Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! (50867 Views)

6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. / Dear Married Men, Powerful Messages From Pastor Tony Rapu To You / I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 10, 2014
Abbey2sam:

Thanks anyway.....They look very minor but are very important .....

no hard feelings

Cheers

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by finditng: 5:06am On Sep 10, 2014
ITbomb: A little explanation of No. 1.
No matter how spirit-filled you are, some mind blowing sex increases passion, intimacy and affections. Else you will turn to some brother who lives with me

(M) user I.d!....911....#gay allert!..... lipsrsealed.....eew....#"mindblowing" just makes me pukee.........damn!....wish there was an "e-snipper"....would have shot of ur head right away..
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by nnewa: 5:15am On Sep 10, 2014
My worry is wgether there is a fixed idea of what marriage should be. For how long should a woman who suffers d burden of an uncooperative husband endure before calling it quits. Some women face life threatening conditions at home, yet should endure coz they are Christians.some husbands, in a bid to actualize second marriage or promiscuity will never shows sign of repentance. Yet she is termed to be d root of her wahala if she opts out. Man's world!
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 10, 2014
sonOfLucifer: Most important lesson is Lucifer always wins.

Ave Satanas.
You're a Liar! So is he!
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 10, 2014
donnypool:

you are not married yet and i believe guys have dumped you like garbage, so your point is invalid.

on to the next one angry
Are you speaking English? You must be high. In trying to "save" your argument, you're are spoiling the broth... Did anyone dump anyone
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 10, 2014
Frankmishael: may u die of hunger for quoting my pastor @op
May? You would have said Must. Be careful before you die of ignorance. Have you heard of OPINION POLL before or you're just a park boy?
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 10, 2014
Jennydoris: 1. Never Deprive your spouse with attention, Love and
affection. These Three ingredients are necessary in every
relationship.

2. Never Leave Your Role As A Wife To Housemaids Or
Personal Staffs Even If Your Husband is a King Or a
Pastor.

3. Never Encourage Long Distance Relationship In Your
Marriage. Work Hard To Make It As Short As You Can If
You Have To. Never Neglect Your Spouse Thinking that
Money Can Keep Her Warm At Night And Play Fatherly
Role To Your Kids.

4. Celebrate Every Occasion With Your Family~ Christmas,
Sallah, Anniversaries, Birthdays etc. And Don't Forget To
Celebrate Your Spouse In Every Given Opportunity You
Have.

5. No Matter How Holy Ghost Filled And Tongue Talking
Christian You Are, Listen and Apologize When You Are
Wrong And Make Amends Before Your Marriage Breaks.
Make Changes On Time, When You See It Is Not Working.

6. Court Is Not A Solution To Family Problems, The
Solution Lies In The Spouse. If Only The Spouse Can
Reduce Their Pride And Ego And Accept Their Wrongs and
Make Amends On The Areas That Are Not Working, They
Will Live Happily Ever.

7. Never Forget To Recognise Your Wife As The Most
Important Being In Your Life After God, And Never Forget That Your Husband Is The Most Important Being In Your Life. That's Why
Michelle Obama Is Always Beside President Barrack Obama.

A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE REQUIRES- GOOD RELATIONSHIP, TOLERANCE, UNDERSTANDING, GOOD COMMUNICATION, ACCOMODATION AND ABOVE ALL THAT WHICH SURPASSES ALL THINGS-LOVE! SAVE YOURSELF THE SHAME AND SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE BECAUSE THE EARLIER THE BETTER.

undecided dafuq did i just read HOW ABOUT THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL? DO NOT CHEAT!!! NEVER EVER CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Muscomide: 6:55am On Sep 10, 2014
Movingcoil: marriages starting having comma when women started seeing men as their equals.

And you sir are a Caveman! Mtcheew
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Jennydoris(f): 7:23am On Sep 10, 2014
marioking: You make plenty of sense here Jennydoris gurl

MARIO! I sight U.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2014
free2ryhme:

Marrying minors below the morally acceptable age. Kids too young to engage legally in a particular activity, ... having sex. Because it was practiced under an ancient law or legal system does not justify it morally. And where do mary come into the picture

And you proudly speak about morality like the world has reached a consensus about its measurement. The last time I checked, what constitutes morality was never uniform. You are thus only competent to speak on your own (Brainwash) version.

Another exhibition of ignorance is to constantly define marriage in the Islamic context as synonymous to intimate relationship only. Contrary to your unprofitable civilisation, Marriage under the Islamic Law is an embodiment of responsibilities. Therefore, no one says marriage to an immature lady be consummated immediately.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 10, 2014
free2ryhme:

Marrying minors below the morally acceptable age. Kids too young to engage legally in a particular activity, ... having sex. Because it was practiced under an ancient law or legal system does not justify it morally. And where do mary come into the picture

And you proudly speak about morality like the world has reached a consensus about its measurement. The last time I checked, what constitutes morality was never uniform. You are thus only competent to speak on your own (Brainwash) version.

Another exhibition of ignorance is to constantly define marriage in the Islamic context as synonymous to intimate relationship only. Contrary to your unprofitable civilisation, Marriage under the Islamic Law is an embodiment of responsibilities. Therefore, no one says marriage to an immature lady be consummated immediately.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2014
Muscomide:

And you sir are a Caveman! Mtcheew
oga/madam am no caveman but wish I could be drafted into the army to fight in Sambisa forest. still on my points, if women starts seeing men as their lord on earth, marriages will become perfect.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by plasmadocument: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2014
I hope i am the last one to close this thread.

The most important thing a marriage needs to survive is JESUS CHRIST. We need to invite Christ to our wedding and into our marriages. Remember the wedding at Canaan where the couple had invited Jesus Christ. When they had run out of wine, which you will agree is a very embarrassing thing to happen at a wedding, they turned to JESUS. And what did he do? He saved their wedding and marriage. He saved their marriage because they INVITED him to it.

If you are having marital problems or you are about to get married, get on your knees and invite JESUS and he will turn your embarrassing moments into joy for you.

Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
emusmith: Are you speaking English? You must be high. In trying to "save" your argument, you're are spoiling the broth... Did anyone dump anyone

Aproko who call you?
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
donnypool:

Aproko who call you?
For crying out loud, What's Aproko? And this is a Forum...Look up your dictionary for the word Forum...eww!
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by PROVENSOLUTION: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
Very true Dear. Though I will take the liberty to add. We are also to pray against the enterprise of Asmodee (one of the 8 powers of dark kingdom, leading campaign against marriages, especially that of the servants of God)
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
emusmith: For crying out loud, What's Aproko? And this is a Forum...Look up your dictionary for the word Forum...eww!

ok, now piss off!!
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
donnypool:

ok, now piss off!!
Piss off? Christian? tah!!!
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by free2ryhme: 12:02am On Sep 11, 2014
Lawprince:

I can see you are a staunch islamist grounded in the sayings of Islam just the like so called ISIS beheading defenceless babies and women and men. I pray never to have an encounter with your kind. Pigs!
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by liquidgoldoil: 2:31am On Sep 11, 2014
If you have a chance to make money or get a commission paid to your account weekly on everyone in Nigerians that buys fuel will you be interested?
if your answer is YES, find below the schedule for the month: As soon as you attend the seminar call me via 08091165332 -
pls visit the centre nearest to you

NEXTBIGMOVE...

8 LOCATIONS
16 EXPOSURES
1 FOCUS....Be Part of the Oil & Gas

See below the schedule.

1. BENIN- Friday 12th by 4pm
Arisco hotel, textile mill road.
Gate fee- N1, 000

2. LAGOS- Saturday 13th by 5pm
Sweet Sensation Opebi
Gate fee- N1, 000

3. IBADAN- Sunday 14th by 4pm
I.A.R.T FEDERAL COLEGE OF ANIMAL HEALTH AUDITORIOM MOOR PLANTATION
Gate fee- N1, 000

Next week Launch...
1. OWERRI- Friday 19th
Venue yet to be disclosed

2. ENUGU- Friday 19th by 4pm at Mavis Hotel & Suites,
#2 Bank Road, Opp. C. B. N.Quaters, Trans-Ekulu, Enugu.
Gate fee- N1, 000

3. PORT HARCOURT- Saturday 20th by 2pm at SikiPalace Native Pot
#3 Trans Amadi rd, Rumubiankani.
Gate fee- FREE

4. ABUJA- Sunday 21st by 4pm at Hotel De Bently
Behind Julius Berger Yard, Utako District Abuja.
Gate fee- N2, 000

Business around you
"If you don't tell them, some else will"

Tell all.

Your friend & Co Oil Millionaire
www.liquidgoldoil.mysyntek.com
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2014
free2ryhme:

I can see you are a staunch islamist grounded in the sayings of Islam just the like so called ISIS beheading defenceless babies and women and men. I pray never to have an encounter with your kind. Pigs!

I'm quite happy you recognised the fact that I am a staunch Islamist (ie. A Muslim). You are also correct to have explained an Islamist to mean a person who is grounded in the sayings of Islam.

But the only aspect you goofed is when you sited ISIS as an example. I only would have given such an example when my reasoning has been hacked. I sincerely agree that I will be equally stupid if I had also decided to brand you as a member of Christian terrorist organisations like the Lord's Resistance Army, Anti Balaka, NLFT, NSCN, the Iron Guard etc, just on the ground that you are a staunch believer in Christianity.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by haroon313: 11:36am On Sep 11, 2014
Thank you very much for the information.
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by berrystunn(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
Suresh08: pastor anita is a 9ja woman.. A graduate of the prestigious ambrose alli university

SHE IS NOT 100% 9JA HER MOM IS FROM SWISS....
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Proffdada: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2014
Lilimax:
Nice write up but would have been good if Pastor Chris and
Anita saga is left out of the story embarassed

You gave salient tips about successful marriage...
their inclusion is what makes it very complete. they are role models to the gullible ambassadors and the wool should be pulled off their eyes
Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by Zerzzy: 6:20am On Feb 10, 2015
Fact....
Most of what the op wrote above is exactly what
most marriages is lacking this days, and you see it
leading to many broken homes

1 Like

Re: What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! by DavidEsq(m): 6:18am On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=Lilimax post=26154526]Nice write up but would have been good if Pastor Chris and
Anita saga is left out of the story embarassed

You gave salient tips about successful marriage...[/quote
because u attend Christ embasey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees / Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.