Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Keshi Cost Us The Game - Fashanu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Cost Us The Game - Fashanu (798 Views)

John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out / Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion / John Fashanu And Wife Abigail In Divorce Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keshi Cost Us The Game - Fashanu by TheHeadliner: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
John Fashanu has blamed coach of the Super Eagles Stephen Keshi’s tactics and Super Eagles weak defence line as the reason why Nigeria lost to Congo at home. According to him Keshi gambled with the game with the idea of resting players for the game against South Africa...
http://deheadliner..com/2014/09/keshi-cost-us-game-fashanu.html
Re: Keshi Cost Us The Game - Fashanu by lexyman(m): 12:23am On Sep 10, 2014
How many player did he rest ? Our defense line were the usual set of guys , also the midfield , except the attack where u ve the Venlor guy and Oduamadi ... The Eagles were unlucky that day , people should not always expect win all the time.... The best thing Eagles would ve had that day Is a draw .
Re: Keshi Cost Us The Game - Fashanu by TheHeadliner: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
We shouldnt depend on luck, from what i saw during the Congo match, Super Eagles coach lack the tactical knowledge to win games.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Escapes New FIFA Ban. / Nigeria's Coach Dismisses Claims Of Inviting The Uche's / CAN 2015 - LIVE : Cameroun Vs Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.