The thing di ka mkpuru aki.

As per d galfriend never mind, majority of them have galfriends. Its not an open thing in Nigeria and with d law against them, all man gat to pretend but honestly, anybody in d biz will know he is def one.

Eucharia and Clarion are naturally fair. Instead of them to tone their color, they were bleaching it. Check out clarion's hand and armpit. Evidence of all those tubes in d market.

To maintain a very fair color is hard especially those that r prone to sun damage. We have different types of fair color.
Tonto dike won't be affected much by d sun but eucharia can.
All they need is a good soap and toning cream. Also too much makeup as in d case of eucharia will give dark patches around the eyes.

The worst is guys that bleach. They smell like burnt groundnut.

If u wanna bleach pls go and buy d bleaching drug. That's what oyinbos use.

Yuk.
That line got me laughing #hahahahaha cheesy
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Stunner1(f): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
fairheven: But some truth must be said though,if u can see the pictures of these people when they were kids,u will see that virtually all of them were light-skinned,bt over time,due to hustle,weather and suffering ,they become dark in complexion,then later on ,wen they start to "enjoy life,"the skine will return to its original complexion which is light-skinned..I have been there trust me,and anyone wu has been outside the country and gone to a much friendly-weather nation can also attest to that cool

A gazillion likes for this post smiley
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Most of them r bleachers whle d rest r cronic toners. why would a guy bleach or tone?
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
fairheven: But some truth must be said though,if u can see the pictures of these people when they were kids,u will see that virtually all of them were light-skinned,bt over time,due to hustle,weather and suffering ,they become dark in complexion,then later on ,wen they start to "enjoy life,"the skine will return to its original complexion which is light-skinned..I have been there trust me,and anyone wu has been outside the country and gone to a much friendly-weather nation can also attest to that cool
Bleachers wil always hav a justification 4 their actions or a theory to justify their actions. i cant stand a guy dat bleaches. guys said ladies dat bleach stink during sex.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by mztubsy(f): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Whether toning or bleaching,the fact is that there's an alteration or enhancement as the case may be.its just so appauling that wwe as individuals don't think of the aftermath and effects of our action.....hmnnn , I witnessed an. Incident wherethey rushed a lady into FMC abeokuta,she was involved in a terrible accident and I was later told by some staff that there was nutn the doctors cud do due to the fact that her skin cudnt be stitched.this was a beautiful lady.it just take a few experiences to change one's orientation and perceptions about things of this nature....I sincerely belive in moderacy in all things.......even coco butter,shea butter and "adia agbon" cud do the trick in making ur skin glow.why d heck wud I bleach? Hian!

1 Like

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by enoqueen: 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
sometimes stress make one dark and the moment you comfortable every thing even your skin color fall in place. not all of them toned. I don't agree with this list at all.

above all some of this pics describe them some years back
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 1:08am On Sep 10, 2014
lalasticlala: Eucharia looks like Adamma Masquerade
u dey pity her give her better name? It is 'nameless'
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by fairheven: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2014
Stunner1:

A gazillion likes for this post smiley

Thanks a trillion!
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2014
Jide kosoko is their father meanwhile Eucharia is their mother
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by dytbabe: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
lalasticlala:

tandj, u said he looks gay?
c his girlfriend ooo

Guy u some clown
I can't blv am so laughin hard
And I am jst imagining how his small pee will get thru that my size gf of his
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
dytbabe:

Guy u some clown
I can't blv am so laughin hard
And I am jst imagining how his small pee will get thru that my size gf of his

lol.
don't mind me ooo
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by diksucker(f): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
look at that guy okonkwo bleached.
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by edymonte: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
if they no tone men no go toast them na
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by BeautyClinic: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
Discount!!Discount!!We are back and better with our well researched and Advanced Natural Cosmetic Products. We know what it is like to look good and have that flawless skin. Our cream is without side effect! 100% Guaranteed! We have our Premium Toning/ Whitening/ Mulato( Halfcaste) cream.(Morning/Night creams) We also have various kind of Soaps( carrot, black soap, goat milk soap, kojic acid soap, Glutathione,customised whitening soap,) etc. Also in stock is Chinese Stretch Mark Oil, Whitening Oil, Glowing Oil, Dark Knuckle Peeler Serum, Pure Coconut Oil, Ori(Shea Butter) Whitening Cream, Acne/ Pimples Cream, Minty Scrub etc. Hurry!!!15% Discount is now on from 17th of Sept - 14th Oct( My Birthday ). So hurry now and give us a call on 09095320780 or add us on BBM 33497CF4 / 7A20AA41. Visit our blog . www.beautique-solutions..com Thanks!

Sent from Samsung Mobile
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by BeautyClinic: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
Discount!!Discount!!We are back and better with our well researched and Advanced Natural Cosmetic Products. We know what it is like to look good and have that flawless skin. Our cream is without side effect! 100% Guaranteed! We have our Premium Toning/ Whitening/ Mulato( Halfcaste) cream.(Morning/Night creams) We also have various kind of Soaps( carrot, black soap, goat milk soap, kojic acid soap, Glutathione,customised whitening soap,) etc. Also in stock is Chinese Stretch Mark Oil, Whitening Oil, Glowing Oil, Dark Knuckle Peeler Serum, Pure Coconut Oil, Ori(Shea Butter) Whitening Cream, Acne/ Pimples Cream, Minty Scrub etc. Hurry!!! \=D/ 15% Discount is now on from 17th of Sept - 14th Oct( My Birthday <=-P ). So hurry now and give us a call on 09095320780 or add us on BBM 33497CF4 / 7A20AA41. Visit our blog . www.beautique-solutions..com Kindly re-broadcast. Someone else might need this info. Thanks!

Sent from Samsung Mobile
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
Money is talking and Gluthatione pills is working
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by tosongolabeaty: 8:37am On Dec 11, 2014
The passionate team int'l is at it again on december 28, 2014 at AKURE CITY HALL by 12pm.... The first 100people will win free airtime from mtm, glo, etc. Let go there..... Passionate team.....! Changing the world !

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by fabrigas18(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2014
4 me i cant av fun (s*x) with someone with bleached skin.. *disgusting*
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by harry509: 8:44am On Dec 11, 2014
lalasticlala:
AMAZING TRANSFORMATION OF CELEBRITIES FROM BLACK/CHOCOLATE TO WHITE

These celebrities either bleach or tone their skins. What's the difference and affinity between bleaching and toning? Can someone help differentiate the two terms?

Anyway, some of these celebrities like Rita Dominic, Tonto, Frank Artus, Fredrick Leonard, Fla our, seem to be naturally light skinned, but had to bring out their fairness through toning.
While some outrightly bleached their skins all in the guise of "bringing out their colours".

The list of course is not exhaustive.

Now compare their before and after bleaching/toning pics and indicate which one is better.
lol.
good 4 dem.
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2014
Money their money, life their life, who cares?
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by ameer2: 8:48am On Dec 11, 2014
O.p...dont yhu know Money cn change pple? If yhu see dark pple,its nt there fault ooo...na sun n too mch stuggling dey cause am.Money cn mek u fresh.there's dif btw fresh n bleaching/toning
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Joshkid(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2014
lalasticlala:
AMAZING TRANSFORMATION OF CELEBRITIES FROM BLACK/CHOCOLATE TO WHITE

These celebrities either bleach or tone their skins. What's the difference and affinity between bleaching and toning? Can someone help differentiate the two terms?

Anyway, some of these celebrities like Rita Dominic, Tonto, Frank Artus, Fredrick Leonard, Fla our, seem to be naturally light skinned, but had to bring out their fairness through toning.
While some outrightly bleached their skins all in the guise of "bringing out their colours".

The list of course is not exhaustive.

Now compare their before and after bleaching/toning pics and indicate which one is better.
lol.
Lalasticala & Celebrity gossips..grin
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by DesireInnerWear(f): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2014
Lol, this list dey comprehensive grin...lol. see transformation... buh somehow somehow,i kinda like Rita, and Ebube glow.. cool

Sleepwears, boxers, Lingeries, girdle, vest, roundnecks, jewels box,
Sizes : S,M, L, xl, xxl,xxxl

08187349719,08057318900, 2B24566F
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by AJ01(m): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2014
WETIN BE UNA BUSINESS mitcheww undecided
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by mamziii(f): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2014
lalasticlala:

babe u r very honest and funny. lol.

so answer my question, what's d difference BTW toning & bleaching?
BTW, Ybonne and Rita whatever creams they r using do them good bcs u wouldn't notice any effect on their skins as they have glowing skins, tonto too.
tontoo 2? Like. Criously? Tonto now luks like a ghost
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2014
lalasticlala:

OK . d rest are just toners abi?
Has anyone ever told you that you are wasting your talent? Man, create your own blog and you would beat Linda Ikeji in no time. Your topic choices pulls crowd.

Dont say no one told you... cool

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by KLand(m): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2014
I was looking out for a truly beautiful face amongst the list but I didn't see one. grin
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by xpensiv: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2014
I mistakenly opened this while hvn breakfast!
Now I've lost my appetite! angry
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by pweetixandy: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2014
These pictures shld be tagged "before and after money came". I dnt think everyone on that list bleached their skin. I think they just used good beauty products that made their skin look d way it did when they were babies. If I shld start using all those expensive,non bleaching cosmetic products,d diff wld be very clear. Even genevieve doesn't look d way she did 10-15yrs back yet she didn't bleach.
Re: Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) by amenna(f): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2014
see d way ice price hand get different colours, na waooo! person wen wan bleach or tone go get d money to buy beta or original one, nor b does tube wen Igbo boys dey push for wheelbarrow or truck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo??? / Waje Shares Her Transformation From 2009-2015 In A Photo Collage / Belinda Effah Calls Out Tekno Over His Video Of Unclad Girls Dancing In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.