Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! (50874 Views)

6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. / Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You / I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by excellencyabia1: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
joeace2020:

Do u visit the family section.. pastor crazed fanatics
. reason well
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
100Cents:

I commend your write up.

I doubt if most ladies will understand what you just wrote.

Those type of ladies whose preoccupation is wearing the latest fashion and acquiring as many boyfriends as possible to ensure constant supply of recharge cards of MTN, GLO and Etisalat.

Sir this cut both ways undecided
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by joeace2020(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
Frankmishael: may u die of hunger for quoting my pastor @op

please differentiate between you and a boko haram militant in one word.. The same people who insult these animals would pick up weapons if they hv to in defence of their pastor. Christian, Muslims, We are all animals!
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
Meestique: I can bet u didn't see any message in that post but the errors. This is why marriages crash. People are always on the look out for something incriminating in every statement made by their spouse. Dur.!

Yes, I didn't see anything but errors. I mean we all make mistakes, but when u make so many errors in a 2 line sentence it becomes unreadable DUH

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Bobby4090: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
One very important fact you forgot is never bring strange women into your matrimonial home to live.
One of the points in Anita's petition which is a know fact is that different unclot single girls who call themselves "church workers" live in the white house with pastor chris for reasons best known to him. They also travel with him everywhere. The man is so comfortable with that arrangement inspite of the fact that Anita said she has severally told him to vacate the girls. To me its an abomination. It is one of the major roots of the divorce case.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by joeace2020(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
excellencyabia1: . reason well

Sellah!
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by anidan(m): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
I learnt hw to fry garri

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Jennydoris(f): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Omomehn: as for those advising us, are u married yet? then why are u spewing trash?

One must not be married to learn what it takes to be a good wife or husband. Well I have attended many singles and married forum. I have come to learn so many things about been single and what it means to be married. And am enjoying every part of. I mustn't get there before I start learning rather I have to get prepared before that time comes. If you're in Lagos precisely in Festac I will like you to attend our singles and married forum @Holy Family Catholic Church 22 Road, Every Monday By 7pm. I believe just one or two attendance will change some of your perspectives to singles and married life. Thanks anyway as I believe I have answered your question.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Jennydoris(f): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Babyboy1986: Hmmmmm.

Why the 'HMMMMMM'?
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by selfemployed(m): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
pastor chris has not realized how much he is losing. every member of his church will go back to his or her family at the end of the day and he will be left alone.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by 100Cents: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
IrishKez:

Sir this cut both ways undecided

As a guy, I have to date ladies and not my fellow guys. So I don't know how effing phu.cking up guys are doing in their relationships.

You have a guy who can singlehandedly take good care of you yet you still opt to maintain numerous men whose relationship with you, cannot be explained..

Many girls definition of a relationshop is a time bomb..

2 Likes

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by epospiky(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
joeace2020:

whoelse? your parents? ... Stop letting zombie followership becloud simple reasoning. They erred and are a lesson to others just like you have and you were a lesson to others.
Perhaps you're right but the basic thing they need from us now is prayer and not mockery.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by pchax: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jennydoris: 1. Never Deprive your spouse with attention, Love and
affection. These Three ingredients are necessary in every
relationship.

3. Never Encourage Long Distance Relationship In Your
Marriage. Work Hard To Make It As Short As You Can If
You Have To. Never Neglect Your Spouse Thinking that
Money Can Keep Her Warm At Night And Play Fatherly
Role To Your Kids.

A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE REQUIRES- GOOD RELATIONSHIP, TOLERANCE, UNDERSTANDING, GOOD COMMUNICATION, ACCOMODATION AND ABOVE ALL THAT WHICH SURPASSES ALL THINGS-LOVE! SAVE YOURSELF THE SHAME AND SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE BECAUSE THE EARLIER THE BETTER.

Good nuggets but your style of writing hurts my eyes. Writing Like This Is Not Normal Even When Writing Titles.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by tunshe: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
joeace2020:

E pain am... one can't make reference to people who have gone wrong anymore because they are pastors and they are untouchable.. emotional bags

They are seen to be perfect and infallible.

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Omomehn: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jennydoris:

One must not be married to learn what it takes to be a good wife or husband. Well I have attended many singles and married forum. I have come to learn so many things about been single and what it means to be married. And am enjoying every part of. I mustn't get there before I start learning rather I have to get prepared before that time comes. If you're in Lagos precisely in Festac I will like you to attend our singles and married forum @Holy Family Catholic Church 22 Road, Every Monday By 7pm. I believe just one or two attendance will change some of your perspectives to singles and married life. Thanks anyway as I believe I have answered your question.
thanks MISS
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
100Cents:

As a guy, I have to date ladies and not my fellow guys. So I don't know how effing phu.cking up guys are dong in their relationships.

You get guy who can singlehandedly take good care of you yet you still dey maintain numerous men whose relationship with you, cannot be explained..

Many girls definition of a relationshop is a time bomb..

undecided
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Jennydoris(f): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
OCTAVO:
cheesy

Just as you get info about a particular product so it is to get informed about marriage and it's challenges before going in. Remember that there are so many things that married couples will never to u as a single man or woman. They may tell u some but believe me they have their reservations. Don't wait for that time to come before you start learning. Learn now and save yourself the headache in the nearest future. Thanks for quoting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by epospiky(m): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Meestique: Why not? Because there's 'pastor' attached to their names?
Not actually. Have you won a soul for God. Or have you ever preached about God to someone? Those were the least they did.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Jennydoris(f): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
iceberylin: OP thanks,Am going to tell my parents this grin

Hahahahahah! That will be lovely. And while tell them educate yourself too. grin
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by stagger: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jennydoris: 1. Never Deprive your spouse with attention, Love and
affection. These Three ingredients are necessary in every
relationship.

2. Never Leave Your Role As A Wife To Housemaids Or
Personal Staffs Even If Your Husband is a King Or a
Pastor.

3. Never Encourage Long Distance Relationship In Your
Marriage. Work Hard To Make It As Short As You Can If
You Have To. Never Neglect Your Spouse Thinking that
Money Can Keep Her Warm At Night And Play Fatherly
Role To Your Kids.

4. Celebrate Every Occasion With Your Family~ Christmas,
Sallah, Anniversaries, Birthdays etc. And Don't Forget To
Celebrate Your Spouse In Every Given Opportunity You
Have.

5. No Matter How Holy Ghost Filled And Tongue Talking
Christian You Are, Listen and Apologize When You Are
Wrong And Make Amends Before Your Marriage Breaks.
Make Changes On Time, When You See It Is Not Working.

6. Court Is Not A Solution To Family Problems, The
Solution Lies In The Spouse. If Only The Spouse Can
Reduce Their Pride And Ego And Accept Their Wrongs and
Make Amends On The Areas That Are Not Working, They
Will Live Happily Ever.

7. Never Forget To Recognise Your Wife As The Most
Important Being In Your Life After God, And Never Forget That Your Husband Is The Most Important Being In Your Life. That's Why
Michelle Obama Is Always Beside President Barrack Obama.

A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE REQUIRES- GOOD RELATIONSHIP, TOLERANCE, UNDERSTANDING, GOOD COMMUNICATION, ACCOMODATION AND ABOVE ALL THAT WHICH SURPASSES ALL THINGS-LOVE! SAVE YOURSELF THE SHAME AND SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE BECAUSE THE EARLIER THE BETTER.

This is the only sensible post I have seen since the entire saga hit the newswires. Sadly, some childish fools will still make stupid comments here. OP you are on point.

3 Likes

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by ojotask: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
This is getting boring bros . . .
iceberylin: OP thanks,Am going to tell my parents this grin
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Frankmishael: may u die of hunger for quoting my pastor @op

This is very Christ like of you.

What part of your bible asks you to curse people?

Ode oponu. Bible thumping crazed.

2 Likes

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by stagger: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bobby4090: One very important fact you forgot is never bring strange women into your matrimonial home to live.
One of the points in Anita's petition which is a know fact is that different unclot single girls who call themselves "church workers" live in the white house with pastor chris for reasons best known to him. They also travel with him everywhere. The man is so comfortable with that arrangement inspite of the fact that Anita said she has severally told him to vacate the girls. To me its an abomination. It is one of the major roots of the divorce case.

If indeed this is the case, then this is indeed baffling. What will a woman who is not my wife be doing in my house?

3 Likes

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Jennydoris(f): 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
epospiky: Nice points but would rather it wasn't based on pastor Chris and his wife.

Noted!
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by akpanikpe(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Jennydoris(f): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG: Nothing learned.

Neither of them are iconic specimens to emulate.

Hmmmm
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Jennydoris(f): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
tellwisdom: Very foolish gurl....this doesnt apply to me angry

When after reading it and you noticed that it didn't apply to you why then did you waste your time in commenting? Don't you think you are been more foolish?

4 Likes

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Mintayo(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Op, they are not divorced yet na.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by ogene007: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
I totally agree.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by HyperBase(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Why are you guys so concerned about someone else's private life. I have not seen the Pastor in real life for once talk less being a member of his church but the way and manner you guys are over flogging this issue actually is suspicious. If you are not a Christian and therefore cares less about eternal life, then take your own belief somewhere your own religion is being talked and leave the man of God and his Jesus Christ alone. You are not God and therefore it will be stupid for you to judge much less when it has to do with a Man of God.

Obviously, most of you who have been talking against Pastor Chris are simply bits and pieces of Satan and will stop at nothing to make a cheap meat of any Man of God you know is becoming terror to your dark kingdom. Today it's T.B Joshua, tomorrow it's Rev. King, next it's Pastor Chris. Don't you guys have a job?? Find one if you dont and get busy and mind your own business. Your cheap blackmail is really an old technique that have never worked. Of course the peanut brain of serpents are too small to be creative. Think of something else daft.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by joeace2020(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
epospiky:
Perhaps you're right but the basic thing they need from us now is prayer and not mockery.

jeez dude... she didn't mock them, just letting ppl learn from dem.. does dat now equate to mockery?? Nawa i really dnt get how teaching others from ppls failure means mocking the ppl who failed.

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Rexyl(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
If the Pastor is guilty of sexual immorality he must be suspended without any delay. he must have been a fallen pastor.

if the Church is of Christ, let the pastor be disciplined while the Church continue and wax stronger. To this Christ has said the gate of hell shall never prevail against his Church.

According to the gospel, the next thing is to suspend him. during the suspension he has the grace to repent and continue with God or to surrender himself to Satan. That is how the Bible wants Christians to handle such situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love / “From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.