Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

This Is The Ultimate Solution. Yes! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Ultimate Solution. Yes! (709 Views)

My Ultimate Ambition Is To Be Governor Of Oyo State — 9ICE / Ultimate Solution To The Boko Haram Problem In Nigeria? / The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Ultimate Solution. Yes! by solowealth(m): 5:19am On Oct 30, 2008
So many people are really cracking their brains as to what will be the solution to many of their life's problem. One of the most pertinent problems been faced by so many people especially Nigerians is the issue of stagnation and abject poverty. Only a few can really boast of satisfaction with their current standard of living. the truth is that majority of the population are starving for money. No wonder corruption is inceasing with geometric progression in the positive direction.

The agonies of poverty are not good enough for any human being created by God. God has not created anyone to suffer. But why has this suffering persist so much? having been in real poverty before , I have experienced what it means to be suffering with passion. Poverty has a way of making knowledgable people become demoralised. People who would have been great resources for the society have been demoralised into nothing but bus conductors and hawkers in the street. Poverty is what makes salary earners live from hand to mouth, and business owners consume their capital.

Can poverty be eradicated in Nigeria? can people be totally saved from destitution? Can everybody achieve their heart desire in life? Yes is the answer to these three questions. poverty can be totally eradicated in Nigeria, we can be absolutely be saved from destitution and we can acheive our heart desires. but we must know the solution. Perhaps if everybody knows the solution, then a greater part of the problem will be solved.

This is it, the solution to poverty:

RESOLUTION: Poverty is such a stubborn monster that if you don't resolve to eliminate it, it won't go. Ask anybody who survived poverty, they will tell you that they made a strong resolution to go out of poverty. I am also an example, it took a resolution of the heart before I could do away with the beast. Once you made a strong resolution in your heart to denounce poverty, then you are on the track to making it.

REVOLUTION: After making an iron clad resolution in your heart, the next thing is to start revolution. Try to make things work, pull it and let it work. Go with full force and search for legitimate things you can do to make money. You might spend some money in doing this, don't worry just keep searching for informations that can make you rich, but you must beware of scammers, be sensitive to know who is real and who is fake.

Don't just stay there and start looking for a miracle. Make the miracle happen, make it work. Before you know it as you begin to try all your effort, you'll find out that gradually you are going out of poverty. within little time, if you keep hanging on, you will find out you are not the same person again, you now become a wealthy man/woman Success doesn't take more than that.
I have an exciting free information for you. I will like to send it to your email box. it's a sure way to eliminate poverty very fast. The information is very loaded, it's a key to liberty from poverty. Send an email to me through these emails; multi2wealth@gmail.com ,  mfatj@yahoo.com  to receive the wealth keys.

(1) (Reply)

And The Foreigners Took Jobs From Nigerians. / Sudden Ceasation Of Politically Motivated Assasinations After OBJ. / Obj Hmm De Enjoyn Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.